Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:27 pm

"C-Can we put on a wedding? I mean I know we are already married, but I'd like to still have one where we can celebrate with all our friends." She said. "Oh, and you get three chances. You've used one." She winked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:37 pm

"Should I just stay quiet until addressed by him or something? Like military behaviour?" Comet asked
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:50 pm

" Umm. I think so. I've never talked to the man so I have no clue how he will address us." Jenna told him. " Oh and he won't address me as Jenna... my last name is actually Mitchell. We go under fules names while on a mission. Um... what else. " she thought trying to remember if she told him her real name or not.

" only three tries?" Dameon asked with a whine. " if you really want to do that honey then we can do it."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Emi nodded. "I'd like that. And for now yes." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:54 pm

" Okay lets get it planned." Dameon smiled kissing her cheek. " anything for you baby girl."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 pm

"Jenna Mitchell?" Comet asked, still wondering what her real name was
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:09 pm

"When should we plan it for?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:12 pm

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:14 pm

" Jenna isn't my real name." Jenna said softly. My mom calls me Malaya. But my name is actually Jeawn Malaya Mitchells." They call me Jen for short. And that's how I got the name Jenna for this assignment. " she explained.

" When do you want it?" Dameon asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:19 pm

"Oh okay, I thought Jenna was a completely made up name, like you took on a whole new identity." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:23 pm

" kinda. Jenna Cole isn't my real name. It's a fake one. Can you believe I went under Sarah once oh and Brittany. I hate the maze Brittany never naming a child that." Jenna said in a dead serious tone. " I got to pick the name this time. So I chose something close to my real name bit far enough away no one would know. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:24 pm

"I've done that, mostly Russian names before. No one in the mafia every used my real name except my father." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 pm

" Is Christian your real name?" Jenna asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:32 pm

"Christen, with an 'en' not 'ian'." Comet nodded. "Christen Rune Kronor."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:35 pm

" So why comet?" She asked again.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:36 pm

"Petya gave me that nickname. Not exactly sure why but I like it." He shrugged
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 pm

" I think of the reindeer when I hear it." Jenna chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:41 pm

"That makes sense, Norway has a lot of reindeer." He laughed too.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 pm

" I've never seen a live one." She stated pulling into a parking lot next to a big concrete building.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 8:47 pm

"They're not that impressive, they just look like caribou and they don't fly." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:05 pm

" I know they don't fly." Jenna chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:06 pm

"If they could fly maybe Norway would've used them to take over the world." Christen joked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:09 pm

" doesn't Russia have them too?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 pm

"I'm not sure. Finland and Sweden have them." He replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:48 pm

" isn't reindeer also known as carabue?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next