Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Gang Wars RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

Gang Wars RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:06 pm

She approached the park and glanced around as she walked through the entrance. She spotted two figures.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:15 pm

"Of course it hurts idiot!" Jonas snapped.

"Okay, okay, calm down Kida. Come on, let's go and I'll get you patched up." Tad sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:16 pm

Skylar swallowed. Maybe this was her chance to find out if Jonas was a Gargoyle or not . . . and to make sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:43 pm

"We still have our deal...right?" He asked.
"Yeah Kida, the deal is still on." Tadoda said as he took a long drag. "You seriously look like shit."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Deal? Skylar grabbed her mask and slipped it on, along with pulling her hood up over her head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:44 pm

"Yeah yeah, just let's get going. I don't want to be out in the open for too long." He said.

"Fair enough." Tadoda said as he started to walk into town that was well known as Gargoyle territory. He walked up to an older bar called Dragon Kissed. The building was one of the few made out of stone, and has a beautiful stained glass window on the wall of a Dragon and and princess. Tad walked to the door Next to the stained glass window and unlocked the door. He walked inside and waited for Jonas to follow him in before he closed the door.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Skylar trailed them and hesitated, hanging outside and pretending to check her phone before slipping into the bar. She slipped her mask off and adjusted her hair to it fell into her face. Wearing a mask in a bar would draw too much attention. And She was by no means old enough to be in here. But hopefully with her hood up and hair falling into her eyes, no one would recognize her or notice how young she was.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:48 am

There was only a few people in. In fact the only people in the building here workers. They looked up at her. "Sorry Miss the bar is closed."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 7:18 am

She frowned. "There are two gentlemen I'm supposed to meet up with that I just saw walk in here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 11:23 am

The staff looked to each other. "How do you know Tad?" One asked with a raised eyebrow. She noticed that each staff member had a small gargoyle tattoo some where in visible sight. One had on on their neck, another on their wrist, a female had a small one behind her ear and the bouncer had a large one on his shoulder along with the word "Gargoyle" on his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:07 pm

She swallowed. Damn. She had just walked into a Gargoyle nest. She would have to play innocent. She twirled her hair around her finger, biting her lip nervously and shyly. She was young. Perhaps they would dismiss her as a silly, lovestruck girl. "Well um . . .actually it's about Jonas
. . we met about a week ago and started talking . . . A-And I haven't seen him in a few days and I just saw him walk in here and  I was hoping to surprise him . . .We were supposed to meet but he hasn't returned my call."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:19 pm

The bouncer chuckled. "Oh, so that's how you know 'im." He smiled brightly. The girl chuckled and one of the others rolled his eyes as he went back to cleaning. "I'll take ya to 'im." The bouncer said as he walked away from the beam he leaned on.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:39 pm

She sagged with relief, but she had to remain on guard. "Thank you! I wanted to surprise him to see how happy he'd be to see me." She said, clasping her hands together with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:49 pm

"Uh, how much do you know about Kida...Erm Jonas?" He asked as he walked with her across the bar.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Kida? Was that his gang name? She felt her heart give a thump, then ache. Jonas was a member of the Gargoyles. Her enemy gang. He was such a kind boy . . . She never would have thought he would be in a gang. But then again, she was in a gang too. Maybe he had a reason, like she did. "Ah well . . . I know a bit about him."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:05 pm

"Okay then." He said as he walked up to a closed door and knocked.
"What!" Tad snapped out. "I'm in the middle of something."
"Got a friend of Ki-I mean Jonas' here, come to see 'im. Younger lady, pretty damn cute."
There was silence and then a click of a door unlocking. Tad opened the door and stuck his head out. His eyes locked onto her and widened ever so slightly. He stepped aside. "Come in." He said. He looked to the bouncer. "Thanks Hunk, now see if you can get up stairs and clean the loft at all, will ya. We've got some 'guests' joining us shortly." he said.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Dammit. Does the bouncer have no idea what "surprising someone" means?! She'd been hoping he could simply tell her where the two went and she could find her way there and eavesdrop. But she supposed this would have to make due. "Ah thank you!" She told the bouncer, then Tad. She hesitated, then stepped into the room.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Tad nodded tothe bouncer and then closed the door locking in.

Jonas sat in a single chair. He was bare all except for his boxers. He was covered in scars, new and old. One eye was blackened with a large cut above his eyebrow. His left pec held a gargoyle tattoo. He had several large bruises on his stomach His right calf had a massive bloody cut down it. It was red and inflamed and most likely infected. He stopped looking up at the ceiling and looked at the door as he heard it lock. His eye widened as he saw her. "Y-You!?" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:58 pm

She stopped in her tracks, not just because of the sound of the door locking, but mostly at the sight of Jonas. She struggled to find her voice. "J-Jonas . . . I saw you come in here and . . . and I wanted to see if you were okay . . . " she trailed off, her gray gaze running over his wounds and darkening.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Tadoda clapped a hand on her shoulder. "Kida, who is she?" He smiled at him.

Jonas looked at Tad swallowing. "She's a friend. I meet her yesterday, we got along well..."

"Did you know she's a Saber?" Tad smiled his grip on her tightening slightly.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Shit. Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit. How did he know? Was it that obvious? Perhaps she sucked at her job and no one had had the guts to tell her. Great. If she got out of here alive, Ashton was going to kill her. But the first step to possibly staying alive was to stay calm. Skylar didn't turn around to face Tadoda. "Don't be stupid. I'm here because I want to know if Jonas is alright."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:31 pm

"She's not a saber, she's too nice." Jonas said.

Tad laughed letting go of her shoulder walking over to a liquor cabnit and pulling out a few bottles. He poured the liquid into a glass and took a large swig of brandy before putting it back on the shelf. "Of course she is. Her name is Skylar Venice. Sister to Ashton, a weapon distributor. Her parents where killed by Former Gang Members "Maccado", or Justin Boone and "Nuka", also known as Harold Zarkin. The two of them where...retired upon finding out they went against code." He said as he shoved the bottle of mixed liquids into Jonas' hand. "Drink kid. It'll kill the pain." He said flatly then looked to her "Would you like a drink? I do have wine."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:42 pm

I could say the same thing about you. Skylar thought in reply to Jonas. She watched Tad warily, her body stiff and tense. What if that day in the park was no accident? What if Jonas had introduced himself to her because he knew she was a Saber, and was trying to gain her trust? What if she had played right into the Gargoyles' hands? What if they had tricked her into spying on them so they would have a reason to kill her? Her hands tightened into fists at her sides. She had had no idea Jonas was a Gargoyle . . . And when it was revealed that he could be, she had to find out for herself if it were true. And if it were . . . admittedly she would feel hurt and angry at being deceived, but she would've had information to report back to Chase. But things hadn't played out like she'd hoped. Here she was. Caught like a mouse in a trap.

But Jonas seemed to genuinely not have known about her gang status. So perhaps this was all just pure bad luck that she'd been caught. Pure coincidence that two teens of rival gangs had become . . . friends? She fixed her narrowed gaze on Tad. "How do you know all of that?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:55 pm

"I run the gang, but not only that, I run this town. Nothing happens here without me knowing. I know everyone, and everything." He said.

Jonas sipped the drink and pulled back coughing. "I thought Hog ran the gang and what the hell is in this! It's worse then what my dad drinks." He said.

"Oh, I just let Hog "run" the gang. He likes that over powering role of sorts. If I go, the gang is nothing. Who do you think pays for everything boy? My family is rich, like half of Bill Gates rich. Now shut up and drink!" Tad asked and he took the glass and tipped it up against Jonas' lips, forcing him to chug the large drink. He pulled the drink away when it was all gone. Jonas sat there coughing. Tad walked over, set the cup down and grabbed a large box. "Do you want a drink or not?"
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:00 pm

"Like I'd ever eat or drink anything you give me." she hissed. She turned around, fiddling with the lock to see if it'd unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars RP   Gang Wars RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next