Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 12:43 am

"Oh is that so...?" Claw smirked and rolled so he was on top. He kissed her again.

Scar groaned, and rubbed his legs and than his face. He pulled the wheel chair over and got into it, leaving the bed room. He went to find Henribb
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:15 am

She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, tugging gently at his hair.

Hina wakes not long after Scar leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 11:52 am

The room is filled with silence. Scar was gone from his side of the bed.

Claw grinned and pulled away from the kiss slowly. "I'm not sure if I should give you what you want, or make you wait for tonight?" He smirked nibbling on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Hina relaxes, her eyes half-closed.

Ai blinks. "You want to wait? Let's wait then," she says sweetly with a shrug. She tries to move away from Claw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:33 pm

She hears the staff bustling around outside the door.

"Woah, who said I was done, having my fun teasing." He smirked and kissed her lips as he pushed her back down.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 8:14 pm

She smiles softly. She'd knew she'd do anything for Scar.

She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck once more.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 am

Claw kisses her and pulls away smiling. "Alright, now you can get up."

A knock came on the door.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 5:59 pm

She laughs. "You're lucky I love you so much," she says with narrowed eyes.

"Come in," she calls out softly, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:30 pm

It was a maid. "Morning miss, How are you feeling." She said.

"I know." Claw smirked and got off her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:34 pm

"I'm well thank you. How are you this morning?"

She shakes her head, as she hops out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:13 pm

"I am also well my Lady." She smiled. "What would you like for Breakfast?"

Claw smirks and walks over to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 pm

"I don't mind. What do you have for breakfast?"

Aina heads into the bathroom, a slight sway in her hips.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:37 pm

"Anything you want. It is your wedding day." They said.

Claw watched her getting a little stiff.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 pm

She blushes. "Hm...I'm craving porridge and pancakes..."

She looks back at him, a small smirk appearing, as she looks him over. She flicks her hair as she enters the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:04 pm

"Then pancakes and Porriage is what we will serve you." She smile.

Claw growls but doesn't follow her. He wanted to save it for tonight. He went into his dresser drawer and pulled out the ring case. He checked on the ring and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:08 pm

She smiles warmly. "How many people work here?" She asks.

Alina quickly finishes getting ready, humming happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Claw gets dressed and puts the ring In his pocket.

"I am not sure on how many exactly, but I know a lot." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Ai leaves the bathroom just as Claw was putting the ring in his pocket. "Ready for the day?" she sings.

Hina laughs. "Well it'd be fun getting to know you all better."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 am

Claw turns and looks at her. "Of course I am!" He grinned
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 am

"And we look forward to knowing you as well, my lady." She bowed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 6:27 pm

She kisses his cheek. "Good," she grins.

"Please don't bow...." Hina says, feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Claw grinned. "So, Where too?"

"O-Oh, alright." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 pm

"Let's just relax today."

"We're friends now, and friends don't bow to each other."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

"Okay"." Claw grinned. He kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 5:05 pm

"As you wish, Miss." She said. "Do you need help out of bed?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next