Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Ai kisses him back.

Hina shakes her head. "I'm fine." She slips out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Claw smiled and held her close.

"Alright then. We will make sure dinner is ready for you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 pm

"I love you," she says sweetly, "but I want to go outside today."

"Thank you." Hina heads for the bathroom, waddling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm

"Okay, so let's go out for a bit." Claw smiled.

The main nods and starts to straighten up her bed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 10:13 pm

She nods, moving away from Claw.

Hina showers and changes as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Claw takes her hand and opens the door.

The maid had finished and was waiting for her in her room.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 10:48 pm

She slips out, not removing her hand from his.

Hina smiles warmly. "So where's Ian?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:15 pm

Claw follows her out of the room, locking the door as they leave.

"He is readying himself for later." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Ai snuggles into Claws side.

Hina nods, wishing her sister and brothers were with her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Claw wraps and arm around her shoulder and grins. "I love you so much." Claw said.

"My lady? You look sad, what is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:51 pm

"I know," she smiles.

"I miss my brothers and sister."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:36 pm

"I am sorry miss. But it would be unwise for them to know of your whereabouts at this time with Tam Drago still on the run. But, I don't think I will be for too much longer." She said hopefully.

Claw laughed. "So where to miss?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm

She nods. "I know. It's just weird not seeing them every day still."

"Do you have anything planned, kind sir?" Alina asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:50 pm

"It will get better." She smiled and walked with her to the dinning room.

"Hum...well how about we go to the park, and relax, play some games. The go grab some coffee and lunch at that cute cafe near by." Claw grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:07 pm

"What's your family like?"

"Alright," she nods.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 3:39 pm

"My father is one of the guards men and my mother has been a maid for a long time." She said. "My older brother is in the army and my younger brother is one of the doctors." She said. "Both sides of my family have been serving the Royal family for years upon years. My great-great- grandfather on my mother's side was good friends with James the 5th. My uncle is Henri actually."

"Claw smiled and kissed her temple. He walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:11 pm

"That is so cool!"

Ai smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 8:06 pm

"Yes...In a way it is." She smiled. She opened the door for her.

Claw smiled and walked with her through the park.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Orville sat at his desk, head down and groaning of a headache.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:54 pm

"I wish we got to know our grandparents. All our mom and dad said was that they were dead."

"So what colour suit are you wearing?" Ai asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:09 pm

"What's wrong Orville?" One of the cops asked.

"Just a classic black. I'll have a tie that matches your dress color." He said.

"That sad." He said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Hey Ayame, Possession of Life?))
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:14 pm

"Just a headache." Orville replied, grabbing his bag and getting some ibuprofen pills out of it
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:27 pm

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hina nods.

"Kay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next