Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 2:40 am

It wasn't long before Hina stopped crying out in pain. She had gotten used to it, and it didn't bother her as much, so she could have a proper conversation. "Which one do you think will be the eldest?" she asks Ian.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 7:39 pm

"I'm not sure, but my bet is on one of the boys. I mean they having a 2/3rd chance." Ian said. "Hey...have we even really discussed names?" He laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Claw held her close and smirked. "You know what else I'm happy for?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:38 pm

She wrinkles her nose. "Nope. You pretty much told me to name them. Obviously one's going to be James Ian Plezzar... I thought maybe the other two could be Mirabella and Toshihiro. That way, each has different names for the three different cultural backgrounds they come from."

"What?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Ian smiles. "Those sound like wonderful names." He said. She was brought into the infrimary and taken into a room.

"To take that dress off you and pound you until the sun goes down." Claw chuckled kissing her nose.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:22 am

"...Well, in Latin, Mirabella means wonderful, and in French, it means of incredible beauty... and Toshihiro means wise, or clever..."

Aina blushes scarlet. "I'd like that too," she mumbles, burying her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:50 am

beautiful and clever, like their mother." Ian said as he held her hand. "How ya feeling?"

Claw blushes brightly not expecting that to be her answer. "Oh..." He said. "Well then shall we ditch this place?" Claw asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:30 am

"I'm fine. The pain's not too bad," she mumbles.

Aina nods eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 8:46 pm

"Good." Scar said as he kissed her forehead.

Claw chuckles and takes her hand in his and starts to lead her out. He caught a glimpse of Ken as he walked out with Aina and quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Hina smiles, closing her eyes. "We really should hurry though...I think the first one's coming..."

Ai follows him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:31 pm

"Just relax my dear." A nurse said walking in. "You need to expand to at least 4 inches in circumfrence." She said. "You're not there yet." Smiled.
(Alright let's talk about the child's looks, Here is my ideas:
Mirabella: She should have Hina's paler skin but have bright red hair. (A Trait Ian has hidden in his DNA) She should also have freckles all over but have Hina's eyes, and straight hair. She should be the smallest born as well as the youngest.
James: Should be the eldest born. Have tan skin like Ian, and should have curly hair like Gen/ Ian have if he ever grew his out. Hair color black like Hina's. He should have two different eye colors, One color the color of Hina's eyes and the other blue like Ian's.
Hiro: Should have slightly more pale skin than James but same color hair and curly. He has a few freckles on his face but also has two different colored eyes. One eye the color of Hina's and the other a green color. )

Claw leads her out of the dance and smiles. "You know...we aren't too far from a really fancy hotel..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Hina nods.

(I pictured Mirabella the same, except with black hair and no freckles. Red is good too though xD. James, I had pictured with black hair and pale skin, and Toshihiro I had pictured black hair but tanned. The eye colour for both boys looks good)

Aina laughs softly. "I'll go anywhere with you, Claw."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:44 pm

(I just thought it would be cute if she was the oddball who had red hair, really make her show the Scottish genes.) Also Hina's eyes are brown right?)
(Okay So:
Mirabella: Pale skinn with no freckles and red hair. Hina's eyes
James: Pale skin, black curly hair, two eye colors One Hina's and the other blue.
Toshihiro: Tan skin, black curly hair two eye colors, one Hina's and the other green and tiny amount of freckles?)
"Just squeeze my hand if it starts to hurt." Ian said as he held her hand kissing it.
"Now you wanted to bare the children naturally?" the nurse asked. "Are you sure? A C-Section would be much less painful and safer. You wouldn't be tired out in the end."

Claw smiles "Then let me spoil you tonight." He grinned and started to walk down the street with her. "There is also a killer ice cream parlor down this road." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:47 pm

(Yeah. Hina's eyes are a dark brown. They look great xD)

"I want it naturally," she says with certainty, still smiling at Ian.

Aina laughs. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 pm

(Great!)

"Alright, if you cannot handle it let us know right away. And if something goes wrong we will make an emergency C-section" She said.

Claw grinned. "You know what I've been thinking Aina?" He said gently as he pulled her over to him and wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 pm

(Mirabella xD

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Mirabe10)

Hina nods. "I think it'll be an easy birth though..."

"What have you been thinking?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 pm

YAAAAS!)

"Good." Ian smiled.
(Shall we skip the birthing part?)

"Well S-since I cannot give you any children...we-we should adopt Jonas and Ella." He said gently. "I was talking to the doctors about it...Their grandpa died almost instantly... and their dad is in a coma, but they don't think he will make it." He said sadly. "Jonas has lost the ability to walk...they need someone." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:06 pm

(James ^^

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 James_10)

(Sure)

Her eyes light up. Moving quickly, she throws herself at Claw, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kisses him. "This is why I love you. Your kind heart."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Ian was petting Hina with the better hand, she in the pain, had broken his own, but he didn't min. He kissed her forehead. "You okay baby?" He asked. He looked at the clock, it was almost 16 hours later. He sighed heavily, tired, and could only imagine how tired she was.

(So I take it James is gonna be the trouble maker.) XD )

Claw was knocked off balance and stumbled back into the wall and kissed her back. He held her tightly to him as he kissed her and pulled away. "So I take it that is a yes?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 pm

"Yeah," she murmurs, her eyes slightly glassy from how sore and tired she was feeling.

She nods. "A definite yes."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:17 pm

"Rest, you deserve it." Scar said gently. He kissed her softly.
The nurse smiled and looked at Hina as she walked back in. "You ready to meet your children?" She asked.

Claw grinned and picked her up, so she could wrap her legs around him. "I could fuck you here for that." he smiled. He kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:23 pm

(I think James would be the bad boy, and Toshihiro would be the troublemaker/joker that joined him)

(Toshihiro

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Toshih10)

She sighs softly at the kiss, before nodding eagerly at the nurse.

Aina giggles, as she wraps her legs around him. "What's stopping you?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:47 pm

"Alright." The Nurse smiled. "Which ones do you want to hold first Mama?" She asked.

"Publicity." Claw smirked as he kissed her. He ran a hand over her ass and grinned. "But there is an alley way over here.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:50 pm

"My youngest son," she says with a small smile.

Aina just smirks in reply.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:55 pm

"Alright." The nurse smiled. "Alright then Papa, you're getting the other two." She said.
"Not a smart Idea, give him the daughter and I will take the eldest son, so they may have their time with each child, one at a time." Henri said as he walked into the room. "You give the king two and he may pass out from over joy." Henri said.
"Hey..." Scar said but didn't try to fight it. He knew it may be true.
The nurse nodded and picked up Toshihiro and handed him to Hina, here ya go Mama." She smiled.
Scar looked over at Hina as the babe was handed to her. He watched with big eyes.

Claw carried her over to the alley and the two disappeared into it. Claw pinned her against the wall of a building and groaned as he kissed her neck softly. He pulled the dress up, so it wasn't in the way of their hips meeting. He groaned and started to grind against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next