Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Petya opened the second cuff quickly and turned on Luka, reaching for the officer's gun. He pulled it from his pelt and pointed it at Luka's face.

Orville pulled his own gun and pointed it at Petya. All the other officers sitting in the main room stood up also, most drawing their guns.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 10:59 pm

Hina giggles at Henri's statement, taking Toshihiro from the nurse. "Hi, sweetie," she coos. "You're going to grow and become a big boy. Mommy and daddy love you so much. You need to keep your big brother and little sister in line, alright?"

Ai moans softly, matching his motions.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Luka looked down the barrel of the gun. "Easy now kid." He said.

Scar's eyes widened as he looked at the child. "W-Wow...h-he looks like me." He said astonished.
"Alright Papa, your turn." The nurse said as she moved his arms into a cradle and handed him the little girl. She was so small she was barely larger than his hand. Scar's eyes widened as he looked at the little girl. Tears started to roll down his eyes as he looked at her. He held her to him and cried. He cupped her head softly. "S-She's got red hair..." He said softly as he cried as he brushed her cheek with a soft finger. scar stumbled back a bit but was quickly caught by Henri. "Careful my King." He said gently as he held the other small child.
(Alright, who will RP which child. I kind of want to RP Mirabella, I don't RP enough females! XD)

Claw groaned as she could feel him stiffening slightly. He sucked on her ear lightly. "You want it?" He growled into her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:22 pm

(xD okay. Shall I take the two boys then?)

She looks at Scar with Mirabella and smiles happily. She knew he would be a good father.

"Yes," she moans.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:23 pm

"I'm planning this to end one of two ways. 1, you either let me leave, or 2, someone in this building is gonna have to shoot me, and they better make sure I'm dead when they do. Otherwise I'm going to be very pissed off." Petya said. He had a dark look in his eyes, like he was out to kill, but he looked between Luka, Orville and the other officers close by and didn't seem sure of who to shoot first.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Luka swallowed. "If you're going to shoot anyone, shoot me." Luka said flatly. "There is no one waiting for me." He said. "We will let you go, we just want to question you." He said.

(What ever you want I'm cool with. If you only want one, I'll take the other. If you want both, sure!)

She reached up and her tiny fingers held Ian's finger. He started to cry more. Henri pulled out a hanker chief and wiped his eyes. "Crying on your newborn daughter is very unkingly." Henri scolded.

"Good." Claw grunted as he moved a hand down to her crotch. A bright light suddenly blinded them on their right side. Claw groaned and squinted as he set Aina down and looked. A truck was in the alley. Claw blushed brightly "Ah-ha, sorry..." He said loudly. The truck just sat there, it's engine rumbling.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 pm

(I'll take the two boys then)

"All dads want a little girl to protect," Hina states. "I remember mom saying dad cried when Aina and I were born."

Ai giggles, blushing just as bright as Claw, as she buries her face in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:48 pm

"Aye, it is very common, but most don't cry as much as your King here." He chuckled.
"I-I just can't stop..." He cried as he kissed the little girl's head.

"W-We'll take this somewhere better." Claw called out. The headlights dimmed on the truck. Claw raised an eyebrow slightly. "Crap, please tell me this isn't a cop..." He groaned. The truck suddenly charged forward. Claw Gasped and moved his body in front of Aina's. "AINA!" He cried as the truck slammed into Claw and her. They where thrown roughly. The forced was hard enough to make Claw let go of her and roll on top of the hood of the truck. He hit the windshield and rolled off the one side.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:50 pm

"Well that's too bad because I don't want to be questioned. I've already spent 6 years in prison and I have nothing to do with this case. You cops have made me impatient." Petya said. He pressed the gun to Luka's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:51 pm

"I think it's adorable."

"CLAW!" she screams. The force sent Aina flying away from Claw. She hits her head hard.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:57 pm

"Please control yourself some how Highness." Henri said as he continued to wipe.

Claw lay on the ground on the other side of the alley way. Blood dripped out of his mouth. The truck stopped and the driver's door opened. A tall figure stepped out and walked over to Claw, picking him up by the hair. The figure took his head and slammed it into the truck's hood a few times with a heavy force. It then dropped Claw back onto the ground and walked to Aina. It looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Luka showed no fear. "Well then...what do you have to be afraid of? These questions should be easy for you to answer." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 pm

"Let him be, Henri," Hina scolds, yawning.

Aina moans in pain. The hand with the ring on it touches her head lightly. "...Claw..." she moans.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:03 am

"Disgusting." Tam spat out as he kicked Aina in the face when he saw the ring.

"I will let him be when he stops." Henri said. "But I think we should let you sleep." He said. "And we should get your hand bandaged up, your highness." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 am

Ai cries out in pain, groaning, as she slowly opens her eyes. Everything's blurry at first, but she's quickly able to make out Tam. "Bastard," she spits.

"Sorry about that," Hina gasps, only realising now that she'd broken his hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:09 am

"It's no big deal honey." Scar said smiling. He walked over to her and handed her Mirabella.

"You're right I am a bastard." Tam laughed "But now I've finished what I wanted to do." He said as he picked her up by the hair the same way,he did to Claw moments ago. "You know. I almost felt sorry when I killed his sister, but then I remembered she too was a bastard, something I never wanted. So I got over it." He hissed. "Now I'll get over his death much faster." He hissed as he threw her onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:10 am

Hina takes her little girl, cuddling her close.

She cries out again. "I hope you go to hell," she snarls. She moves closer to Claw.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:11 am

"Nothing to be scared of. I maybe get one shot and I want to fire where it counts. You said you had no one to care about you?" Petya said. "Then the question is easy to answer." Petya looked Luka straight in the eye, not losing eye contact as he aimed the gun out and shot Orville.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:14 am

"Then I will see you there, Slut so for now, die with your so called lover." Tam hissed as he got into the truck and drove off.

Scar smiled at her. "I love you." He said.

"Orville!" Luka hissed as he quickly sent a punch into Petra's jugular, grabbing it and throwing him into the wall. He twisted the gun out of his hand.

(gtg night!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:15 am

When she reaches Claw, she shakes him. "Claw," she cries.

"I love you too," she smiles back.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:18 am

[Awww nooo]

Petya kicked Luka where it hurt and tried to hold onto the gun as much as possible. "If you're not going to let me walk out you better kill me." He said

Orville stumbled back by the force and hit the opposite wall, supporting himself on it. He raised his gun again and kept it pointed at Petya, with his other hand holding where the bullet went through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Claw just lays there blood pooling in his mouth. He had few cuts on his head and was bleeding from them as well.

"Rest well love." Scar said.

Luka groaned in pain and fell to his knees but didn't let go of Peytra.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Petya pulled himself free and ran for the door. Some of the other officers started to shoot at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Luka no longer cared about Peytra. He ran over to Orville quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:32 pm

"Luka what are you doing? Follow him." Orville said, sitting down on the floor and dropping his gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next