Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:23 am

A Zombie squeezed through the bars and started to walk into the base.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:26 am

Nyla saw this and was quick to react she want up to the zombie touching it taking the little life energy it still had.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:32 am

The goliath of a zombie got closer. Cutter took a step back. "Oh shit." He hissed under his breath before he called through the radios. "Hey everyone just a warning but there is a massive hoard following this big guy." He relayed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:35 am

Nyla got everyone she could he wasn't needed to safety inside the hotel. And had the others bariaced the gate better so they couldn't slip through the bars.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:47 am

"Nyla, you might want to position yourself on the outside of the doors." he told her.

The zombie laughed as it moved closer. Wolf bared his teeth. "D-Doggieeeee."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:53 am

" oh now we want me outside the gate." She said sarcastically but followed orders.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 1:08 am

"Not, the gate, inside the gate but outside the doors of the main building." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 1:31 am

" I wasn't planing on going inside the hotel with the others." She said touching anything that came through causing it to fall to the ground as a gaunt shriveled corpse. As she kept talking more and more life energy her purple eyes became brighter.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:33 am

Veli was still up on the wall, taking down a zombie with almost every bullet. He made sure to check behind him every now and again in case a zombie that got through the gate was coming his way
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 11:18 pm

Wolf lunged at the monster and sank into the arm of it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 2:05 am

" how are these things getting!?!?" Nyla questioned.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 12:39 am

Wolf clawed at the frankenstein like monster.

"Bad Doggieeee." it groaned as it grabbed Wolf's ears and started to pull him back. Wolf howled in pain as it yanked at his ear and ligaments started to stretch and expand.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:46 am

Veli aimed for the Frankenstein monster, as it pulled Wolf back by the ears he got an open shot and started firing at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 2:00 am

The bullets peppered the monster's chest and it turned and looked at the base. "Ouch!" It hissed as it slammed Wolf into the ground and let go of his ears before it started to charge at the base.
Cutter ran to wolf to keep the dead away from him,he pushed on the walkie. "Incoming, everyone brace, try to take out the knees! Get it down before it reaches the gates! Wolf and I will be there as soon as Wolf is up."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:39 am

Veli reloaded in the few seconds he got before the monster charged, firing off at its knees using the whole clip
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:59 am

Nyla waited ready inside the wall waiting if anymore got inside.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:33 pm

A few smaller ones slipped through the gates. The large behemoth of a Zombie bled from the knee but it didn't stop the beast. It ran straight into the large metal gates and dented.

Cutter was focused on a few zombies trying to get at Wolf. He didn't notice the crawler on the ground until it grabbed his legs and started to climb. It sank nails into his hips as Cutter tried to pry it off. The zombie groaned as it bit into Cutter's side, fingers clawing his arms. Cutter screamed out as he stumbled back and another one grabbed him. Wolf was quickly over come as a few climbed on him trying to bite into the metal of his armor. "Cutter!" Wolf shouted as he tried to stand up.

(Hey I have a proposal for you all. How would you feel about remaking this RP a bit? I'm gonna try to get hold of Ayame and if I can't I think it might be beneficial to remake this.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Nyla was sick to get anything that came in. She heared wold shouting for cutter. Her head popped up concerned about what was going on outside the wall.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:36 pm

( I agree. Because we can't do a lot of things with out her.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:41 pm

As she looked out she saw Cutter pulled to one knee, zombies biting into him as he tried to shake them off. Wolf was struggling to get up, his metal armor being pried off by the many hands that grabbed them. One of the arm pieces fell and clattered to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Nyla couldn't let them fall. If they fell to the ground both of them would be swarmed. She went through the bars of the gate and rushed to help them. Touching everything in her way causing it to fall to the ground as a empty corpus.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:43 pm

The monster of a zombie stepped in front of her blocking the way. "No, no, let doggie play!" He grumbled as he reached down to grab her.
"Wolf, get back to the gate!" Cutter screamed as he crumbled under the weight of the zombies as they bit and clawed into him as he dropped to the ground. He squirmed and kicked and lashed out, thrashing wildly trying to shake them off as they ripped into him.
Wolf felt the bits of armor pull away from him as he looked and saw the zombies clawing at him. One of them clawed at the bare arm. Wolf hissed in pain as he turned and snapped the head off, shaking the body wildly. He threw them too the side and turned slashing at the ones around him. He quickly knocked some of them back and ran over to Cutter, quickly throwing the zombies away, standing over him protectively as cutter tried to push himself back up but his blood pooled around him. Wolf picked him up with one arm and started to run back toward the gate, stopping behind the monster. "Nyla, take Cutter, and get inside!" He shouted as he offered her out to him, despite himself bleeding all over. "I'll occupy the big guy."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:46 pm

" you can't take him by yourself!" She said dodging the big zombies hand trying to grab her. " I'll get cutter to safety ad came back." She told him rushing yo get cutter and pulled him back inside the gate. " you silly man." She whispered seeing he was but all over. " you're lucky you're immune."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Cutter was covered in claw marks scars and a large chunk of flesh was missing from the base of his neck where it met his shoulder. Cutter lifted a shaky hand and pointed out to the Super. "W-Wh-William is bitten." He struggled to spit out of his mouth as shock set in.
Wolf turned his attention to the behemoth. "I am so sick and tired of you!" He snarrled as he launched himself at his elbow and clamped down tightly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 4:01 pm

" don't worry I can give him a vaccine once the thing is gon3." Nyla said placing a gentle hand on his neck. " I need to heal you now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next