Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:20 pm

The young boy got up and padded over to the bed of the father. "Papa, I wanna go play." Orrik said.
"It is too early right now, little one, go back to sleep." He mumbled.
"But I cannot sleep, so I want to play." Orrik said as the man opened an eye to look at him. "Please Papa?"
The man pulled his face into a smile and reached out under the covered and teased his hair. "Alright but you need one of your brothers to be with you." He told them.
"Thank you Papa!" Orrik chirpped as he ran over and started to shake Azriel awake and the two started to dress to go outside.
"Just don't forget to stay within 15 meters of the forest and no farther." The man said as he sat up and watched the two younger brothers run outside the house . He wiped some sleep from his eyes.
"You are to easy on them father. They will never grow wiser." Rayyan said as he slowly started to sit up as well.
"You are still yet a boy yourself Rayyan learn to have fun." He said as he rose and put more wood on the fire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:29 pm

"Why is it that only you 3 are siblings bit not Fia?" Sam asked looking at Orrick then back at young Rayyan. " he really didn't know how-to have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 7:23 pm

"No he was never very good at having fun." Orrik said. "And we aren't sure. Normally Guardians are either all born within the same 10 mile radius but the three of us being related to each other was the first time it happened. It was abnormal." He smiled gently as he wiped his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 pm

" so lei Ian fallen and I are all born within a ten mile radius.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 1:15 am

"No, yes." He said. "But shortly after you were all moved away from one and other."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 5:44 am

Lei reached out to grab Thaladon’s arm before he hit the wall but missed it. “Feels wrong how? Is there a source, does the feeling get stronger anywhere?” he looked nervous and uneasy too.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:20 am

Thaladon shook. "I-I can't say..." He said. As be pressed himself firmly into the wall, he shook eyes darting side to side. From the wall a blue-purple crack formed and tore open as a humanoid like head stuck out. It looked something between a man and a goat with long fangs, and six eyes, two of which grew on the stalks of the horns. It cracked it's mouth open, four separate rows of teeth on each jaw, as it suddenly clamped down on Thaladon's head. He screamed out in pain as the jaws clamped down tightly and Thaladon's head popped like a balloon and his body fell limp to the floor, blood pooling around him. A second portal opened and a demented hand reached out next to Ajax's face and jabbed two fingers into the fake eye, trying to take the dragon stone from his eye. Ajax's hand quickly shot up and bloody claws pierced the hand preventing it from removing the stone. The head hissed in annoyance. "CommmeeeEe noOOooOw lEtTtttT gOOooo." It hissed. Ajax dug his nails farther into the hand.

Orrik turned his attention to the past at play. "Burtoxim, I don't understand why you are so laid back. As our Dragkin isn't it your duty to be harsh on us? To teach us to be steadstrong despite the sins of the world?" Rayyan asked as he helped straighten up the small cabin.
"What's with the Burtoxim? It's just father, Ray." The man chuckled as he started making breakfast.
"But that's the thing, you aren't our father." Ray corrected. "You may have been our mothers best friend, but you are not our father. We don't even know who that person is." Ray said. The man stopped cutting the meat he held and sighed. "So why aren't you harder on us?"
"Rayyan, why don't you go play with your brothers? I can make breakfast by myself." The man said with a gentle smile.
"But-"
"Go on." The man said.
Rayyan sighed and nodded. "Yes sir." He said as he started to leave the house.
Orrik inhaled sharply and started to walk away, and passed through the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:30 am

Lei stood and watched, taking a few steps back from the portal that had opened up next to him and Ajax. He stared at Ajax a long moment, deciding, then reached for one of the large knives from the counter and swung it at the arm deftly like he was wielding a dagger.

(Neph asked Riley a question on Soul Takers)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 2:09 am

(Yeah I know. I havent had time to open my laptop and my phone for some fucking reason won't let me open any more tabs for Soul takers. I should be able to get on to it after this week and some of my midterms are over with. )

It tried to jerk away but Ajax held the hand still and let the blade strike the arm. Blood of psychedelic colors spilled out and the thing screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 3:00 am

(oh sorry forget I said anything then, yeah I have an essay due for midterm and I'm a bit behind on a few projects but I got sucked into a good book and wasted this entire weekend XD)

Lei furrowed his brows at the oddly-coloured blood, grabbing the arm now with Ajax while he pulled the knife free. He tried to pull whatever it was that had attacked Ajax through the portal onto their side.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:22 am

The head screamed and retreated into the wall, the rip closing behind it. The second portal snapped shut quickly cutting the arm of the beast off as the dimensional rip cut them off. Ajax covered his eyes as blood ran down his face.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:23 am

(yeah I have two midterms this week....)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Sam watched what was happening not sure what to expect. She followed Orrik back through the wall.

( sorry for being gone the last couple of days I was super suck...)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Lei raised an arm to shield his face quickly from the spraying blood. "What did those things want?" He looked over at Thaladon, wondering if he was still alive or not across the room. He stepped around the counter to go see.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 1:23 pm

(that's fine Night!)
"I don't know I don't even know what they were." Ajax said. "But all of you come stay by Me." He said.
Around the corner of the counter, Thaladon's body lay limp slumped onto the floor. Ajax looked as well and sighed deeply. "Damn it, what ever they are they are a class 5 demon if they can successfully kill q blood demon, and a pure one at that."

Rayyan stepped out of the house with aarge winter coat on. He started to head into the woods. "Orrik! Azriel! Where are you two at?!" He called as he headed towards the woods."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:20 pm

Lei didn’t seem to listen to Ajax’s command to stick together, he walked up to Thaladon’s body. He glanced at Ajax and turned away, facing the spot where the first portal had opened up. “Class 5 demon you say?” he said, and muttered something in frustration glancing at Ajax again.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Sam watched looking around.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 1:33 am

"Lei, get away from there!" Ajax scolded sharply as Orion and Azeri both walk d over to Ajax and stayed by him.

They followed Rayyan pace a round the house for a bit before he lead her into the forest behind the cabin and about 10 meters into the woods they came across Orrik and Azriel playing with sticks fencing each other. "Haha!" The young Orrik grinned as he smacked the stick out of his brother's hand. "I have you now you pirate! Prepare to die!" Orrik grinned as Azriel backed up a step.
Rayyan broke through the brush and sighed. "There you two are! Come now, about time we head back."
Azriel coughed for a moment before he started to cough more and more, harder and harder. Orrik walked over and looked over his brother. "Azi? Are you alright?" He asked. Suddenly Azriel threw back his head screaming as fire raced through his veins and burned through his skin. His whole body lit on fire as he screamed wildly. His veins glowed a vibrant red as the red color crawled up his body. A glowing white flame ate at Azriel's eyes and mouth.
Rayyan grabbed Orrik and threw him back away from the burning sibling. "Fu-FATHER!" Rayyan screamed loudly as he grabbed Orrik and started to charge back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 2:38 am

“There’s a trace of the portal here and it’s fading.” Lei muttered and sighed then walked back over to Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 4:09 am

Yashvi reappeared on the grass outside the house. She staggered like she was dizzy, falling to her knees to steady herself. She took a moment then sat up. I’ve never teleported that far before... She thought as she fixed her ruffled hair and rebraided it. She squinted and looked back at the house. Ajax could sense she was close now through his blood tracker still on her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 11:02 am

" what's happening yo Azriel?" Sam asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 4:27 pm

I had 2 midterms ... I for sure failed one the other I think I did well.)))
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 2:58 am

(Azriel’s bursting into flames using his powers for the first time like Eli was? that’d be my guess)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Orrik leaned over and whispered. "You'll see." he said. Azriel fell to his knees as the flames started to eat. Flesh started melting away from his jaws as he screamed. From the bushes that Rayyan and Orrik had run through the Father came running. "No." He whispered as he held his hands out. "Alaquisha, volea!" He barked and the water in the air condensed and formed a bubble of water that formed and lifted Azriel from the ground where the grass and other near by objects where burnt to a crisp. The flames vanished in the water and the body of Azriel floated in the orb of water. Eyes and throat were burned away, and large parts of flesh stuck in a state of melting. The man reached up into the sphere of water and touched his hand to the arm of azriel before quickly pulling it away. "Rayyan, take Orrik and go back to the house. I will be home shortly." He ordered.
"Y-Yes sir." Rayyan said as he picked up the crying Orrik and carried him to the cabin.
Once the two of them where gone, the man pulled a knife out of his pocket and quickly cut his arms open, letting the blood pool at his feet. He took the blood and quickly drew out a pentagram before he chanted a few things and a hazy image started to form of a man. "What is the meaning of this Burtoxim?" The summoned man asked.
"What do you mean what is the meaning of this, Lucifer? WHY IS MY BOY DYING!?" Burtox boomed.

Ajax perked up. "I don't care if there is still a trace of the portal, get away from there!"
Azriel who was on the porch, looked up at Yashvi. "You!" He barked as he broke out of his trance of reading. "What are you doing here!?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Sam was very confused as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next