Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:41 pm

He nodded and ordered the coffee for her.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:44 pm

" I'm so not looking forward to being morning sick." Jenna groaned sipping her her freshly made coffee.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:47 pm

"Maybe we could go to the pharmacy, see if they have anything for morning sickness." Comet suggested.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:51 pm

" Just some nasea pills." He .a answered. " I already looked into to it. I also caulated that I'm only three to four weeks. So I have a few more weeks till it kicks in. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 pm

"At how many weeks does it kick in?" Comet asked, sitting down at one of the tables in the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:04 pm

"6-8 weeks." Jenna answered sitting across from him coffee cup in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:13 pm

"How would your dad react if or when he finds out?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:15 pm

" He will be angry that I failed my task." Jenna said looking down at her coffee cup. " Then he will ignore me because he cant beat me. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:22 pm

"You haven't failed your task yet though. You need to infiltrate the mafia right? Technically you already did that." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:27 pm

" yes but I have no information to tell him. No inside trades. Ties. Nothing. " jenna answered.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:28 pm

"You know me, and I know most of what goes on there." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:34 pm

" Want to give me info?" Jenna asked. Her phone started to vibrate in her pocket. She groaned seeing the name. It was her dad. She answered it. Instead of putting it to her ear she held it out in front of her. ' Hi dad.' She signed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 pm

Comet stayed quiet while she was on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:42 pm

' Dad stop I'm with friends no dad.' You could see jenna getting frustrated with her signs. ' Dad I can't talk im in school.' He seemed to not care she was. ' Dad say hi to my friend Chris.' She signed showing the phone in Chris direction. 'Talk later dad.' She hung up before he could say anything. " I'm going to need info." Jenna frowned. " Mind skyping with my team later today?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:44 pm

Christen gave a small wave to her dad. "Not at all." He nodded. "What kind of stuff do they need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:46 pm

" How big is the group weapons he uses. " Jenna said thinking. " I'm missing one of my glock. By chance its still at the base?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:48 pm

"We gave it back to you but it might still be in your old room back in the base. We have an armory of a couple hundred guns, most of the members carry their own guns and some knives. Tam himself has Il Re and uses the neuroband typically. We currently have no heavy weapons that I know of but if we ever need them Tam wouldn't have a hard time getting them." Comet replied.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:54 pm

" Okay. You are going to relay this intell to my dad. So he knows your face and that you aren't the enemy." Jenna told him. "Come on we still have some time before class. Let's go talk to them."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:58 pm

Comet nodded and got up, putting on his jacket again and following her out of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Jenna went to her room she pulled out her lap top. Tying a few keys and longing into a secure network. There on the screen was three guys. " Chris come sit next to me." Jenna waved him over allowing the guys on her screen see him. " Alpha team this is is my informent from inside. I tried to get inside but it didn't work. He has been there for a while. Introduce yourself. " she gave the floor to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:16 pm

"My name's Christen, I've been in Tam's mafia for about 4 years now." He sat next to her and introduced himself. "What do you need to know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:23 pm

The man in the middle glared at jenna then Christian. " Why is Tam in the US? What is he After? " the man asked. He has red hair and green eyes. He didn't look very old maybe in his 30's

" Dad use a nicer tone Chris is risking a lot talking to you." Jenna scolded him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:25 pm

"Tam is after his son, who goes to the International school with us." Comet replied.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:30 pm

" his son? " he questioned. " how many many does he have what type of weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Comet repeated what he had said about the weapons to Jenna in the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next