Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:55 pm

She just listens.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:00 am

"You give swimming lessons to kids at the local pool, and you're a life guard." Justin said back.

"So I teach kids a natural ability and I watch over parent's kids when they're too lazy?" Rin chuckled eating a carrot stick.

"Don't be such an idiot." He shoved him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 am

Hina turns her head to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 am

Justin had Rin in a head lock and was giving him a noogie. Rin was trying to keep the plate of food from spilling onto the floor. Both of them laughed. They acted like Teenagers. They teased and made fun of one and other, very similar to how Claw and Scar always made fun of one and other's height.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 am

Though she was happy for them, she was sad. Thinking about Scar hurt more than she'd thought. Being away from him hurt, and it hurt worse than when she was held by Tam. She just wished he was by her side right now.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:16 pm

A loud binging came from Justin's pocket. Justin stopped teasing his friend and he pulled a pager out of his pocket. "Shoot. I have to run Rin. I'll be back later." He said.

Rin straighten himself. "O-Okay just be safe." Justin nodded and ran out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:17 pm

She closes her eyes, picturing Scar.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Rin sighed. "Apple, or carrot?" He asked.

Scar sat leaning back his head looking up at the marbled ceiling. He ran his tongue over the back of his teeth, feeling the scar on his tongue. One fourth of an inch shorter... He chuckled to himself.
"Young King, what is so amusing?" Henri asked as he walked over looking down at Scar.
"Thinking to myself..." Scar said closing his eyes.
"You miss her?"
"No shit Sherlock." He sighed and sat up straight. He reached down and unlocked the wheels of the wheel chair. He turned away and started to move away from Henri.
Henri sighed and fixed his glasses, before following him. "My last name is Whellen, not Sherlock."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 pm

"I'm fine," she replies, wondering what Scar was up to. He should be in Scotland by now...
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:52 pm

"So, how did you and Ian meet?" He asked.

"King James," Henri started.
"Ian."
"Right, king Ian,"
"No, no king. Just call me Ian or Scar."
"I cannot, not call you king. It is disrespectful." Henri said. "Continuing, you need to start using your braces for your legs."
"No." Scar said.
"Why not?"
"One, they are cold against my skin, and two I don't want to use them."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:57 pm

(xD Typical Scar)

She smiles softly at the memory. "It was Halloween. I was dressed as a witch, and was going around with my girlfriends, trick or treating, when we ran into a group of boys. My friends left with them, so I wandered around alone, when I ran into Ian. He was dressed as the lion Scar, and we started chatting. We walked around, and found his sister Gen, dressed as Zira." She grins. "I gave them the chocolates that I had, and Ian then wrote his number on my hand, and I gave him a good tongue lashing on the fact that he shouldn't write on someone's hand when they're so pale, and we parted ways."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 pm

"Stop being so stubborn."
"Nope."
"Sir I apologize in advance." Henri said and then slapped Scar across the face. "Stop being such a dick! Pull your head out of your ass and think! Ian, you are King! Kings lead. They don't sit in wheel chairs and moan and groan about how they stuck! Do you think your kids will be impressed when they see their dad giving up! That he'll never be able to chase his son's ass out of his bed room after finding them with a girl in there? Or he'll never walk his daughter down the isle or dace with her at her wedding. You think they want that!" Henri grabbed Scar's shoulders. "NO! They want to see their father lead a country! They want to sit with him for hours and hours while they get their faces painted to hang on a wall for years to come! They'll want to see him offering his hand to the poor, and the sick! They'll want to see him change this country so that it is caught in the modern time!" Henri bowed. "I apologize King Ian!"
Scar sat there in silence for a moment before he threw back his head and laughed.

"Let me guess, Ian just shrugged it off, right?" Rin smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:11 pm

She nods, smiling. "We ended up running into each other the next day coincidentally."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:14 pm

"You know Henri I feel like if I met you when I was younger, we would be good friends by now." Ian said smiling at him. "Go get me the bracers." he said.
Henri sighed heavily. "Yes My King."

"And?" Rin asked wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:17 pm

She chuckles. "I was out shopping for more dresses, whilst he was out shopping for groceries. I still had the number on my hand, so he offered to get rid of it for me after he bought what he needed. I followed him home, and was able to get rid of the number. I thank him, then leave."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:25 pm

"So how did you two become a couple." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:28 pm

"...He saved me from being raped one day, and we started seeing each other more often... a couple of weeks later, he asked me if I wanted to go out with him, and I said yes."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:34 pm

"That's really sounds like him. He's real sensitive about girls who have been raped. He was ever since Hogarth let Gen be raped by the men in his gang." Rin sighed. "That's when Scar and I fell away from one and other."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:36 pm

She nods. "...It's been a rough few months... I hope he's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:42 pm

"I'm sure he is. He's strong." he smiled. "You know... when he was dating this guy, Dillon man it was soo bad. He came to me one night covered in blood. His chest was filled with bruises and his eye swollen. He was holding his side and he coughed out blood on my Pjs. You know what he said to me? He asked me if he could crash there for the night, then literally crashed onto the floor." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Her eyes turn stone cold, as she remembered what she heard about Dillon. "Well it's a good thing he's dead then."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:21 pm

"He's dead? Well can't say I feel sorry for him. He was a real dick." Rin said. "When him and Ian dated, damn it was bad. He had Ian down on his knees. He would say, "If I can make a king bow, then I can make a mountain bow." The guy paraded Ian around like a whipped tiger on a gold leash. I remember all the shit he would make Ian do. He'd force Ian to clean up his jizz off of and out of girl's he'd fuck. The only reason Ian did it was that Dillon wanted Gen and Hogarth promised to protect Gen from Dillon if Ian kept Dillon happy."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:26 pm

"...Gen's dead too..." she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:38 pm

"W-What?" Rin asked shock. "Oh god... That's terrible." He looked down sad. "She was always so kind and shy..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:39 pm

"..She was nice...Ian disappeared for a week after that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next