Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:54 pm

"Yeah." Ezio said.

"She's not dead?" Claw asked.

"of course. I figured you didn't want to stay with two, huh, fruity guys." He chuckled.

"I have some people to kill in Scotland." Ulrick said. "But who they are is classified."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:58 pm

"Ians going to be happy."

She chuckles. "You two aren't that bad."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:02 pm

" I think it's perfect " dawn grinned. She didn't care if it wasn't right. It was the thought of Ken doing something special for her that she loved the most.

" You don't even know how to kill. So that's a we statement not an I. We have someone to kill." She said bluntly. " Since it's Scotland we are killing king Ian I assume "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Ken smiles, and cuts it up into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:13 pm

He hung his head. "yes... But that one only I can do Alone..." Ulrick looked at her with sad eyes. "You can help with the others."

"Yeah..." Claw smiled.

"No, we aren't he's just being a little shit." Rin chuckled as he came out starting to set up a bed for Hina.

"Now, Ian, remember, these are elders. They govern the land along with you. They like to stick to their traditional ways. Please, do not become upset and the things they may say." Henri said.

"No promises." Ian said flatly. "Would stop trying to fix, the tie? It's fine." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Ai gets a phone call from Akuma, which she answers immediately. He eyes widen, before she hangs up.

Hina smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:21 pm

"What?" Claw asks.

Rin pulls out the couch and sets a a bed for her. "It's no five star bed, but it's large, and warm." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:34 pm

" Like hell I'm letting you do any of them alone." Lillian told him " Let's go. We have a long flight and once we land you have to call me lily."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:40 pm

"Okay..." Ulrick said softly. He grabbed his luggage and walked after her.

(Soaring?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:43 pm

She doesn't hear claw, as she frowns, trying to work everything out in her head.

"I don't need a five star bed. This is more than enough. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Claw cups her face. "What's wrong?"

"Your welcome." Rin said as he started the dish washer.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:25 pm

"Hinas disappeared."

"...um... Could you please point me to the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:26 pm

"W-WHAT!?" Claw gasped.

"Sure. Down the hall, second door on the right." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:32 pm

"She disappeared," Ai says with a sigh.

"Thanks." She heads off, returning some minutes later with her natural hair coliur, straight hair and natural eye colour. She looked better too.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:39 pm

"Do you think it was Tam?" Claw asked.

"No. Tam's laying low." Blu said.

"I like your natural look." Rin said from where he sat in a recliner.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:42 pm

"It's not tam. She left on her own."

"Thank you," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:50 pm

"She didn't go with Ian?" He asked.

He nods. "We've got Spirited Away in." he said.

"Impregnating a Japanese! How much more will this bloodline be blitted!?" One of the council members snapped.

"WHAT!?" Scar snapped. "You can say whatever the fuck you want about me but you leave Hina alone!"

"Calm down..." Henri whispered from the corner of the room where he watched.

"it's bad enough the blood line was mixed with Italian, but now asian..."

"That's my mother and my girl you are bashing!" He snarled.

"We would not be "Bashing" them if you knew how to behave yourself!" One of them snapped.

"You wanna hear behaving?!" Scar sneared.

"Don't..." Henri bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Ai shakes her head. "She's scared. She may not have shown it, but she's terrified."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 pm

"Man...he's gonna be broken." he said.

"I'm GAY!" Scar shouted.

"Oh...you did..." Henri swallowed covering his face.

The council became a clatter of voices.

"That's right! I'm Gay! I've had lots of sex with men! I just loooove me a nice, fat, dick!"

"Oh...god..." He cringed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:13 pm

"I know," Ai sighs.

(Lol scar)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:20 pm

'I just hope he's doing okay." Clae sighed.

(That's Scar for ya!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:22 pm

"He's probably gotten into some sort of trouble by now."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm

"Yeah..." Claw chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 pm

"I'm more worried about Hina."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:51 pm

"She's strong..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next