Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:19 pm

She chuckles. "Aah, but my sister names you as a friend, and so you shall be treated as such," she says, straightening up.

She takes it with a smile. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Rin walked her to the kitchen where he had the food on the table and three plates set out as well.

"I am honored as such." he said softly. He turned to Ezio. "I'd rather not talk about it E." He said.

"You shouldn't even be talking." Claw said as he brought a glass of water to Blu.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:26 pm

"Have you calmed down properly yet?" Ai asks Claw.

Hina smiles, when she sees.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 pm

"For now...yes." he said.

The door opened and Justin came in with soot on his face and smelling of smoke. "I hate college kids." he sighed.

"I'm a college kid." Rin said.

"I know. And it make for some pretty fun sex." he smirked.

"Guest!" Rin said his face red. "Just shut up and wash up so we can eat!'
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Ai kisses his cheek. "Good."

Hina covers her mouth, knowing she couldn't hold back a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:41 pm

"You are terrible." He huffs. Justin chuckles and goes to the bathroom to wash. "I'm really sorry about him." Rin said.

Claw nodded. "Okay kid, start talking."

"Start asking questions." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:43 pm

"It's fine," she smiles.

Ai just rolls her eyes. "Why are you pretending to be Claw?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 pm

"To protect you." Ezio said.

"He gets worse though so I'm appologizing before hand." he said.

Justin walks into the kitchen, his face and hands clean but still smells like smoke. "Dinner smells great."

"And you don't."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:11 pm

"Why?" Ai asks.

Hina just smiles, watching them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 pm

"How do I make this quick..." E said. He sat down and told them the story of him. He told how he was made for spare parts of Claw but was never needed and how Sister Maria was his mother growing up. He explained meeting Blu and how he came to work with Blu to take down Tam. "So yeah...I'm kind of like a trump card. If Tam finds out there is a me, that throws everything off for him."

"Haha, I'll get a shower later. I'm hungry." he said. Rin chuckled and held out a chair for Hina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Ai looks at Claw. "What do you think?" She asks him.

She sits.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Claw's face was white. "When you say Sister Maria, do you mean..."

"Oh yeah the one who saved your fricking life from when Tam cut your face open. The same one he raped the day after she saved you? Yep That's her." Ezio said as he pulled out a smoke. He lit it and took a drag. "Oh By the way, Little brother Donatello says hi, brother Claudio." He said puffing out the smoke.

"Dig in." Rin smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:55 pm

She blinks. "Little brother?" She asks.

Hina nods, but doesn't eat much.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

"Oh yeah, Maria got pregnant after that. That's why she vanished off the face of the earth. She was worried Tam was gonna kill her and the baby. I wouldn't be surprised if there where several siblings to us. It's a shame that man didn't pass on his fertility." Ezio sighed. "But hey, that's saved my ass a few times."

Justin ate the most. He wolfed down three plates.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:15 am

Ai leans on claw, thinking about it all.

Hina finished half of hers.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:12 pm

"You feeling okay?" Rin asked.

Claw looked to Blu. "So what is your game in all this?" He asked.

"I'm working directly against your father, But I am also working right under him." Blu said softly.

"Blu runs the whole show. Tam gives an order, Blu relays the order to Tam's men and also to his own. That way, no one is really hurt, no one but Tam." Ezio said. "Oh, by the way you can take that red haired girl back. She's starting to get annoying." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Hina nods. "I'm fine," she smiles.

"Red head girl?" Ai asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:27 pm

"Yeah...her name is Ginger or something like that. She knows her way around a gun, that much I do know." He blushed rubbing his shoulder.

"You tried to come on to her. I warned you not too." Blu said.

"Okay." Rin said as he took his plate and put it in the dish washer. "I'll go grab some blankets and pillows."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:31 pm

"...I don't remember knowing a Ginger..." Ai murmurs, frowning a little. She looks at Claw, wondering if he knew who thy were talkin about.

Hina nods.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:34 pm

"Wait....do you mean Genifer?" He asked.

"Yeah that's her name. She shot me in the shoulder as she spun away." Ezio said.

Justin looked at her. "I was talking to the repair guys, and asked them to fix your house first." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:38 pm

"Gen, as in Ian's sister Gen?" Ai gasps.

"Thank you," Hina smiles. "I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:42 pm

Lillian sighed packed an ready to go. "Ulrich did Tam give a full mission? Like what are task is?"

Dawn smiled. " What did you make?" She asked curiously trying to peak into the basket
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:45 pm

He takes it out. It was the (can't remember it's name, but it was the dessert Dawn had said earlier. Some bread).
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:48 pm

( Indian fry bread. )

Dawn looked at it curiously " you made Indian fry bread?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 pm

(That's it)

He nods. "I hope it's alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next