Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 pm

"You're awake," she whispers, tears filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 pm

"I just woke up." he whispered smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:07 pm

She hugs him tight, wrapping her arms around his neck, burying her face into the base of his neck. "I missed you," she whispers, not caring about the strain of the wound to her side.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:53 pm

He hugs her back with his good arm, his bad still in a cast. "I'm sorry to make you wait." He said.

Rin and Justin came walking into the living room. "Sh." Rin said to justin as they walked by the sleeping Hina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:56 pm

"I thought you were never going to wake up," she sobs.

Hina was wide awake when Rin shushed Justin. Her eyes open, she doesn't shift, pretending to still be asleep. There wasn't even a hitch in her breath. She's been a very light sleeper ever since she was kidnapped by Tam.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:00 pm

"I'd always wake. I still have you." he said.

Rin started to make coffee and Justin started to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:06 pm

"I love you."

Hina sighs, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:08 pm

"I love you too Aina." he said. "How long have I been out?" He asked.

The smell of food quickly filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:16 pm

"...Two weeks...or maybe it's three..."

She sits up, rubbing the last bit of sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:26 pm

"Morning." Justin said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 pm

"I'm sorry." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:28 pm

"Morning," she smiles, looking at them.

"There's no need for you to apologise."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:34 pm

"I made you cry." he said. "I have to apologize for that."

"You sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:35 pm

She nods. "Yeah. It was good."

Ai kisses him gently. "There's no need," she murmurs softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:48 pm

He sighed. "Aina, I didn't know if you where dead of alive."

"Good. We've got breakfast cooking."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:50 pm

"Yum! What is it?"

"Then you should've woken up earlier," she says smiling gently. "I'll stay alive, Claw. I'll stay alive for you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 pm

"Egg sandwiches!" He smiled.

He smiled and nodded. "Okay." he said.

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:57 pm

"Nice," she grins.

Ai gently caresses his cheek, nothing but love and relief glowing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:50 am

Claw smiled to her.

"Yep!" Justin said. smiled as he cooked the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Ai smiles back.

She watches him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Justin doesn't even use a spatula to flip the eggs he just tosses them in the air.

"You look tired." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:42 pm

"You're good!" she smiles.

"I'm fine," Ai says gently.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Emi suddenly sat up in the night.

"I was a frycook in highschool." Justin chuckled. "Learned a lot."

"No, you need sleep." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Dameobln on sterred mumbling. " What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Hina nods.

Ai sits back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next