Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Charles handed the maps to Evelyn. Still looking at Lillian. " palmost springs California. " Lillian smiled. " I'm studying abroad and I met Ulrick at the University we are bother studying art." She kept up her accent.

" weird I could have sworn you looked like my daughter. " Charles said with a frown. Lillian bit her lip she just wanted to tell them she was Christianna.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:48 pm

She struggles against them. "Claw," she whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Ulrick chuckled softly. He was glad they didn't ask him about being blind yet. "Thank you very much for helping us out." He said.

"Hurry and get her to the hospital." The firemen said as they rushed Aina away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:55 pm

She continues to struggle, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 6:08 pm

"Oh no problem we don't get many visitors out here." Charles said with a nod.

" You two are very cute together." Evelyn cooed. " How did you two meet?"

" Art class." Lily answred. " I was struggling with all the German and Ulrick here being such a gentleman helped me out so much. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:08 pm

"I spent a few years in America so being able to translate for her was nothing. I just lots of times got lost in her eyes." he smiled feeling for her hand.

They strapped her to a gurney and put her into an ambulance.

(Hey night, Ethereal?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Yes. I have posted waiting for you scar.)

Lillian chuckled taking his hand into hers. " We really appreciate you r kindness to help us."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:31 pm

"Claw!" she cries, still struggling.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:14 pm

"Yes very much." He smiled.

They close the ambulance doors and start off toward the hospital.

(What!? Damn computer acting up again. Sorry. Next time just let me know!))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:16 pm

She cries out in pain, as the metal that was left in her cut deeper.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:22 pm

"Give her an anesthetic and then step on it." The nurse said doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:25 pm

She continues to struggle though.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:51 pm

They give her some shots to put her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:53 pm

She continues to struggle, until the anaesthetic takes over.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 pm

(Skip to in the hospital?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:38 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Aina was sleeping off the anaesthetics that were given to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Tyler had come as soon as he heard. He was waiting in her room next to her bed. He drank his tea.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:51 pm

She stirs some hours later. "...Claw..." she whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:57 am

Lillian smiled glad to see her parents were all right. When her parents weren't looking she slipped a letter next to her picture telling them she was alive and not to worry." We best be on our way. Thanks do much for the maps." She thanked them grasusly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 9:33 pm

"Relax girly, he's okay." Tyler said pushing her back down. "He's got three broken ribs and a broken arm, and hella lot of bruises, but he's alive." Tyler said.

"Yes, thank you very much." Ulrick smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 9:35 pm

She opens her eyes and looks at Tyler. "...He's alright...?" she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Lillian took his hand and lead him out and back to the car
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 9:45 pm

"In a small coma, but yes." He said.

Ulrick followed her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 9:46 pm

"...Coma...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next