Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:15 pm

" Yeah." She nodded blinking looking a bit confused as to why she was back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Claw watches the movie and then looks to Aina once the credits are over. he smiles at her a spark in his eyes.

Rin just floats enjoying himself a bit.

Emi kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Ulrick gently petted her head. His hands where soft as they caressed her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Lillian relaxed in his lap closing his eyes.

Dameon grinned his hand caressing her cheek gently
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Opening her eyes, she smiles up at him, her eyes glowing happily.

When she was tired out, Hina just floats in the water, relaxing, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Claw kissed her sweetly.

Rin watches her and Justin just tans.

Ulrick sat there, happily, just letting her rest in his lap.

Emi smiled at him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Ai kisses him back.

Hina doesn't notice. She was in her own world now.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:54 pm

" I'm sorry." She whispered.

" I love you too." Dameon smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:06 pm

"it's okay." Ulrick said softly.

Emi smiled and kissed his nose. "I know."

Rin swam around her, keeping an eye on her.

Claw smiles. "You want to head back to my dorm or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Hina slowly falls asleep.

"Okay," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:12 pm

Lillian sighed. " I'm still sorry."

Dameon chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Rin gently picks her up and carries her out of the ocean.

Claw takes her hand.

"I forgive you." Ulrick said softly. he kissed her temple.

She smiled. "You be happy now."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:25 pm

She snuggles closer to him. "...Ian..." she mumbles.

Ai looks happy, as she follows Claw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Rin sighs sadly hearing her. "He loves you..." he whispered. He tapped Justin with his foot and they left.

Claw walks with her to the dorms. He smiles at her seductively.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Hina really misses Scar. She never stops thinking about him.

She just chuckles softly, and kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:48 pm

(Want to skip some time?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:49 pm

(Sure. How long?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:53 pm

(I don't care. You choose.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:56 pm

(Hm...Maybe a couple of months...)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:15 pm

(Okay, how far along would Hina be then?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:18 pm

(How about 7 or 8 months, so... June? Wait, when's homecoming and prom supposed to be?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:08 pm

"Are you okay? Did you fall?" She reached a hand down to help Jenna up
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Home coming was in the fall, Prom would be mid June.)) We'll start off with Tyler's end of the year party. )) Tam's coming back out soon BTW)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:14 pm

(Okay. When's the end of year party?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:34 pm

About a 2 weeks before Prom))
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:40 pm

(My prom is on the 26th, getting my hair cut this weekend for it, it'll look like the hair in my avatar pic)
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next