Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:10 pm

She just smiles.

"Whatever you want, big boy," she chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Jenna nodded. " I'm fine thanks. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:52 pm

"So how about this..." Claw grinned. He gripped her hips and rolled so she was on top of him. Claw smiled up at her. "We can start with this." He grinned as he caressed her bottom and kissed her neck.

Rin smiled. "So, when did you want to go to Scottland?" he asked as he sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:08 pm

( Hina is going to scottland? Where ulrick and Lillian are?)

Lillian soon was asleep.

Dameon smiled hugging her. " Please don't pass out like that ever again. You shared me shitless."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:25 pm

(She doesn't know Ulrick and Lillian are in Scotland)

She groans softly, burying her face in the crook of his neck. "Damn, I love you," she mumbles.

"In a couple of days," she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Dawn walked to her dorm room holding her books. She wondered if Ken was going to ask her to prom.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Ken was nervous. He didn't know what to say to Dawn, but he knew he had to ask today. He paces as he waits outside her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Dawn saw Ken when she turned the corner to her hall. " Hey." She smiled walking up to him. " Is everything okay? "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:50 pm

(But yes)

Ulrick just held her close.
(I'm gonna skip with Emi, Dameon Lillian and Ulrick. Emi will be expecting soon!)
Over the past couple months, Ulrick with the help of Lillian had kill 5 men in Scottland yard, with no evidence leading to them. The two where never questioned because a blind man and his girlfriend where not suspects. Henri looked at the map he had made on his wall. "Who is doing this?" He asked. A knocked came on his door. "Enter." He spoke. The door slowly opened. There was a soft hiss of hydraulics. He looked to the door way. Ian was slowly walking into the room. "My lord...may I help you?"
"No." Ian said. "I need to use these legs." He said.
"Are you sure, you want to head back to the states for that week?" Henri asked.

Ulrick woke in the morning, in the bed. He sighed and starred up at darkness.

"I'm sorry baby." Emi smiled.

"I love you too." he whispered against her neck.

"Let me give you a ride to the airport." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Ai smiles, gently kissing the base of his neck.

Hina nods. "Okay. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Lillian stirred from next to Ulrick " What's wrong?" She asked kissing his cheek softly.

Dameon was cleaning the dorm now that Emi was very pregnant and couldn't do it herself. " You're wanting to go to prom right? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Ken smiles when he sees her. "Yeah. Everything's fine," he says, hugging her. "Let's go out."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:11 pm

" Okay? Can I drop my stuff off worst?" Dawn asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:15 pm

He nods. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:20 pm

" Do I need to change into something more fancy?" She asked looking down at her school uniform.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:20 pm

"Nothing." Ulrick said gently. He turned and hugged her. He held her close to him.

"Y-yes please." Emi said from where she washed dishes. She couldn't bend but she could still stand and refused to just sit around all day.

"Of course." he said. Rin smiled.

Claw groaned. Ran his hands up her back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm

" Okay. We will go then." Dameon smiled leaning over hissing the top of her head as he put the clean dishes away.

" Okay making sure." Lillian said snuggling close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Ken shakes his head. "Just wear something comfortable."

Hina sighs. "Being pregnant sucks."

She gently nibbles on his skin, moving up his neck.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:33 pm

" okay." Dawn nodded unlocking her door letting Ken come in as well.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Ken walks in. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Dawn dumped her school stuff on her desk and went and quickly changed into something more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Emi smiled. "Were we gonna go to Mr. Zolt's party tomorrow?" She asked.

Ulrick smiled. "I love you..." he whispered gently.

Rin chuckled. "Well...I can't share the experience." he chuckled.

Claw shivered under her. "Awe Damn..." he whispered as he cupped her breast. His phone started to ring.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:54 pm

" yes I was planning on us going. " Dameon nodded

Lillian smiled still not quiet able to say it out loud so she just kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Ken waits for her.

She laughs. "It would be weird if you could."

Ai sighs when she hears his phone ring. She sits up. "You going to get it?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:01 pm

She quickly changed into some jeans and a crop top that had a dream catcher on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next