Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:38 pm

Jenna glared at Ezio moving to open her door for once so mine actually used her doorbell. Which didn't ring but causes all her lights in her room to flash.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:40 pm

There was a man on the other side of the door, sort of intimidating-looking. He held a bag with a cafe logo on it. "You are Jenny, yes?" He asked, signing with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Jenna nodded surprised he was singing to her. " Who are you?" She asked signing as she spoke unsure if he actually knew how to read sign language.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:43 pm

"Supply run. Name's Exile." He said. He pulled three large boxes inside and closed the door. "You okay kid?"

Ezio's face blushed. "So?" He chuckled. "I like women." he grinned.

That's fine. Just describe it to me...okay?" He smiled.

"good." Claw grinned, hugging her like a teddy bear.

"Unlike other science fictions such as Star Wars, or Fifth element, it is an actual possibility." Justin said. "In the tens and thousands and billions of stars and galaxies, there HAS to be intelligent life out there. Human kind would greatly benefit if they joined the other species, and created bonds with the, instead of try to fight them. The idea of a federation of different species coming together and fighting for a similar purpose, is not only the most logical but also a very hopeful and filling idea." Justin backed. "it's not far fetched, like Star Wars."
Rin sat on the couch looking annoyed.

(Totalt treking here! *Has a cat named Spock and another named Kirk. When I was little, me and my sisters would lay in bed for an hour after our bed time just to get up and watch Star Trek: Enterprise from behind the arm of the couch so we wouldn't get yelled at for being up late! XD)

gtg guys!))
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:45 pm

"The name's Petya Kulinich. I brought you breakfast. Comet called me. If you need anything my number is in the bag." He both spoke and signed, speaking very good English albeit with a thick Russian accent. When he signed Comet's name he used the 'C' + dimple sign Jenna came up with. He handed her the bag and she could see he had hearing aids in.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:50 pm

She watched him. Only comet and her knew his name sign. " He's not dead?" She asked tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:51 pm

" How about we go to some great food places. You can surely enjoy food." She smiled knowing of a few great places to go.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:51 pm

"I can't tell you for sure if he alive or not." Petya just shrugged.

Last edited by Thokkadyr on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 pm

She finishes up quickly, moving the tray away, and snuggling as close to Claw as she could. "You know... I meant what I said...I really do love you, Claw..." she says softly.

"I understand that there is the possibility that there are alien species out there, but in all honesty, until we do find an alien species, I just don't seem to be able to... how do I word this... care, I guess. Everything seems far fetched to me."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:55 pm

" How did you learn his name sign? I gave it to him. And only used it with him." Jenna asked. " if he was dead he wouldn't have ordered me food." She stated matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:57 pm

"I ordered you the food. He called me last night saying to watch after you. The breakfast was my idea. And he told me the sign, knew if I did it you would trust me." He replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:58 pm

" What time last night? " She asked. " What time did he call?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:00 am

"I don't remember." He shrugged again. "I was using my old home phone, it doesn't say times."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:08 am

" What's your phone number? " Jenna asked pulling out her smart phone.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:09 am

"It's in the bag." Petya opened the bag and pulled out a piece of paper with his number on it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:15 am

Jenna punched his number in hacking his phone records. " He called you after I called. He's still alive!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:19 am

"Oh good. I was hoping my 'welcome to America' wouldn't come with a 'also your lifelong friend is dead'." He joked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:10 am

" How do you know Comet?" She asked. " you have a Russian accent like him. I can tell by how you for your mouth to speak English. He also told you to ring the door bell didn't he?" So far comet and this gentleman were the only ones to ever press it.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:22 am

"Comet has a Norwegian accent, not Russian. We were both mafia brats for the Russian mafia while they were in Norway. I taught him Russian and sign language." Petya replied
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:25 pm

(I probably won't be able to get online at all for the next week or so.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:31 pm

" Some words he says there is a Russian accent. Trust me I've noticed." Jenna smirked. " Are you deaf or just hard of hearing?" She asked doing the sign for earing aids.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:33 pm

"Hard of hearing, about half deaf." Petya answered
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:37 pm

" half and half in each war or deaf in one ear and not the other?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:47 pm

"Half and half in each ear." He replied. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:51 pm

" completely deaf. But I was thought to use my other scenes to function. I have learned to feel vibration around me to know what's going on." Jenna told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next