Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:25 pm

(XD sure)
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Meep)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 am

A few weeks later, a knock came on the flier's door. Altaria, was in the bathroom with morning sickness. Alek was there, holding her hair back. "Will someone get that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:00 am

Eli walked over and opened the door, "I got it don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:09 am

Alek nodded in thanks. Griffin stood in the door, his arm still in a brace. "Hey." He smiled to everyone. "glad to see you didn't jump yet. I've got somethings I want to give ya'll before you leave." Griffin said. "You got a second?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:51 am

Eli nodded, "Of course we do"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:45 pm

"Great, so come out here everyone." Griffin smiled.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Lol if Miki comes back on we can RP Connor and Jules's conversation from before and do our charries in present time as well)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 5:50 pm

(Yeah that's fine. We should know by now that time doesn't go linearly on RPs! I'm letting Miki and Imp know they should get back on! XD )
Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:57 pm

(Yeet)
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Hey!!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Yo!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:23 am

Griffin had a large bundle of objects sitting in the ground behind him. "I've got some gifts for you all, before you leave." Griffin said. He looked at the group. "Who first?"
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 am

(I told them to be back over a month ago and again like a week or so ago)

Eli walks out of the glider and looks back in at everyone
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 8:56 am

Jules glanced at the gifts curiously. At the moment, he reminded her of Santa Clause.
Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 3:15 pm

(Sorry I've been super busy with college apps, work and school!!)

Annis peered out, her hazel eyes wide. It had been years since she had received a gift; her family couldn't afford such a luxury. "Oh, you did not have to do that!" She cried humbly, honestly touched at the notion.
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 10:40 pm

(Ahhhh sorry for disappearing!!)

Earlier:
Conner cleared his threat. "What... what we're we talking about again?" He asked, completely scatter brained due to Griffin's outburst.

Present:
He quirked an eyebrow at the bundle, a bit confused as to what this gesture meant. "Gifts..? Why, what's the catch?" He found himself rather suspicious of anything just given to him. The fact that they hadn't really had anything good happen to them in a while also seemed to play a role in his caution.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Lol it's okay, guys!Smile)

Earlier: Jules cheeks were still red from Griffin and Connor's words. "Um . . . We were talking about going someplace to just talk." She said in a small tone.

Last edited by ~*Amber*~ on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:51 am

"What do you mean what's the catch? Grif is our friend, there's no catch. Grif I'll go ahead and take the first one bud. Prove to scaredy-cat Conner over there that there's no catch. Also what Annis said is right, you didnt have to do this man." Eli said with a smile at Grif
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 am

"No, I did. I owe you all thanks. And more importantly I owe you my life. After all, you helped me, my son, and my friends down here. There is no catch, Connor. It's just a poor man's way to thank a few friends." Griffin smiled. He turned to the bundle of gifts and pulled out the sword that Eli had used to kill Matt and Spear. However, compared to when he used it to kill, the blade had been improved. It was reinforced with a fresh layer, and sharpened to slice through anything. The hilt was re-crafted. It was lined with copper, bronze silver, and some hint's of gold. There was a set of gems, or what looked like gems, embedded in the end. The gems where actually the crafted eyes, one from Matt and the other from Spear. The blade had his name carved into it and filled with gold.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:45 am

Eli stared at the sword in awe
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 am

"You don't have to thank us, Griff. We're friends. It's what friends do." Jules told him, watching as he pulled out the sword. "I mean, it was crazy. Everything was. But we're friends. We try."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:20 pm

"This is your's. Re crafted, and built up from the old bones, I give you this. Use it to protect yourself, and the others. You, with your short temper are best in close quarters, so use this to protect them when times get tough, and options tight." Griffin said. He looked to Jules. "How about you next?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Gang Wars?)

She blinked, a bit surprised. "Me? Ah, okay. I, um, haven't really received gifts before . . . "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:52 pm

"Well then, the way this works is I give you a gift, and you keep it." Griffin chuckled. He walked over to the pile, and pulled out a six foot tall spear. Shaft was metal, made to look like it had a large snake climbing up it.The snake's head became the head of the spear, a blade thick at the base and coming to a point, with a slight curve to the metal. "This is a very special spear for you. Not only is it like this;" Griffin said as he tilted the spear down and gripped the blade in his hand. He twisted it and with a gentle pop, the head came lose and fell to the side, still connected to the shaft by a chain that ran along the inside of the metal shaft. "This spear also functions like a sickle on a chain for even longer long range attacks." Griffin said as he put the head back on and handed the spear to Jules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next