Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Her eyes were wide as she slowly took the spear, turning the head around in her hands and then gripping the shaft to home the speed upright. "This is so cool . . . No, this is awesome!" She exclaimed, staring at the weapon as though it were the best thing in the world, her eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:11 pm

"Good." Griffin smiled. "Like a fluid river you are able to adapt to the world and beings around you. Use this to change fate to your desires." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:16 pm

She clutched her new treasure close to her. "You sound like a monk. You know that?" She chuckled, still studying her spear happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:21 pm

"A monk? Ha, far from it!" Griffin chuckled.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:24 pm

"Thank you, Griff. Really, this was nice of you." She looked up from the glory of her new spear to give him a smile of gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:33 pm

"So, who next." He asked. "Annis? Connor?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Feeling like a child on Christmas morning, Annis couldn't control her curiosity and excitement as she raised her hand with a slight jump and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 pm

"You where the hardest to figure out what to give." He smiled. He walked over and pulled out a massive shield. Though it was large it was light. It was slightly bowed, and down the center of the shield was a ridge that looked as if it was made of scales. On the inside of the shield there was an arm strap and a second smaller, flexible strap. "This shield is able to project missiles at enemies. Whether they are small rocks, or poison darts it will fling them." He smiled. "You can also fill it with oil and it will spit fire." He smiled. "Like a bear, you are peaceful and un-aggressive until you are provoked. May you only need this shield when hell breaks lose." He smiled handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
EverEnigmatic

EverEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Annis took the shield delicately in her hands, honestly amazed that she could stand to hold the massive object. Looking at it in amazement and wonder, she lightly traced the scaled ridges with her fingertips. It would take time for her to figure out the mechanics, of course, but she was eager to learn. Setting the gift down as gently as though it were made of glass, Annis threw her arms around Grif in gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Griffin surprised by her action, stumbled back a bit and stiffly hugged her back, his arm still a little sore.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Eli held the sword and looked at it then at what the others received
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:05 am

"Connor, you are next." He said.
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Earlier:
Connor laughed. "Oh, right. Sorry he distracted me." Looking around for a moment, he grabbed her hand and began pulling her somewhere they could actually talk without being interrupted. "I feel like I don't know enough about you... I mean, not really, y'know?"

Present:
A little uneasy still, Connor raised an eyebrow. "Me..?" Out of all the people in this group, the last person he'd expected a gift from was Griffin.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:55 pm

She followed along after him, twining her fingers with his. "Yeah, I feel the same way. And I want to know everything there is to know about you." She smiled up at him, though felt a bit embarrassed with her words.

Present: Jules watched with interest, holding her spear against her. All of Griffin's gifts were very cool so far.
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Conner couldn't help a soft smile that spread across his face. "Yeah... I'm- I'm glad we're on the same page." He ran his fingers though his hair. "But I don't really know where to start, honestly. I'm not very good at this... all I know is for the first time I actually want to share about my life with."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 7:14 pm

She gave him a soft smile. "Well, have about for a start I tell you my Facebook bio? Julvia Marie Everwood. Seventeen years old. Pisces. Lover of cute animal videos, nerdy stuff, and beaches." She said with a chuckle, leaning back against the wall of the building behind them, looking up at him with a warm gaze.
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 7:51 pm

(I can't remember if I made him 18 or 19 Bc it's been so long since I've had his character sheet ahah)

"Alright, well..." Connor thought for a moment. "I grew up in an apartment with my brother and dad in Los Vegas, I'm 18, a virgo, I prefer cats over dogs, and I got a scar on my lower back from tripping over my friend's cat when I was younger. I don't think I've ever been supper passionate about something, though... I, uh..." he trailed off for a moment trying to think of a way to put it delicately. "Wasn't a great kid, to be perfectly honest."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 pm

I think he was 19 if I'm Remembering correctly ^.^ )

Jules listened to him, then smiled and nudged him. "Hey, you turned out okay, though." She assured him, then remembering his mention of his scar, she looked down and removed the black fingerless glove from her right hand, revealing a jagged scar from her wrist to the start of her thumb. She stared down at it. "My parents were killed in a robbery at a shopping mall when I was ten. Custody was given over to my uncle . . . my father's much older brother. He never married. He never had kids. But . . . custody was given to him. For a while he was nice, caring. Then his drinking started up. And the drugs. He gave me this when I came home from school one day and accidentally knocked over one of his prized shot glasses. He cut me using one of the broken shards." She told him softly. He was the first person she had ever told this to. "But I sucked it up and went to the bathroom and bandaged myself before trying my best to stitch it that night. But I didn't really do it right so . . . this is the result."
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Connor's heart ached as she held out her hand, finding himself at a loss for words for one of those rare moments in his life. "I think i remember you telling me about that a while ago, but not to this extent." He stepped back, pacing for a few seconds before gently taking her hand, pausing at first as it to as if it was alright. Bringing her hand up to his lips, he let out a quiet sigh of frustration."Why does life have to fucking suck so much for people like you who don't deserve it at all? I don't get it." He looked up from her hand to meet her gaze, his brow furrowed in helplessness. "It isn't fair."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Her gaze softened as it met his. "Hey, I've been managing okay. And besides, it's lead me to you and the others, people who actually care about what happens to me." She took his hand that was holding hers and pressed it to her cheek, smiling up at him as if nothing were wrong. "Besides, I have a part time job and I earn money. When I turn 18 and graduate high school, I'll go out on my own." The her voice quieted with timidness, hesitating a moment. "I live in Phoenix, Arizona. But when I move out . . . maybe I could find you . . . Even though you won't have any idea who I am yet . . ."
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 pm

His smile returned for a moment at her optimism. "I guess you're right." He sighed, his gaze softening again. "That's only about a 4 hour drive... If you're up for a road trip, we could meet up and then make a week, maybe a month or so out of it... I mean, no place for self discovery like the road, right? I think it would do both of us a lot of good to get away from where we grew up." Pausing to gauge her reaction, he hoped the suggestion wasn't too forward. After all, they were practically on a road trip already. That is if the highway they were on jumped through time. "If you want, of course."
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:07 pm

She flushed, but smiled and nodded. A road trip with Connor sounded like so much fun . . . The places they could visit! Other then now, she had never been on a trip after her parents had died. "I think it would too." She dropped his hand from her cheek to hold on tightly between them. ""Of course I would want to! It sounds like so much fun! Since I'm from 2011, after I turn 18 I'll move out and go on my own. But in 2014 . . . around the time that you went on this trip . . . I can come find you." She squeezed his hand and her gaze gleamed warmly.
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:34 pm

(Sorry had to practice piano)

"Then it's a date." Conner smiled, surprised to find himself making plans with someone that far into the future. Lord knows how long they'd be stuck on this trip. "Do you plan on going to college?" He asked her after a moment of pause. He, himself, had never given it much thought since he hadn't grown up with enough money or motivation to consider it. Growing up he'd had a sort of hopeless outlook on life.
Back to top Go down
~*Amber*~

~*Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 pm

It's okay!)

She gave a small smile and gazed towards some trees behind the cluster of buildings. "I'd like to . . . but there's no way I'll be able to raise that kind of money . . . Plus I'm not crazy smart so most scholarships will probably go to other more intelligent students . . . " she said with a sigh, glancing up at him again. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
MageRights

MageRights

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 pm

"I kind've feel the same in all honesty." Connor rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I didn't really care much in school. Something about being told what to learn and how to learn never really clicked with me... I mean I taught myself some stuff outside of classes but it was only ever things that interested me, not shit I'm never gonna use, y'know?" He shrugged with a small chuckle. "I was just an angry kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Unbroken! (closed rp)    Time Unbroken! (closed rp)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Unbroken! (closed rp)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next