Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 pm

"Oh bite me kid." He snarled as he limped on forward. he growled. "The first barrier is completely gone." He sighed as he started to move faster. They passed the first barrier marker. Once they walked in small zormas from all around the barren area darted over and started to climb on top of him. They chattered and talked to Azriel in demonic, only a few words able to be picked up by Eli. They nuzzled and hugged him. As they clung to him some of the smaller wounds on Azriel started to sew into a scars. Azriel's limp became less and less. They started to near the second barrier which was still standing but cracked. A man stood just inside the barrier. "Holy shit, fuck what happened to you kid?" They asked. "I was getting worried that you were dead."
"Oh please Luce, if I died you would have a party." Azriel huffed with a small smirk.
"Don't act like that boy. I like you, and you know it. You're the best guardian of this place in centuries." He said. "Probably the best since Abrucca."
"Don't flatter me." Azriel rolled his eyes. "Just help me get to the center to heal?" He asked stopping just outside the barrier.
"Maybe, who is this though?" He asked nodding to Eli.

Ajax was asleep on the couch, a horde of Zormas where cuddled into his lap.

A Zorma climbed up the leg of Sam and watched, her cook. it's mouth watering. It licked it's lips.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:18 pm

Sam chuckled seeing the zorma. " Hey little guy are you hungry?" She asked with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 pm

He nodded as he snuggled into her neck. Aiden was sitting on the counter. A cough came from Ajax where he sat. Upon looking at him, he was covered in Zormas, who basically made a blanket on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:28 pm

" Aiden can you guys heal?" Sam asked giving a piece of meet to Aiden and the zorma on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Eli looked at the stranger that Azriel called Luce, but he didnt say anything right away. The way he carried himself though was able to give a hint that he was the guardian in training. After a moment he replied, "I'm the one who made Az get off his ass and come back. That's really all that's important right now."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:41 am

Aiden tilted his head unsure of the question. "Not technically." the familiar voice of Rayyan said from the door way as he walked in. His wings where torn and bloody. "They aren't technically healing him, they are just making the demonic forces around him more intense which calls upon his demon blood which then in turn heals him." He said. "Smells good in here."

The man snickered. "I see he's your apprentice. Acts like you too." He huffed.
"Dont say that." Azriel groaned. "He's better than that. Anyway Eli, head back now, I'm in hell." He said as he walked through the barrier.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:57 am

"Alright Az. You better heal up and get back to us soon. I gotta make sure everyone is alright. Bye." Eli started walking away and went to leave hell completely.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:00 am

Sam rushed over and tackled Rayyan with a hug. " you're okay!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:58 pm

"Eli...keep them safe for me." Azriel called to him as he went to leave.

"Owe!" He gasped as he pulled his wings back. "Careful, the flora of Eden really tore my wings up." He said as he wrapped her in a hug. "But yeah...I'm fine." He said. "I left Orrik there so he will probably need about a week to fully heal or so." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 pm

" I've been really worried about you guys." Sam mumbled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 1:04 am

Lei grumbled as he sat up from where he’d dozed off on the couch. Pulling himself up to stand he stretched a bit and listened to the others wondering what was going on and what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:02 pm

After a while Eli was almost back to the others. It wouldn't be too much longer.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:34 am

Ray sighed and hugged her. "It's okay...we have had worse." He said "we will recover."

A drop of water hit Eli on the nose.

Ajax was awake on the recliner, listening to them as he laid still in his rest. The Zormas helping him heal quicker. "Thank you...friends." he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:37 am

Eli stopped for a moment before just continuing to walk again
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:43 am

The water remained on his nose for some time before it rolled off to the side onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:47 am

Eli slowly kept going back toward the house, but he kept himself aware of everything around him as he went. It was probably due to the fact that his element is fire, but Eli was wary of water when he wasn't sure where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:49 am

"Give him back...!" The familiar voice of Fia hissed at Eli. The sound came from nowhere a d everywhere.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 am

Eli growled slightly under his breath, "Why can't you just leave us alone? Do you want the gates of Hell to fall?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:05 am

"Yes! Why should anyone live happy when we have always suffered?!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:12 am

"Why would you wish your terrible fate on everyone else? I have also had a bad life from the beginning... but that is why I want to help others!" Eli was clearly angered by the response he received, "Not everything is about our own lives, you selfish bitch. You do realize that had you not turned on the others, you wouldn't always be alone right? You let the weight of the responsibility guardians carry corrupt you and warp your mind. You couldn't have set out originally to make everyone share your pain. I will never be like you. None of us new guardians will be."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:14 am

"But that is where you are wrong child. One will always carry the seed of hate for the bonds if the other three. One will always be in dismay. It's what keeps the world in order. There is no such thing as peace and happiness." She snapped. "I am only doing my job."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:21 am

"I didn't claim there was peace or happiness. But that doesn't mean that we guardians couldn't do our best to help the world. Isn't that our real job? Attacking the other guardians isn't. None of us have really been singled out... Well other than me. I've stayed away since the beginning... but I'm not like you." Eli was getting more annoyed as the conversation continued.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:23 am

"Mark my words child! One of you will feel the pain I feel and will take the seed of hate from me to harvest in their own body!"
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:27 am

"Nobody is a lost cause. I wish you could see it doesn't have to be this way. The guardians should be a team." Eli said
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:29 am

"they never will b." e she said as her voice faded away.

Gtg, night.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next