Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:11 am

"I don't know that. Soon I hope." He said as he left. A medic came in shortly after and started to patch her up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:19 am

Lillian just let them work on her not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 am

They left after cleaning her wounds and left her in silence. Another few hours passed and the door finally opened again and McGallin walked in with a large file.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:27 am

Lillian looked up sighing seeing the file. It probably wasn't good news.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 2:20 am

"Well we have some stuff that may help." She said. "We searched through the hotel room you two stayed at and found a few things you may want to take a look at." She said as she put a bag of items down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 2:31 am

"why?"she asked curiously. "We didn't bring much with us."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 2:45 am

"For the investigation to see what either of you may know." She said. She nodded to the bag. "You should take a look." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 2:53 am

Lillian dug through the bag, most of it was their cloths they brought. She frowned wondering what game she was playing at showing her ulrick's cloths which still smelt like him. Lillian took out one of the shirts and held it close it was his faviort..." who's going to tell his family? He would like his older brother to at least know."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 3:03 am

"We found this. You'll want to read it." She said as she opened the folder and pulled out a neat three fold piece of paper. On the front in his handwriting was her name.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 3:12 am

" you probably already read it huh?" She said taking the note and unfolding it to read.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:04 am

"I have to but you should read it." She told her.

Lillian, if you are reading this then it means I am dead and I pray to God that you are still alive along with Ian and Hina.
First of let me say I am sorry. I never expect you to forgive me, but I want you to know I forgive you. I wanted to tell you I love you so much it hurts.
I wanted to let you know that I knew about the bomb since last night. After we had fallen asleep I was woken up by a call on the burner phone. I was told to meet one of Tam's men. I don't know who this man was I have never seen him before but he informed me that the next day I would be given a bomb that was to be used to kill Ian. I took the information and went back to the room to write you this.
I'm sitting here watching you sleep, and you look...God sent. You sleep so soundly I only dream of waking up with my arms around you in a small home. The house is chilly because we forgot to close the window and the sun is barely peaking over the horizon, golden rays highlighting your face and hair. I dream of kissing you in that early morn, and just breathing you in, in serenity.  But that is all just a dream it seems and before I can dream, I must sleep and then I must wake. I'll be heading back to bed soon since I've taken too many pill. I hope I lie with you tonight and never wake up. Whether I wake up tomorrow or or don't I want you to know I love you.
No matter what happens, please take my ashes to my family and tell them what happened.
I'm sorry, I love you so much. ~ Ulrick Ritter

The letter read. Underneath the writing a ring was tied to the paper. The officer just stood there looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:20 am

Lillian eyes teared up while reading she saw the ring tears began to fall down her cheeks. " he didn't want to wake up the next morning..." She cried.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:22 am

"He didn't want to hurt any of his friends, not Ian...not you." She whispered gently. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:28 am

She gripped the ring tightly in her hand crying even harder. " when will I have his remains?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 am

"They just got done with his autopsy and he will head for cremation soon." She said.
The door opened up and Henri walked in. "According to the autopsy, the bomb misfired and didn't explode correctly. Ulrick was alive for 10 minutes or so before he died from blood loss." He said.
"Henri!" She scolded.
Henri walked over and looked at Lillian. "Do you know why I am telling you this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:39 am

She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:45 am

"So you help us. Because of this incident we know that we haven't found all of Tam's followers which means everyone is still in danger. But you can help us stop this." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:51 am

" how can I?" She snapped slamming her hands on the table in front of her. " I have no idea who called ulrick or who he met! He didn't tell me and I wasn't allowed to go with him! So how can I even help when I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 5:15 pm

"We put you back in." Henri said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 5:30 pm

" No." Lillian shook her head. " I DON'T WANT TO BE A SALVE!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 pm

"You wont be a slave. You will go back in willingly. You will be our spy." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 pm

" Fuck you." Lillian spat. " I'm done being used by people."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:56 pm

"Do it for him." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:00 pm

" I'm not working for you!" Lillian glared. " you can find the other agents with out me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 pm

"But you can help us get it done in less time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next