Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:34 pm

"trust me no one is more of an alpha, than my father and Fella is still a bone head with him." Kyle said. "We've tried everything." he said as he walked to the large homemade cage in the corner of the shop. It had a bucket of toys, food, water, a bed of old blankets. Kyle whistled and pointed to the open door. Fella trotted over and walked in. Kyle petted the beast as it obeyed and praised him as he locked the door.
Dalton came out of the house carrying a stack of shirts. "Here, these are yours. There are seven there so it should suffice for now. Go put 6 of them in your car and come back with the other so you can wear it for the day. You'll shadow me for the day." He said as he handed her the shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:09 pm

" have you thought of getting fella a buddy?" Kayla asked. She turned to Dalton taking the shirts. " Thank you." She smiled with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:08 pm

"We tried." Kyle said. "he gets too protective of the family, won't let anything get near us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 pm

" have you tried a female?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 pm

"Yep." Kyle said. "Puppies, males, females, adults. All the shenanagins." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:04 am

" hmm okay." Kayla nodded. " do you have a bigger enclosure for him? Like a place he can run around and hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:27 pm

"He's more dog than he is wolf, and we tried that. He has panic attacks if he's not near the house or myself." Dalt said. "If he's away for too long from the family, and he will bite and try to eat his paws and legs." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:50 pm

" Ah. He anxiety. I had a dog like that a Siberian husky." Kayla said understanding.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 3:31 pm

"Very good, now will you please go change so I may show you around?" Dalton said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:41 pm

" oh sorry." Kayla said ducking into the rest room to change.

( true story. My husky that I rescued gets super anxious when I'm gone for long periods of times. But I don't blame the poor guy. He was left at the shelter by 4 different families with in 10 months. I'm his fifth owner and I've had him over a year. He's a great dog. He just is really attached to me. That's why I'm trying to take him to college with me.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:58 pm

(Good for you! Do it and claim him as an Emotional Support Animal. That's what I'm trying to do with my birds for next year. They help me with my Insomnia and Anxiety. I just need to find $400 to pay a squint to officially say I have anxiety so they can sign a paperwork *blargh* )

Dalton and Kyle talked softly as Kyle got himself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2018 1:44 pm

( yeah. I'm currently in the process of getting that. He's more likely going to be a comfort pet. Because I don't need him to go everywhere with me. Just be able to live with me. I have insomnia too. I sleep maybe 4 hours a night if I'm lucky. But since getting my dog. I'm now up to 6 hours. What type of birds do you have?)

Kayla returned in the shirt they gave her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2018 4:39 pm

(I have a  Budgie Parakeet and I'm looking to get a Cockatiel soon. Thats also why I have birds. I have insomnia as well so having the presence of another soul in my room helps me sleep as well. And an ESA is an animal that normally is just kept in your dorm room to help you with some issue.)

Dalton nodded and stood. "Wonderful, now you're gonna shadow me for the day and tomorrow I train you in the encounter." He said as he started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2018 11:38 pm

" Okay." She nodded following him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:11 am

He walked outside and down the hill into a area dug out of the hill and build inside. "This is called Below, this is where new arrivals stay until we have the space to place them, or they are tamed enough to be placed." he said as he unlocked the door and walked inside waiting for her. "Only Zookeepers have the key for in here. So until you earn it the only time you will be in here will be to help carry supplies in and out." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:54 am

Kayla looked at him. " What if one is sick? And your other vet is busy?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:58 pm

"It that comes to that, than, I take care of it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:06 am

" You aren't a Vet though?" Kayla said a bit confused. " I know you own this park. But there are protocals."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:31 pm

"Just because I'm not a licensed Vet doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing." he said. "I have been working at a zoo since I was 10 years old, since my father owned this place. I know how to give and treat animals." he told her. "When if it's a desperation situation, I send Kyle to cover for Ryker and Ryker comes and helps." He said. As he finished his scentance a loud blood curdling roar ripped from down the hall to them.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Nyla held her tongue, she wanted to tell him he's making a mistake. He had a valuable resource right in front of him but didn't realize. Kayla looked towards the door. " lion?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:47 pm

"It's a specialty, and more like a tiger." He said as he ignored the roaring door. "That one is only dealt by me." He said as more roars echoed out.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:15 am

" it doesn't sound very happy." Kayla said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 12:28 am

"He's not, he's an angry thing, always angry. Don't bother with him." he said. "Alright we do have a few honey badgers down here so when cleaning them you have to make sure to keep a constant eye on them so that they don't sneak up and bite you." He said as he unlocked their stall. He stepped inside and latched the door behind him. "You will watch for this time." He said as he held a dust pan in one hand and a pail in the other. "They tend to shit in the corners so make sure you clean them out daily. Once a week we give them fresh sawdust. Fresh dry food, and water every morning. Every evening they get raw meat. Wipe down this small white board on the left side of the cage daily with a rag and diluted bleach water. Make sure to use bleach water and Not Eco-Cleaner. They hate the smell of EC and will be more likely to bite." He said as he stood in the cage as the two of them ran around and between his legs. One of them ran to his leg and grabbed his pants leg with their teeth and started to tug. "Hey, no. Cheza." He said as he took the dust pan and lightly smacked her on the nose making her leg go and run around crazily again. He move to the corners and took the dust pan scooping everything out of the corners. A rancid smell came up as he cleaned the corners. He cleaned out all four corners and then went back around and sprayed the bleach in the corners, wiped them down an then wiped down the white board. He stood back up. "Will you pass me the bag of sawdust." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 11:32 am

Kayla smiled watching them handing him the bag of sawdust. " honey badger are one of the best problem solving creatures out there." She told him. " that's why they have had to make special hive stands in Africa so the bashers don't get into them. They are a lot bigger then I expected them to be."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:17 pm

"Yeah, they are larger than most weasles ." He said. "So be careful cleaning in here, they bite and don't let go easily." He said. "And they are worse biters than others too." He said. "Their names are Cheza and Kiba. Female is Cheza, the darker on, and Kiba the male is the lighter one." He said. "These in particular are Greater Grisons, Galictis vittata." He said as he threw down fresh saw dust and refilled their water bowl. As soon as they had fresh water, Cheza ran over, popped the bowl out of the hanging ring and dumped it all over her. She looked back at Dalt with a snide look on her face. "Little shit." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next