Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 1:02 pm

" No." She shook her head removing the knife. Now that he wasn't stabbing it into his gut. " keep this away from him." She handed the knife to wolf. She took another deep breath and put her hand over his wound, retuning his life energy back to him, plus hers. She couldn't loose him. " please don't die." She begged to herself. " I can't loose you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:46 am

The wound in Cutter's side slowly started to stitch back together, but he kept bleeding as it healed. Wolf whimpered, watching. "he's not gonna make it..." he whispered as the color from Cutter's face started to fade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 12:21 pm

" yes he will. " Nyla said putting more of her life energy into him. This time she wasn't being slow about it, she was putting as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 pm

"Nyla you can't! Your important to us too!" Wolf said. The healing seemed to hit some sort of wall and stop.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 2:25 pm

" I'll be fine!" Nyla snapped. " I can go out and kill some zombies and be fine." She said feeling that everything stopped. She checked his wound it's healed. But cutter wasn't waking up.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:37 am

The last bit of flesh sealed up. Cutter just lay there still and lifeless. His skin had grown pale.
Wolf whimpered. "Use me..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:03 am

" what NO! I can't risk your life." Nyla shook her head. " I rather risk myself then hurt my friend." She said looking at cutter worried. She couldn't risk wolf's life just because she needed more energy. " I'm going to try something very stupid. If I pass out take me out of haven and leave me there." She commanded wolf before kissing cutters cold lips giving all the life energy she had inside her. Soon she grew pale and cold and fell next to cutter appearing as if she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:23 am

Wolf whimpered watching. He nudged Nyla before he picked her up and carried her outside Haven. He put her in a open area and then blocked it off so zombies couldn't touch her. They could get within a foot of her. He walked back to Cutter who had still not woken up or moved. He whimpered and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:53 am

Akaru watched and followed behind Wolf. "She could've used some energy from both of us, and maybe this wouldn't have happened." He said, looking at Nyla passed out. "But she's too afraid to take energy from other people." He muttered. "Should we bring Cutter into the med bay?"
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Nyla just needed the zombies to touch her. Once they did her body would naturally start absorbing their energy. Which was exactly what happened, one touched her giving her enough juice to wake up and start killing a lot of zombies for their energy.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Wolf nodded as he picked up the limp body of Cutter. He carried him gingerly as if afraid he'd snap the unconscious man by accident.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Akaru led Wolf back into the med-bay and pulled out a gurney quickly setting it up. He tossed a blanket over it and rolled it over to save Wolf from carrying Cutter halfway across the med-bay. “Did you find anything important while you were out?” He asked Wolf
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Wolf shook his head. "No, We couldn't find any medical stuff or food stuff." He sighed. "We are running out." He said as he set Cutter down gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:54 pm

After an hour Nyla walked back into haven feeling much better and went straight to the med bay.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Wolf was laying on the floor under Cutter's bed. Cutter still hadn't woken up.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:07 pm

“I wonder if we should try travelling towards the factories down the highway, a few miles out of town, if it would be worth the risk.” Akaru said, sitting on the floor next to Wolf with his back against the wall. He had several first-aid kit boxes out in front of him and he was dividing up spare gauze and materials into each so each of the boxes were stocked with everything it needed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:15 pm

" he still isn't awake?"Nyla asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:26 pm

“Afraid not.” Akaru said. “He might be in a coma or worse, at least that’s what it seems like.”
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 6:56 pm

" I'll have to take a look." Nyla asked inspecting him. Everything appeared normal, heart beating fine, breathing, jist still unconscious. " maybe his own healing ability is healing something mine missed?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:06 pm

“I was getting ready to bring you bad news when you woke up. I thought he was going to die for sure but he must be pretty lucky.” Akaru said, closing up the first aid kits and stacking them
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:09 pm

"We'd need to send an over night truck if we where to go to the factories. And they are infested worse than the towns." Wolf said as he looked up at Cutter. "Is he gonna be okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 12:03 pm

"Maybe that guy that came in with his truck would know more about that area." Akaru added. "I'm not sure, we'll see what Nyla says."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 12:58 pm

" he should be. Everything is normal. Hrs just not awake
" Nyla said looking at him too.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 12:24 pm

"Maybe..." Wolf sighed as he looked at Cutter. "You need too wake up man." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 7:31 pm

" I'm hoping it's just his powers taking time to heal him." Nyla sighed watching cutter as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next