Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 3:24 pm

" what should be cook?" Sam asked wanting some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 pm

"Chicken!" Orion smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 3:51 pm

" how should we cook it?" Sam asked liking his enthusiasm' smoked, grilled, pan sired, baked?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Baked!" Orion said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 6:35 pm

" do we want to marinate in anything? Bread crumbs? Or just seasoned and baked?" Sam asked Getting out the chicken to be cooked..
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:02 pm

"Make it with breading!" He said. Azeri set him down on the counter.
Ajax came back in reading a book of demons. "Well if we are gonna be housing three more I will need to rearrange some stuff." He said settkng the book down.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:20 pm

" okay. Italian bread crumbs good with you Orion?" Sam asked pulling things from the coubord..
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 7:51 pm

He nodded enthusiastically.

"So if your a demon why do you look human?" Azeri asked.
"I'm only half demon. My mother is human." Ajax said as he set the book down and pulled his glasses off.
"So your mom fucked a demon?"
"Uh...yes."
"Why?"
"Because my father is manipulative, powerful and a handsome looking human when he chooses to be." Ajax sighed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Sam was helping Orion make breaded chicken dipping it In flour eggs and then bread crumbs. " what should the sides ne?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Corn!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:59 pm

' frozen, caned?" Sam asked. " I would say on the cob but sadly we don't have that. Also Azrie watch your language."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 11:25 am

"Canned!" He smiled.
Azeri rolled her eyes at her.
Ajax placed his hands on the side of the house and with a groan and ceach the wood started to expand and stretch, lengthening the hallway as the wood grew to the shape desired by Ajax.
Azeri stepped back and looked at the growing house amazed. "Holy shit..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 1:20 pm

" told you we has room for you." Sam said finding some canned corn on a shelf.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 1:03 am

Lei sat quietly among the others while they shouted suggestions to Sam. He seemed to be listening and watching intently, glancing from Sam’s face, to Azeri’s, to Ajax’s, etc, like he was just taking it all in. When he caught Sam’s eye he gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 1:34 am

Ajax worked on forming the house a little longer as he concentrated. Be pulled back and looked at the work. "Three new rooms for three new members." He said.
"Azeri, watch your language." Raymond said as he got up from the couch holding his head. He looked at them all. "Do you all understand how crazy this is?" Mondi said as he got up and walked to the counter. "You demon, explain some stuff to me about all of this and what not." Mondi demanded.
"First off, half-demon, secondly what do you want to know?" Ajax asked as be rolled his eyes. he really is as bossy as Rayyan. he thought.
"Everything." Mondi said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 1:55 am

tell me about it. I've had to deal with that all the way here. Sam said helping Orion bread the chicken. " there's a lot of things to go over
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 8:40 am

"Then start." Mondi said.
Ajax finished growing the bed room doors. remind me to never have children. he told Sam. "Well then let's start on what a Guardian is."
"Demons, you all have demon souls... You especially." He told Ajax.
"Wrong, Guardians are human who have been blessed by one of the four realms souls dwell in, but they only last for around 700 years before the soul becomes too weak to control the soul." He said. "But I am a demon, yes."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 10:36 am

" only half." Sam added.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 10:48 am

"What are the four realms?"
"Heaven, Earth,Purgatory and Hell. Each one has heightened powers against a particular element. " He said. "Air, Earth, Water and Fire in retrospects." Be told him. "Earth is the most powerful, and Heaven is the weakest. Earth tends to be the most strained and Heaven tends to be the most intelligent. Hell is the most agressive, and purgatory is the most saddened. Purgatory deals with the darkest aspects and hell is the most friendly." Ajax said.
"So what are you thn to them.?" Mondi asked.
"I'm what's called a Dragkin."
"A dragon...?" Azeri asked as he came over and sat down.
"A Drag-Kin." Ajax said slower enunciating.
"Is that like a drag queen where you instead just dress more masculine?" Azeri questioned.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 10:56 am

When Ajax was talking about the elemtns Sam added. " I'm the next guardian of earth." She smiled at Orion allowing him to have fun and cook with her. " Dragkins are suppose to to the guardians mentor. He's training me and my other companions to became Guardians. Lei over there. " she pointed to Lei who was standing in the door way. " he's the next guardian of purgatory."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 1:30 pm

"Yes Dragkins are blessed souls who are able to master all four elements and are powerful enough to take on the Guardians if they ever needed to reset the clock, so to speak." He said.
"But your a demon..." Mondi asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes."
"How the fuck are you a blessed being if your a demon!?" Azeri asked.
Mondi turned and looked at him as Azeri shrank away. "What did I say?"
"...sorry." Azeri said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 1:49 pm

"Because he doesn't allow his other half to ever take control." Sam said from the counter she was working at, "Also Fia kinda killed all the others who could have been chosen so he had to become our Dragkin. Did i remember that right?" Sam asked glancing at Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:33 pm

"Close but No it was not Fia who killed the other canidates. I was raised in an orphanage by a Dragkin who was in the process of training his successor, my older brother Nelson. I have a few other siblings as well, all older than me. One of my brothers, had lost his entire family, famed demon hunters and exorcists, to a group of Blood Demons. My brother hated me for being part blood demon but more importantly because I was the prince of the blood demons. He attacked me one day and took me to a place to kill me. My other siblings went looking for me after I was missing to a week and they found me constantly regeneration the wounds I sustained from my brother. Nelson and the other canidates for Dragkin fought with my brother who had become a demon if hate." Ajax took a heavy breath in. "Nelson was the only one to make it after killing our brother, and I was dying, a feat in heard of by blood demons. We regenerate any wounds we sustain but I was small and had never let mh demon side out, so I wasn't very strong. My body stopped regenerating and I was dying. But my oldest brother was a pure soul, so he gave up his Blessing. Be took the amethyst stone he wore around his neck and invited it with his power and with his soul before he gave it to me in order to remain alive... I was left alone for a few hours before Azriel came and took me. I spent almost 20 years living with him on the outskirts of hell training." Ajax said as he reached up and pulled out his right eye. The power from the dragonstone was pulled from his body. The eyeless socket sunken in stared out blankly and the burn marks and cut marks of his death cling tightly to his body. He held up the stone between his unkept fingernails. "I am powerless without out this stone. If I get injured while I do not pull from the stone's power, I will die." He explained gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:47 pm

Sam sighed softly hearing the story again. it always made her sad.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:50 pm

"So your more human than Demon now?" Azeri asked.
"In a sense, yes." He said placing the stone back into the socket and the fake form taking over again.
"I see." Azeri said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next