Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Zolt keep doing these things for another 30 minuets. There was even a time he had to cover her mouth to keep her from moaning to hard. Zolt smiled at her. "There...we've gor 15 minuets left of lunch. That will give our bodies time to relax." he told her.

Claw slowly opened his eyes in the morning as the sunlight hit his facefrom outside his window. He groaned and looked at the clock. It was 7 am. He huffed knowing he'd need to get the kids up for school. He sighed but then look at Aina still captured in his arms. He smiled softly looking at her. All he could think about was last night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Lillian nodded still very flushed. she fixed her bra and shirt then went to go put her pants back on, to her the scar across her thigh was normal, she looked at it every day. there was a small frown before she pulled her jeans back on.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:24 pm

"What's that scar from?" He asked as he sat in the chair, a tent still in his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:27 pm

"You know that car accident my brother was in? I was with him." Lillian said softly, "a piece of the car impaled my leg i also have micro scars from the glass, and another on my left shoulder." she paused taking a deep breath. "I only lived because i couldn't feel the pain... If i was normal my body would have been in shock and would have shut down."

Last edited by Night-blade on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:27 pm

Ai stirs but doesn't wake up. She mutters something under her breath, before snuggling up closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:31 pm

He grindeeing her. He slowly gets out of bed not to wake her. He dressed himself and went to get the kids ready for school.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your brother but I'm not sorry for you living." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:33 pm

She wakes up when the bed started to cool. She looks around groggily, but doesn't find Claw anywhere. She stumbles out of the bed, and put on a loose shirt and some shorts, before stumbling out. Her hair was a little messy, but still looked good for bed hair.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:35 pm

Claw was just coming back into the house from watching the kids get onto the bus. "Hey Sexy." he said smiling at her. "You look good."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:35 pm

"I shouldn't have been able to walk away from the crash... we were going really fast swerved hit the side rail and flipped..."She looked down sadly. "It was bad..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:37 pm

Zolt walked up to her and kissed her shoulder. "It sounds bad."

(Can you guys imagine what would happen if we rped like this on the other forums?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:38 pm

She smiles, walking over to him, and kisses him gently. She didn't have any undergarments on, because she just threw some clothes on without much thought.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:39 pm

(We'd be banned instantly!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:41 pm

(i think the rp would be deleted first. i have rped some things similar to this and i haven't been banned yet.)

"It was." She nodded looking down at him with sad eyes. "I miss him a lot too... i try not to show it but i miss my brother terribly."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 pm

(I'm sure they'd find some way to like ban our souls to hell but ya know!)  

"He kissed her back. "I think we need to talk a bit later about last night." He said.

"I'm sorry." Zolt said softly.

(Well you also didn't see what Me and Gray rped for Claw and Aina.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:44 pm

(It was like a whole 6 pages...)

She nods, leaning on him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:47 pm

oh yes i did! Twisted Evil ))

"It's okay. You probably feel the same way about yours." Lillian said sitting herself down in his lap and resting her head against his shoulder. "Everyone kept telling they understand but they never truly did they never lost a sibling like that, but you have. You can truly understand my pain."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm

(Wait, you READ it ALL?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Maybe....))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:53 pm

[And that's not including the post before we jumped to our erp page!]

"But for now, what do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

(That's crepy as fuck Night! XD) How did their sex make you feel!? XD)

Zolt sighed and kissed her forehead. "You should put on some more perfume so you dont smell like sex in your next class." Zolt told her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:53 pm

(Oh if you guys want admin powers (AKA blue names) let me know)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 pm

( i read a lot of smut novels already. so it was just more smut.)

"There is a smell to sex?" Lillian said a bit surprised, thankfully she had a small bottle of perfume in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 pm

She nods. "Have you eaten yet?" she asks.

(What're the perks of being an admin Fyre?^^)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:59 pm

He shook his head Nope."

To be honest....I haven't played around with this site long enough to actually find out! XD It's been close to 2 maybe three years now! I'm Lazy!
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:00 am

(lol)

"What did the kids have?" she asks, reluctantly pulling away from Claw, and walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:02 am

Night-blade wrote:

"There is a smell to sex?" Lillian said a bit surprised, thankfully she had a small bottle of perfume in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next