Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Wow that's cool! Oh I'm going to have fun with the whole Zolts thing.))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:05 pm

"...how much do you like my sister Claw?" He asks after some thought.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:52 pm

"Ken I knew I loved her from the moment I keep watch over her that noon we slept in the tree in the high school yard." Claw said. He looked to Ken. "I love her more than the number of stars that can fit in God's hands."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Ken nods. "Sorry...I just had to make sure... oh, also, don't you dare get my sister pregnant, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Claw's face went pale. "Yeah... about that last night...ah ha....the uhm...Condom kind of broke...She's too stubborn to take a plan B..." He said. He saw the look of anger on Ken's face and pulled Goli away so Ken couldn't reach over and strangle him. "Relax! I'm making dinner tonight so I'll crush it up and slip it into her dinner." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Ken sighs, and shakes his head. "Best not to..." he says gently. "After mum and dad died, she's hated any form of killing... She'll hate you if you do it to her..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:02 pm

"It's not like she'd know. She'd just think she's late for her period and then it'll come." Claw said. "I honestly thought you'd like the idea." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:04 pm

"..I like the plan, but she'll find out sooner or later... then you're in trouble. Just warning you, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Claw rubbed his face. "I dont know what to do then" claw said. "I dont want her mad at me but if she gets pregnant...I'm not ready for that. The baby would be born just about in the middle of summer and..." Claw trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:16 pm

"But then she might not.... You'll have to take the chance Claw... You can choose to give her the pill, and if she finds out, feel her wrath and hatred, but then no child either way, or you can wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:24 pm

"I wonder if this is one of those things you can clip a coin over." He sighed in a joking way. "I'll have to figure it out by the time we get back." He said. "To be honest Ken, I always wanted a family but now I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

"You should have one... just not with my sister before she's married to you." he says firmly. "I may have accepted you as her boyfriend, but nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:36 pm

"And that's fine by me." Claw said as he made up his mind. Behind Claw a pair of eyes shined watching the two men.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:42 pm

"...I wonder where that cougar is..." Ken mutters, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:46 pm

"I think it's den is up here." Claw said pointing.

(Should I have it attack Ken, or Claw? There are pros and Cons to both. If it attacks Claw, Ken could essentially let it kill him and say there was no chance of him saving him but if it attacks Ken, Claw could go heroic and then impress Aina and get laid again! XD )
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:48 pm

(Lol. Both sound so tempting... but I'd rather Claw not die)

Ken nods. "Ok. Let's go," he says, kicking Jailbird.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:55 pm

(He could just let him get beaten up a bit but okay)

The cougar watched Ken moving forward. It flattened it's ears as he moved across the open field. It quickly dashed into the tall grass barely visible. It dashed at Ken from behind. "KEN!" Claw shouted at the cat jumped up and sank it's claws into his back ripping him off the horse. Jailbird screamed and bucked throwing Ken and the cat off. Ken landed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Ken cries out in pain, and tries to see where the cougar was. He was winded, and his mind wasn't working properly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:05 pm

The cougar bites into his shoulder right against his neck It raked it's back claws down his back. There was a cry and a pair of hooves kicked the cougar in the head. It let go of Ken's shoulder and hissed at Jailbird as it keep scratching him. There was two loud gun shots and the cougar fell dead on top of Ken. "Ken!" Claw cried as he came running over pulling the cat off. He pulled Ken into a kneeling position.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Ken was nearly unconscious because of the pain. His eyes were glazed over. His shoulder was ripped open, and he had many deep scratches on his back.

(Oh, no! That's two in the hospital now!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Ayame wrote:
"ok, ok!" she laughs.  "I guess you are incredibly hot."

(Did you want me to make a new charrie for Cameron?)

Akuma slowly falls asleep.

He laughs.  "Alright, alright.  I'm coming."

Nicoletta's grin only widened as she tugged him after her. "Speed up, Mr. Baker(I forgot his last name.) We haven't all day!"

Mirabella said farewell to Eros and left the library, making her way to Akuma's room. She hoped he'd be excited by her news, or at least somewhat happy. Mira knocked on his door a few times, softly at first but slowly increasing in volume.

"Tell me something I don't know, kitten." Dallas replied with a flirty wink, staring down at her. "So what grade are you in anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:15 pm

"Stay with me Ken!" Claw said as he quickly remounted Goliath. He laid Ken across his lap and held him there steady as he kicked the horse into a gallop back to the house. Jailbird followed after him. He quickly pulled him off the horse and put him in the truck. "You'll be fine." Claw said. He started the truck and rushed to the hospital.

(You should have the girls return home and have Aina freak out cause they aren't there.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:16 pm

(It's Baker ^^)

Jamie laughs. "I'm coming!" he says, speeding up.

Akuma opens the door, rubbing some sleep out of his eyes. His hair was a total mess. "Mira?" he asks sleepily. "What's up?" He moves so she could enter the room.

"I'm a Junior. How about you?" she asks, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Aina returns home, and looks around for Claw and Ken. "Claw! Ken!" she calls. She rushes through each of the rooms, calling the boys, but there was no sound. Where were they?

Ken was slowly sinking into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:21 pm

"Hey! Hey Ken!" Claw says smacking his face softly. "Keep Your eyes open." He said. "Tell me...tell me what do you want to name your first son?" He asked trying to get him to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next