Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:12 am

Ken takes it, and mounts Jailbird. "Lead on," he nods to Claw.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:15 am

Claw mounts and kicks Goli into a gallop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:16 am

Ken follows right behind.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:19 am

Goli, being a massive draft horse, was fairly slow. He lead Ken through the twists and turns of the trails. They come to an open field where Claw slows down. He looks around. "This was the last place I saw him." He said. "Look Ken...I'm sorry for well...everything earlier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:21 am

Nicoletta frowned, "Really? What a shame, we should go check it out. I hear they the cutest little shops."

Dallas shrugged, "School's for chumps. I'll learn stuff when I'm not young and hot."

Mirabella's nose was deep in a book as she walked back from AP calculus, the one class of the day she had decided to attend. She figured reading in the school's library was the equivalent of going to her classes so that's where she set off to.

Cameron sat in the cafeteria, furiously jotting down notes on a piece of paper. The boy already had enough credits to graduate, and he was a sophomore. It seemed as though Cam did nothing but take extra classes and study. Which was totally fine with him.

[ I need to stop this madness. My characters are literally druggies, they have a disease, or they're just eternally fucked. Pls send help. ]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:24 am

(Hey! I'm almost the same way! Always something wrong with them. Abusive parent, metal disorders (Cough cough ZOLT!), drug heads, or are destined to a life of pain or all of them!]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:25 am

Ken shrugs. "It's fine... I'm sorry about it too... I shouldn't have gotten so mad..."

He nods. "Sounds like fun."

"...So...you think you're hot?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

Akuma was lazing in his room. He was bored of school now that none of his siblings were there... what happened to them? he wonders.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:25 am

(lol! I agree Zolt has a mental disorder.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:29 am

"I don't blame you though. I was the same way with my little sister. Granted no one ever kissed her, she never got old enough for that but if anyone touched her without my permission I would completely attack them. I still struggle with it with the things I care about." Claw said leading the horse farther into the field. "Soooo....Dawn!" He said with a smile.

(Oh he does but he also has Hillustionations and sezers.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:31 am

"What about her?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:32 am

gtg night! I have to work tomorrow but I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday.))

"You two are cute together." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 am

(Ok. Bye)

"So you say..." he says calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:38 am

Dallas smirked, "Of course I do. I mean, look at me." In all honesty, Dallas was incredibly attractive, but it was his arrogance and vanity that ruined it for everyone else.

Mirabella noticed a familiar face in the mass of books, it was Eros. "Caro!" He cried, earning him many angry stares and a couple of shushes. She kissed both of his cheeks in greeting and took a seat next to him. "Mirabella, will you read for me?" "Eros but-" "Come on, for old times sake?" "Fine."

Nicoletta's smile widened, "Come on then, Aussie. There's no time to waste."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:42 am

"ok, ok!" she laughs. "I guess you are incredibly hot."

(Did you want me to make a new charrie for Cameron?)

Akuma slowly falls asleep.

He laughs. "Alright, alright. I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:44 am

What mental disorder does he have?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:45 am

[ no i just have him out there for the sake of having him do something. I'm actually going to bed, night! ]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 am

(ok, night Swindle)

(Fyre said Zolt had Hillustionations and sezers.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:48 am

She said also, so that means there is more.))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:44 am

(true)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:48 am

I'm just intrested to know. So I can get Lillian's reaction right. Lillian already has a medical condition she can't feel physical pain. Which kinda makes emotional pain hurt more then usual.))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:04 am

(^^ I guess)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:30 am

(he's  got Schizophrenia)

Claw shook his head. "You need a girlfriend to relax you." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:50 am

Ken laughs. "A girlfriend, huh? I've never had a girlfriend believe it or not. I just never wanted one I guess."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:57 am

Don't tell me that! Now I can play around. Like this whole time Lillian isn't real. Type stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:10 pm

(Well yeah that's the fun part ) I seriously saw someone who looked like Claw and Aina. The girls name was even Anna.)

"I did not think there was anything special about them until I started dating Aina." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next