Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:49 pm

(Awesome)
Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:19 am

Ayame wrote:
(Hey Swindle ^^)

He kisses her gently.

"You are!" she says, her eyes bright.  "You seem bad, but you're not at all!"

"What's it like there?" Jamie loved listening to stories about new places.

[So sorry I haven't been active at all. I keep forgetting that International is now on another page cx if you've released all of your characters I totally understand! ]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:29 am

(They're still there ^^)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Dawn sat in the hospital, she wasn't sure if she was allowed to go visit ken. She sat in a chair her hair braided back in a single braids falling about mid back, feather sticking out like usual. Instead of wearing the school uniform she was in her Native American garb. It was a sack dress with a deer hde belt tight around her waist accenting how small she was. Dawn knew the hospital won't allow her to walk around bear foot so on her feet was her hand made mokosens.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Hina was confined to her room, and Ken still hadn't woken up yet.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Dawn got up deciding to visit Hina, she quickly found her room and knocked poking her head in. " hey! Sorry I didn't come sooner, ken had to go beat claw up then now is here at the hospital, Ai knows more about it then I do." She said walking in.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Hina gasps. "Is Claw alright?" She asks, not bothering to ask about her brother. She'd heard from the doctor that Ken was hurt by a large wild animal.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:45 pm

(I feel sorry for Hina. Akuma has Mira, Aina has Claw and i'm pretty sure there is a thing blooming between Dawn and Ken. Hina has no one right now.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:37 pm

" yeah, a little bruised from the fight but after that they were best frieds and went hunting a cougar." Dawn explained.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:40 pm

(Rawr!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:52 pm

Hey it looks like missy posted in wolves.))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:58 pm

(Thanks for letting me know. I always forget about them.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:02 pm

I do too. I also posted.))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Yep I know. I posted in the End.]]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:26 am

(^^ Ken's not going to admit anything.)

Hina laughs. "Ken's always like that. He just had to get it out of his system."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:53 am

" I guess." Dawn nodded siting in a chair next to her bed. " so is it broken?" She asked looking at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:07 am

Hina nods. "I'll be here for some time... Sounds like Ken will be too," she chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 am

" it must be bad if they are keeping you." Dawn said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:43 pm

She shrugs. "Broken in a few places, but I'm not that concerned."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:47 pm

" then they should just be putting a cast on an letting you go." Dawn said making a face.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:01 pm

"They don't want me out of bed just in case it doesn't heal properly."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:54 pm

" I don't like hospitals." Dawn frowned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:19 pm

"I don't either," she agrees. "It's too... Artificial."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 pm

" the smell I hate the smell." Dawn said bitting her lip. " metal hospitals are far worst though."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:55 pm

"It's too clean." She shivers. "It's unnaturally clean an sterile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next