Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 am

"I have coconut vanilla, victoria's secret." Lillian chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 am

(ken's going to flip shit!)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:21 am

(^^ he so is! Dawn may have given him a bracelet to help keep him calm, but even that's not going to stop him this time! Claw is soooo dead!)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:21 am

"I think it was Leo's wife's maturity shirt?" He said. "Why?"

Zolt chuckled as he pulled his pants on, his member now settled and his shirt fixing his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:24 am

"You have tattoos did you draw them yourself?" She asked catching sight of a bit of ink when he was fixing his shift.

(i actually have a plan for that to keep him calm.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:26 am

"Yes I did. I didn't tattoo them on myself but they all are drawn by me."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:28 am

(^^ Can't wait to see!)

"Oh!" she says, her eyes wide with surprise, one hand covering her mouth. "I didn't even realise!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:30 am

"I want a tattoo." Lillian said smiling, "Never got one because my parents would flip! but i have always wanted some. I even have a few drawn out if i ever did." She looked up at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:33 am

(Shall we have Ken call Aina Fyre?^^)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:34 am

"It's alright." Claw smiled. "So what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"The you know what, that'll be your 18th birthday present." he said.

(Yes! CALL KEN!) Did you want to have Claw say his this in Italian or English?)

(Gtg I have to work tomorrow so I wont be on until late (About 6 pm CST) or later. I'll try to get on before work but I can't promise. Night)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:37 am

"Really?" Lillian's eyes lit up with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:41 am

She shrugs. "I eat anything." she says calmly. She looks around for something to cook.

(Okies. And English!!!!! It has to be English!!!!! That way, when Claw hangs up, Ken starts to boil! Aina won't be able to pick up on the first go after Claw hangs up, but does on the second, which is when Ken explodes!!!!!)

Ken was annoyed that his sister still wasn't back yet. He picks up his phone, and calls her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:33 pm

"Of course." Zolt said.
As Aina takes put her ringing Phone. He answered." Hello? Ken? Oh hi ya Ken. Yeah I'm with Aina she's just a little tired right now because I'm the reason she didn't get any sleep last night so...yeah. I'll have her call you later but right now um in a playful mood. Bye Ken." Claw said hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:30 pm

" I don't know what I want though..." Lillian trailed, " or where."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:15 pm

"Just take your time."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:24 pm

" okay." She nodded, walking up to him. " I don't want to go to class."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Ken chokes. What did he say? Ken trembles with anger. How dare he! How dare he take advantage of her! There was a fire in his eyes, as he rang again. No one picked up, making him boil even more. Finally, after the third ring, Aina picks up.
"Hello?" she says, sounding rather tired.
"Aina! Was what Claw said true?" he growls.
"You mean the fact that I'm tired because of him? Yeah, it's true." she sighs. On the other end, she was leaning on Claw.
Ken explodes. "Where are you Aina?" he says with a voice that was cold, but didn't show any emotions.
"At the ranch," she yawns. "Bye." She hangs up, and Ken looks around, wanting to smash something.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Dawn walked up to ken seeing how angry he was. " you remind me of a bull." She said softly once she was close enough to him. " what's wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:54 pm

"That bastard of a boyfriend dared to touch my sister!" he snarls. "There's no way I'm going to let him be after this!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:03 pm

"You don't even know what they did. For all you know they could have been Watching Tv all night." Dawn said trying to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:05 pm

(Lol! But in this case, he's actually right in thinking up the worst case scenario!)

Ken calms down a little bit. He didn't want to throw something anymore, but he was still angry. "I've got to see them! I've got to talk to Aina face to face!" he murmurs. He looks at Dawn. "Do you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:07 pm

"Do you have a car? and can you drive?" Dawn asked. "They are on the ranch its outside of town and you won't want to walk that far."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:12 pm

"I don't have a car... but we can take the bus to the other end of town.... Aina and I know how to drive... we just don't." Ken says a little sheepishly.

Jamie had heard what Ken and Dawn was talking about, so he walks up to them. "Hi... I'm Jamie. Just transferred here for my last year. I couldn't help but hear your predicament. I've got a car, so I'd be able to help you." he says with a smile.

Ken looks at Dawn, then at Jamie. "That'd be great." he says with a smile.

Jamie nods, and turns around. "Over here," he calls over his shoulder, and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:16 pm

"Ken."Dawn grabbed his arm, "I don't think you should go." She said looking up at him with her round quinque hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:18 pm

"..I have to! If I don't, I'm going to go crazy..." he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next