Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:39 pm

"I'm dawn Hina's friend and ken's friend." Dawn answered she wasn't quite sure if she was considered Ken's girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:49 pm

"She's Kens girlfriend!" Hina teases.

"What?!" Akuma shouts, shocked. "Ken actually has a girlfriend for real?!"

Hina nods. "I know right? Who would've known that Ken actually likes a girl more than a friend?"

"Well it's nice to meet you Dawn. You must be something special to be able to tame that brother of mine."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:56 pm

"I think he's the one taming me." Dawn chuckled. She didn't see ken as wild.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:56 pm

"So did you want some vodka?" Exile asked softly.

"Relax will you?" Claw asked. "Hey guess what?" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:58 pm

"Sure. I wouldn't mind a few shots." Dameon smiled, "Got some booze stashed in my dorm, but none of it is the good stuff. good enough to sell at a high price."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Akuma laughs. "He has that effect on girls, but none of them have ever been able to charm him."

"What?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:00 pm

"I guess my wild ways had charmed him." Dawn smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:04 pm

"So true!" Akuma laughs. "He's always been one to like wild things... And dangerous things."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:13 pm

Exile took his hand. "Follow me." She said.

"I've got the beta of Primal done. I've got the disk. You want to play it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:13 pm

"Yeah, i guess he found it." dawn added.

Dameon followed willing, he was getting booze out of this.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:18 pm

"Sure, if you want." She smiles.

"The wild part or he dangerous part?" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Exile took him to her room. She closed the door and locked it. "What flavor you want? I've got blackberry, rasberry lemon and fiji apple." She asked.

"Sure, I'd love to watch you play it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:23 pm

"Watch me play it?" She chuckles. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Claw got the controler out of the side table and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 pm

She takes it and snuggles up against him, waiting for the game to load.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:33 pm

It's loading screen was a man running in the center.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:36 pm

She giggles. "That's cute!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:48 pm

The game started to play. The screen was dark and a crackled voice of Zolt started. "You were born different and are different. But that doesn't mean you aren't like others. I asked your parents what to do with you, you know what they told me? They told me to help you, to make you succeed." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 pm

"You got Zolt to help?" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:55 pm

" lemon." Dameon answered.

" maybe a bit of both." Dawn said in a serious voice, but only pretending.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 pm

"Well, he's probably in the same boast as me then."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:09 pm

She went to the closet and pulled out a chest. She pulled some clothing out and opened a hidden panel. She pulled out the rassberry lemon vodka. She grabbed two shot glasses. "Wanna play truth or dare?" She asked
"hey wake up." He said. The screen flickered as if awakening a man stood in front of the screem but the man also had a pair of antlers and ears on his head. "Hey sleepy head, thanks for sleeping when you should have been helping me. Go wash your face in the stream over there." He said. and the face moved away. It reviled a beautiful field with a forest in the distance and a river to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm

She gasps. "Ooh! Pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:25 pm

"I based it off my Grandpa's homestead." Claw told her.

The screen had small words at the bottom saying to use the left joystick to look around and the right to move.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:27 pm

She snuggles closer to Claw, as she began to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next