Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Jonathan dragged his suitcase into his new room, having just gotten off the plane about an hour ago. He tossed the suitcase onto the bed and took a moment to sit on the bed and relax a bit. He had to be honest with himself, he wasn't too optimistic about the whole new school thing, but he didn't hate the idea either.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:07 pm

I am here. Did I miss anything?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:09 pm

I missed that someone joined. Hello new person I'm night! Or nyx. Welcome.))
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello =3 thanks]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Lillian was walking the dorm halls back to her room, her eyes puffy from crying.

( where is Jonathan from? Because I have Lillian from England, dawn from the Navaho reservation, and Dameon from Brooklyn.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Scar opened the door. "Oh, hey, what's the party for?" Scar asked.

"Can we talk to you for a moment, Ian?" Claw asked.

"Why are you using my real name? What's wrong?" Scar asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Jamie, Sonia and Clover roam the school.

(Hey night!  How are you?)

(I also have Jamie from Australia, Sonia from Singapore and Clover from England)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Very tired I just got back from travling. 14 hour days of driving is not fun.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Ai was looking a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:21 pm

[Sweden =p his last name is VÃ¥lnad]

Jonathan didn't realized he'd laid down on the bed until he pushed himself back up again. "I guess I better unpack..." he said with a small sigh. Traveling always exhausted him, even if it did mean hours on a plane doing nothing, it still tired him out. Unzipping the suitcase he pulled all of the clothes out and made them into a pile on the bed to organize into the closet later.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:21 pm

(^^ sometimes it's fun)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

[traveling is very fun, I'd seriously take a plane to India or China just for the 15+ hour flight]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:27 pm

(Travelling all over Australia is a blast ^^ I love driving through the bush. It always so exciting!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Three 15 hour days of travelit in a row pulling a trailer... It's not fun.))

Dawn knocked on the door to Jonathan's room holding a plate of cookies.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Jonathan almost jumped when he heard the knock, someone coming to his door was probably the last thing he was expecting. He put down some of the books he'd just been taking out of his suitcase and was at the door in a few quick strides. He opened the door to see a girl there holding a plate. "Hello." he greeted
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm

" Hi I'm Dawn." The small girl smiled up at him. " I'm here to welcome you to international high."

( what's his grade and age?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:01 pm

[grade 11, 16]

"Oh, thanks. I'm Jonathan." He replied, smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Ken was still in his room, and was just going to leave.

(^^ I was thinking more along the lines of a week in the car driving on long dirt roads and through rivers too)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:03 pm

" I made cookies I hope you aren't allergic to anything." Dawn said offering the plate to him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Both brothers leave for a little bit of training, walking through the dorms. Ken spots Dawn, as looks at Akuma, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 pm

"No I'm not, thank you." He took the plate, smiling gratefully at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:20 pm

(Sorry for the poof, I'm trying to make an animation for my parent's business.)

(What's going on?)

"We saw Hina, crying...do you know anything?" Claw asked.

"Nope." Scar said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:24 pm

"She also wasn't wearing her normal clothes. Claw said they belonged to Gen. What's all that about Scar?" Ai asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:42 pm

" if you want a tour of the school I'm willing to show you around." Dawn offered she glanced seeing ken. "Ken we have a new student." Said did smiling brightly at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 pm

"She tripped and fell into a puddle so I gave her some of Gen's clothing." He lied perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next