Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 pm

He walks up to her. "Ei? Really?" He looks at Jonathan. "Hi! I'm Ken. This is my brother Akuma. I'm a Senior, and he's a Junior. Welcome to International High." he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:47 pm

"Her hair wasn't wet. It's really easy for her hair to get wet, and then takes hours to dry out. And where are her wet clothes? She didn't have them on her!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Jonathan hesitated a moment, he was tired from traveling but he didn't really want to pass up her offer on the tour, so he nodded. "A tour would be great." He said, setting the plate of cookies on top of the table by the door for later and looking over at Ken. "Hi, and thanks" He replied to their greeting, nodding politely to Ken and Akuma in turn. He was glad for such the warm welcomes, it made his doubts about the place almost disappear.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:54 pm

"What does it matter?" He barked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:00 pm

"Because she loves her clothes." Ai smiles.

Akuma just nods at Jonathan, not saying anything.

"Please don't mind my brother. He never really says anything." Ken explains.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:01 pm

" I thought I should be a nice neighboor and bring cookies. " she said happily, " yes I have more you can have some." She told ken before he even asked where his were.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 pm

He laughs. "Well your cookies are delicious!" he chuckles, wrapping an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:07 pm

" want to join me giving Jonathan a tour?" Dawn asked lookin up at ken, everyone sound her was also taller then her. That's what happens when you bearly reach five foot. " where are you from?" She asked him wondering how far he had to travle.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:13 pm

"Thanks again for the cookies, when do you need tallriken...I mean the plate back?" Jonathan said, inwardly cringing at his minor failure to English. "Sweden," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:17 pm

He nods. "Sure," he smiles. "Akuma and I can train along the way."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Dawn chuckled at his slip. " Don't worry everyone does it here." She reassured him. " Sweden huh? What is it like there?" She asked forgetting about his question in the plate. It was just a plate she picked up for cheap so she didnt really care about it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Scar growled. "Come in and I'll explain later. ONLY if you PROMISE not to flip out."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:21 pm

"It's very nice in the summer and extremely cold in the winter." Jonathan replied
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Ai looks icily at Scar. "What do you mean by 'if we don't flip out'?" She asks frostily. Now she knew something was up.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:26 pm

" Then you will like it just fine here." Dawn smiled slipping her hand into Kens." What training are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm

"I said I'll tell you later, but come in and eat." He said flatly. I made Gen some food but there should be plenty for you two." He said closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 pm

"Little bit of agility and hand-to-hand. Just keeping what mum and dad taught us on the forefront of our minds." He explains.

Ai wasn't happy at all, but she didn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Jonathan wondered why Ken and Akuma would be practicing combat at the high school but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:36 pm

" Oh I have practice the move you tought me." Dawn smiled proudly. With how much she smiled you could never tell how much crap she has been through. " I promise to keep the tour short so you can get back to unpacking and rest." She told Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

"Thanks." Jonathan nodded. He definitely needed the tour, since he'd almost gotten lost more times than he could count before he made it to his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:40 pm

" If you also wanted I don't think ken or akume would mind teaching more kids self defense." Dawn offered to him. Ready to start moving down the hall on the tour.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Scar cleaned the apartment as Gen ate. She finished quickly and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:41 pm

"That's great Dawn! Keep it up. I'll show you a couple more later on."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:42 pm

"Nope, we don't mind," ken grins.

Ai doesn't eat, still rather worried.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Jonathan grabbed his dorm key before closing the door behind him as he followed Dawn. "Do you need to learn self defense around here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next