Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:00 am

(Haha okay. )

"What's it matter?" Ulrick said. "Never seen blood? " he asked.

Julian sat down next across from her. Their waiter came out with the menu. "Hello my name is Ian I'll be your server this fine evening what can I get for you tonight? " he asked. As he set the menus down Hina saw the massive scar across his left eye. Julian gasped. Scar looked at the man and bowed to him. I'm sorry sir if my scar displeases you. If you wish I Will call another waiter for you, Sir." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:06 am

She recognises Scar instantly, but doesn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:28 am

"No it's fine." Julian said. "Bring us two wine glasses and a bottle of Rasberry charadene. On ice." He said.

"Yes sir but may I see your license?" Scar asked. He looked at the card swallowed. "Very good sir I'll bring it right out."

(Gtg work.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 am

Hina was feeling a little awkward now. Every time she looked at Scar, her heart beats so fast, but not at all for Julian.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am

" I have, Why is there blood on the paper? Why did you hand me this book of dresses?" She asked still standing in his way.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:42 pm

"Because every time I designed one all I saw was you." He said. "And every time I thought of you I cut."

Scar left into the kitchen. "So Hina get what ever you want and don't worry about the price." Julian smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:46 pm

"Are you sure?" She asks anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 pm

"Yeah." He smiled. As she looked at the menu the cheapest thing was $30.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:50 pm

She decides to go for a pasta.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Awhile later Scar comes out with He drink. "What took so long?" Julian huffed.

"My apologies Sir. The other waiter for the evening called in with the stomach flu. I am now here alone." Scar apologised.

"I waited 20 minutes for this. I'm not gonna pay for it. If it's late."

"Of course Sir. Now has everyone decided on their meal for the evening? " Scar asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:57 pm

(Bbl)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:58 pm

"Julian, calm down," Hina says gently, placing a hand on his. She smiles kindly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:49 pm

" But why?" Lillian asked," Why would you cut because of me?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

"Because nothing hurts more than finally getting the guts to ask you out only to find you making out with Zolt. " he said darkly.

Julian has an annoyed look on his face. "Fine keep it on the check." He huffed. "I'll have the prime rib." He said.

"And for the beautiful miss?" Scar asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:55 pm

She smiles at Julian. "Thank you," she says happily. Turning to Scar, she smiles, but there was a slight frost in it. "I'd like the rump steak please."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:02 pm

" When did you see this?" She asked. Her and Zolts have been very careful not to get seen or caught. That's why the went place outside of town or spent the evenning at his place. " I would have told you no even if you told me..." She sniffed wiping at her facing trying to stop her crying. " That's why I distanced myself after your accident. Because I knew I liked you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:46 pm

"Oh, sure!" Ulrick said. "I saw one time in Zolt's office. If you care for me so much, why are you with Zolt then?" He said.

"And a steak for the lady." Scar said writing it down. "I'll have your salad and bread sticks out in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:47 pm

"Thank you," she says, forcing out a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Scar nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:04 pm

She sighs quietly, hoping her heart would calm down. Why Scar? Why did she have to run into Scar tonight?
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:06 pm

"So Hina, tell me a bit more about you." Julian holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:47 pm

"What do you want to know?" She asks. She was tempted to remove her hand, but she makes herself not.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:50 pm

"First I want to know, what does Hina mean?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 pm

"It means fragrance." She says, not telling him the other meanings.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:58 pm

"Oh, my and what a lovely Fragrance you do have, Hina." He smiled. He kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next