Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:02 pm

"How?" Claw asked.

Scar's blush became even more red. "Y-Yes?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:06 pm

She grins. "Akuma. After Hina's incident with Julian, Ken asked Akuma to gain access to all the cameras and microphones in the school and the dorms. Akuma's probably watching them now. He's very diligent, you know."

She nods. "Yes," she confirms, now on her tippy toes. She kisses him gently, feeling very happy.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:09 pm

'well...what are we waiting for?" Claw asked. "let's go."

Scar kisses her back relaxing. He wraps his arms around her and holds her up.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:10 pm

(I'm gonna be poofy)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 pm

(It's fine)

She smiles, and takes his hand, pulling him behind her, as she headed for her brothers room.

She wraps her arms around his neck, pressing up against him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Lillian pulled away a bit surpsied.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Ulrick looked down and away.

Claw follows egerly.

Scar smiles as they kiss. He can't seam to stop feeling like he's falling.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:19 pm

" They will kill you." Lillian whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:19 pm

She knocks on the door, when they reach the room, and Akuma opens it. "You want to see the tape recording?" he asks. "I'm hiding it because if I show Ken, he's going to flip."

She deepens it a little.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Scar matches Hina. His blush spreading back to his ears.

"Yes we're here to see the recording!' Claw said softly.

"Damn it Lillian, I don't care." Ulrick said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Akuma nods. "It's still playing right now, but I can probably show you a little bit on the other monitor," he says. He had three cameras up. One was of Ken and Dawn, the second was of Hina and Scar, and the last was the place Ai and Claw came from. He flicks a fourth camera up. "This is it...From when Scar took Hina outside." He plays it for them.

She breaks it off, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:26 pm

" I care!" Lillian glared. " I care. I want you to live!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Scar looks at her his face full of blush and a smile pulled across his face. "Wow..." He said shifting his feet. As she sifted he sort of forgot he was still holding Hina tightly to him and lost balance falling onto his back, pulling Hina with.

"Dude...you've got a camera, in my dorm room? Creepy! Awe when it's really hot I don't wear anything! God I'm never doing that again! And what about when me and Aina...Ya know fool around!???! Oh god!" Claw said. He gagged but then watched Scar and Hina listening.

"And I do too, but I need you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:34 pm

" How do you need me?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm

She lets out a short squeal, as she fell with him, but laughs when they land, she looks down at him with a warm smile.

Akuma looks disgusted. "I turn it off then, obviously, but that one was my personal camera I set up. I also have one in Dawn's room, and Ai's room too, so I know exactly what happens. The rest of the cameras are the schools. I just hacked into their system."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:46 pm

"I'm glad you do." Claw said He smiles as they watch Scar compliment Hina. "And you hacked into the School's cameras? Last time that happened Zolt did it. Have you ever considered talking to him.

Scar laughs with her holding her. He smiles up at her and kisses her nose. He gazed at the stars.

Because when I'm not with you I go crazy." Ulrick said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:48 pm

" Really?" Lillian questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Akuma shakes his head. "No."

She giggles, and lies down next to him, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:32 pm

"Yes." Ulrick said.

"You should." Claw said. The video gets to the point where Scar asks Hina to date him.

Scar smiles and wraps an arm around her. "We'll do it all, Everything, On our own. We don't need, Anything, Or anyone. If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" He sang.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:35 pm

Akuma shrugs, not really bothered.

She listens, and closes her eyes, holding onto Scar. In her mind, she was saying yes to the question he sang.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:33 pm

"I don't quite know, How to say, How I feel. Those three words, Are said too much. They're not enough. If I lay here. If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Scar sung softly.

Claw bit his lip listening and a large grin cracked across his face as Hina said yes. "HA!" Claw smiled looking at Aina.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Hina listens happily, liking his voice.

Ai looks at Claw, and smiles. "The confession was cute, but I still like yours the best." she grins.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:50 pm

"Hey Hina pressured me into confessing." He smiled. "But I'm glad. Akuma, how do you feel?"

"Forget what we're told Before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life. Let's waste time, Chasing cars, Around our heads. I need your grace, To remind me, To find my own. If I lay here. If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Scar held her close.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Ai smiles. "I'm glad too..." she murmurs softly.

Akuma looks at him, no expression on his face. "I don't feel anything." he says calmly.

Hina rests her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 am

Scar holds her close. "All that I am ,All that I ever was, Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, Confused about how as well. Just know that these things will never change for us at all. If I lay here. If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Scar sung softly and kisses her.

Claw rolled his eye. "Okay Akuma, Aina, let's head home." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next