Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:40 am

"Once we get to claws room you're getting patched up." Lillian said not letting it drop.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:43 am

"FIne!" He huffed. "On one condition, you tell them what is going on."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:45 am

"I told you what's going on. "Lillian sighed helping him towards the dorms. "I'm going to kill Tam."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 am

"YOU have to tell them or I'm not going." Tam said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:52 am

*Tyler))
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:54 am

"I am. That's why i have to stop at my room. I have all the men's faces drawn and the lay out of the building. Oh and I'm sorry about you're guys. I had to tell them something." said Lillian
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:56 am

"They'll live." he grunted limping forward. "Just be careful with Aina. Tam will do something to hurt her, I know he will. He may rape her or beat her."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:59 am

"I will know what he can do." Lillian hissed. "That is why i will stay with her."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:04 am

"I'm just warning you." He said.

(Is there a way we can have her not Kid knap Aina? I honestly cant find a way to make it work around what I have planned and what your planning on doing. I can work the Gen and Jon, being kid knapped but I'm having trouble with finding a way for Aina.) If you really want her to be kid knapped than my only option is to have Tam escape last minuet.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:05 am

What's your original plan?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:15 am

(Somehow Jon gets away but Tam keeps Gen. He tortures both Claw and Scar with videos of her in pain. Sad Plot with Gen and Scar (We could fix them attacking Tam and losing him before the sad plot with Gen and Scar)
Zolt hosts big Christmas feast everyone is over, later in the night when almost everyone is asleep, he gets a package that has a heart and lion's paw in it. A lion without a paw is a lame-lion (Claudio-leonardo) Tam's coming for Claw's heart.
In Febuary Akuma runs into Tam without noticing it's Tam until later.
March comes around and Claw takes Ken and Akuma out to private place, during Zolt has an Easter Party, and asks for their blessing so he can marry Aina. Tam attacks Claw in front of Ken and Akuma, scaring them out/ being told to leave by Claw. Tam appears at the gather group at Zolt's and tries to attack Aina and Hina directly. Scar stops them.
Prom comes around and Claw plans on proposing (If blessing has been given from both boys) otherwise just a wild night at prom.
And then after prom epic plot which I won't tell yet. But all I'm saying about it is I'm a great forshadower!))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:19 am

(^^ lol. Maybe Hina should get hurt at some point ^^)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:23 am

(I have one in mind. It comes into play in the sad Gen and Scar plot.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:25 am

(Ooh! Sounds good)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:27 am

(You'll learn why people love/hate me. XD )
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:28 am

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:30 am

(hmmm. Then my plot won't work. um...)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:32 am

(Yeah sorry!) I've kind of had this plot since I remade International High. )
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:33 am

(would have been nice to know about it earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:33 am

(Scar did mention it earlier in the Rp)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:36 am

She just mentioned she had a plot with Claw and his father nothing more. no details or anything. So i had nothing to work with.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:37 am

(She gave a list of what she had planned, though not as detailed as the one she just gave, since we didn't have as many characters on hand.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:39 am

(okay. Look at that list. look at all the characters needed to complete this plot.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:41 am

(^^)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:43 am

(it's Claw,Zolts, Scar, Gen, Ai, Ken, Hina, and, Akume. Those are those are the characters needed to finish the plot. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next