Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:38 am

" How would you know? You're not me." Lillian snapped glaring at her. " It's just a busted rib it won't kill me."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:40 am

"You'll be out of action for quite some time because of it. Don't blame me when you're crying from the pain."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:42 am

" I don't be crying from the pain." Lillian mumbled looking down. " I've had far worst."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:43 am

Ai softens a little. "Seriously, Lillian. We're worried about you. At least do it to satisfy us."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:16 am

" Why would I do that?" Lillian asked. " you guys have finally actually noticed me and that's only because you know who I like. Oh wait but you and your boyfriend made it so I can't be with him."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:31 am

Ai sighs. "Claw's just worried Lillian. He's terrified of his father, and Zolt is the only one that can help him. Teacher-student relationships are frowned upon, and you're a minor on top of that. Zolt would be sent to jail straight away if anyone found out."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:05 am

"Where are we?" Jonathan asked.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:25 am

"Lillian please take something." Zolt said. "I'm worried for you. " he said. Zolt coughed up a little more blood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:26 am

"Some cellar somewhere dark and dank." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:30 am

"And you Zolt, you should definitely be in the hospital. Coughing up blood is never a good sign."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:33 am

Jonathan started to sit up with difficulty, finding his hands were tied. He looked around the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:29 am

" he wouldn't let me take him there. He said he had to come here first." Lillian said ignoring them. " Ai I'm not a minor I'm 18 that's legally an adult in this country in my country at 16 I'm an adult. So shut up about the whole minor thing."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:33 pm

"But as a student, you're considered a minor until 19."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:34 pm

[quote="Ayame"]

Hina softens a bit.  "...What..?" she asks a little softer.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:41 pm

[yo]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:56 pm

" actually read up on that. It's now where in the schools rules. 18 you are an adult an can be tried as an adult." Lillian told her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:16 pm

She shrugs. "Fine, but don't ruin Claw's chances. If we were in Japan, we all could disappear without a trace, but here, we can't help much."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:58 am

" I don't care about claw." Lillian growled.she was so sick and tied of having do do things because of claw. Do this because claw needs it, getto know claw explote his weaknesses. Screw claw Lillian had more pressing matters to think about then about claw. Like saving her own life and not being someone's property.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:17 am

"...You do know that Claw will try to help you, right? Whatever it is that happened to you... If we can stop his father, it would be better for everyone, I think..." she murmurs. "...You know... I was thinking I should return to Japan when I graduate... I kind of miss my hometown..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:27 am

" you should leave. Leve while you can." Lillian whispered fists clenched in her lap. " Claw can't help me. And if he could I wouldn't want his help."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:42 am

"...Why not?" she asks softly. "He'll help you..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 am

" He needs to worry about himself. Not me." Lillian sneared.

( hey grey can you see grand night?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm

(No I can't. It disappeared yesterday)

"We need to worry about each other..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:52 pm

" worry about yourself." Lillian glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:56 pm

"I can take care of myself, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next