Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:52 pm

"I usually only got beaten in training when I didn't do something well enough." Comet replied, holding his hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:54 pm

" I was even tortured. " jenna took his hand. " Father wanted me to learn how not to break."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:57 pm

"Jeez, I never thought it'd actually be worse on the good side of the law." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:59 pm

" He wanted the perfect assasin. Nonine would suspect a child let along a girl right?" Jenna laughed shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:04 pm

"Exactly. That was my father's idea when he started training me at 8, or the 'child' part at least." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:08 pm

[want to RP back on Year Zero again or no muse?]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:14 pm

" guess we both had fathers who were ruthless." Jenna stood watching Christen. " I finally came to term with my life and all my scars."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:15 pm

( no muse?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:16 pm

"That's good. My father and the Russians both were ruthless." Comet said.

[no motivation, like you're not in the mood for it]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

( not in the mood at the moment. I feel like Zai is super flat...)

" Still it sucks to be 11 years old and have already been shot. Tortured and locked away." Jenna said " try again." She said allowing him to get back into position before she pushed his knee and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:45 pm

[I recently went through some changes in the Year Zero story, well not exactly changes but more refinements of the plot.]

"By the time I was 11 my father had already had me shoot 5 people for the mafia. We're on opposite ends I guess." Comet said and did as he had done before again, though with better precision this time.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Jenna bounced up looking at.

(What did you refine? Is Cometa father still alive?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:00 pm

[No Comet's dad had him kill his first person when he was 10. The Russians then took Comet on as their hitman and later Comet's dad betrayed them so they sent Comet to kill him. When he got there he found out his dad had already hung himself. Not long before that the Russians also raped and killed his mom. He was 14 at the time.]

Comet didn't noticed her gaze and just stood up again. His bullet wounds were a little sore but luckily they were long healed over enough not to reopen or cause problems.

[I refined mostly the characters' motives, especially the rebellion's motives since they were kind of vague.]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:13 pm

( okay.)

" my first hit was and assassination on some Russian. I was 12." Jenna said softly. " after that I refused to do my father's dirty work. His company finally found out about me. That's why they stood up for me and kept me away from him. But that meant I spent all my time alone. " she frowned looking down. " I found my mother during that time. She dumped me because I was deaf and the fact I'm.a basterd child. My father only tolerated me for his benifit. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:15 pm

"Parents suck don't they?" Comet said, mostly meaning his father.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:19 pm

" Yeah. Turning their kids into killers." Jenna nodded. " again."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:19 pm

"Again?" Comet asked, not sure what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:26 pm

" Try it again." She hit his knee and pushed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:39 pm

He understood now and did it again. "Did I get it right that time?" Christen asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:43 pm

" you have been doing it right this whole time. " jenna said from the ground. "I'm wanting it to become muscle memory."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:46 pm

"Okay." He nodded. "Again then?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:50 pm

" Nope, you got it down." Jenna said laying on her back. " lets try something new."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:52 pm

"Okay." Comet got up again.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Jenna did as well, " remember balance it is the key to everything." She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:58 pm

"Okay." Comet nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next