Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:26 pm

"An accident. The fire escape stairs he takes broke and he's at the hospital now." Mavi replied
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Ai gasps. "That's horrible! How bad are his injuries?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:28 pm

"So why are you here?" He asked. "I wasn't super close with Jon."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:42 pm

"He said that someone named Christen, I think, who goes to our school, works with Claw's father." Mavi said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:43 pm

" okay." Lillian agreed.

Jenna waited for Tam to do what ever he was planning to do.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:48 pm

"Christian? Christian what? That's to common of a name to pick someone out of a crowd." he said. "And how does he know this?

Tam pulled out a old green bottle from the box along with a slender silver and gold knife. The Knife was crafted to look like a dragon where the blade was the tail and the handle the dragon laying down. He took a small silver cup from in the box. He took the knife and then cut his palm open. He let the blood drip into the cup. He offered her the knife. "You do the same now."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Ai and Ken listen.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:50 pm

"Christen Korner. Jonathan said he also went by 'Comet'." Mavi replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Jenna looked at comet nervously. Taking the knife and cutting her own hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Akuma comes in. "I'm guessing you're talking about this guy?" He asks, showing a picture on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Comet watched, remembering when he had to do that a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Tam watched as her blood fell into the cup. After a bit he handed her a rag. "Cover that now." He said. He lifted the green bottle and poured a deep red liquid into it. He picked up the cup and handed it to her. "Drink." He said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:01 pm

"Akuma, find me what dorm this guy stays in." Scar growled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:03 pm

"Already did." He also had his Skype open, and noticed it was Ben calling. "Oh, it's Ben." He accepts the call, and there sat Ben with Hina right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Jenna covered her hand and quickly drank the cup. So disgusted the fact it had her's and tams blood in it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:09 pm

The wine that had been mixed with the blood as well was bitter and dry.

"Hina!" Scar calls seeing her. He goes to run to the computer but is stopped by his boots. He curses.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Jenna gagged after she drank it she set the cup down wishing she could drink something else to get the taste out if her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:14 pm

She smiles when she sees Scar. "Hina!" Ai and ken cry. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she says gently. "Be and Blu have been takin care of me."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:28 pm

"That wine is from when the Romans rules." He told her as he rebottled the wine and he handed her a bottle of water. "I know it's dry. It's made from pomegranates, grapes,Lemon and sugar beats. What you just preformed was an entry for any young Drago family member who wished to be an assassin. Here, in this place you are not known as Jenna, You are known as Stealth. Or Stella for short. You are now protected by me but also hunted by me if you turn against the mafia, and betray us, is this clear?"

Blu unlocked Ben'd bed room door and entered before he locked it behind him. Blu groaned. "Ben I really wish you'd clear it with me before you go skyping. Tell me next time and I'll clear everyone out of the house. Just be glad that Tam's out right now." He sighed as he sat next to Hina and offered her a plate filled with summer sausage, cheese and crackers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Jenna nodded understanding. " Am u allowed to come an go now? And go back to school?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:31 pm

She takes one with a smile before turning back to the screen. "I'll be fine for a while... I don't know what Tams up to, but he's super annoying."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:33 pm

"Yes, after tonight you may come and go." Tam told her. "But we will have a feist tonight for your entry to our family and Comet's completed mission."

"Yeah... he is." Scar said.

Blu offered the plate to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:34 pm

" Okay." She nodded mouthing her new name.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:35 pm

"If I run into him again, I'll see how far I can push things," she grins. She was eager to get back at tam for throwing her down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:59 pm

"Don't Hina!" Scar said. "Hina please...I want you and our child back." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next