Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:14 am

Dawn climed higher and sat on the ledge. " It still hurts. Loosing my child, I didn't even know the gender yet." She sighed looking at her veiw. " I had a life growing inside me. Yes I was raped but it was still a life. I had a reason to keep living. A reason to do better. But now its gone. I don't have any reason to keep living anymore. " she paused. " and here I am watching Hina and she's having three. And I couldn't even protect my one. What type of mother does that make me? A terrible one. Why does she get to keep all three, and I can't have my one?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:22 am

"You'd make a fantastic mother, Dawn! You can't say that! You didn't see the bruises on Hina. When I saw them, they reminded me of what happened to you... I did some research... I guess we can't really blame Swan for the death of your child, which is why I said you weren't ready yet... I know you miss your child a lot. I wish I was there to protect you that night, so you wouldn't have to go through the miscarriage..." Ken says gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:28 am

" I did see them. That's why I'm so upset. " dawn said holding back tears. " with a beating like that she should have lost at least one. But she still has all three." She started to scratch at her wrist. " and I'm mad at myself for wishing she lost one. I should be happy every one made it out alive."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:38 am

"When we were little, mom and dad always told Aina and I that we might not have been the eldest if the twins before us survived. Mom said that although they died before they could find out the genders, they were very happy, because our big siblings were watching us from heaven, and blessed them with more children. Then when mom had a miscarriage after Hina and Akuma, she said, she wished that they survived, but maybe her time for having children was up. She was glad she was able to raise the four of us, even though she lost four others, and that she was happy she didn't give up hope after the first two died."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:41 am

" what if I can't have kids." Dawn whimpered sofly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:42 am

"You can, and you will," he says firmly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:43 am

" you don't know that."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:44 am

"I do. I do know."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:45 am

" How? " dawn questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:46 am

"Whether you give birth to them, or adopt them, you will have children. As many as you want."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:58 am

" You're assuming I'm okay with adopting." Dawn mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:40 am

"You will have children Dawn, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:54 am

" You don't know that. Maybe now I don't ever want kids. " dawn told him. " You can't assume when you have no facts."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:50 pm

"Do you still want kids then?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:52 pm

" I don't know. " dawn mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 pm

"You'll figure it out," he says gently. "No need to rush thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:04 pm

" I guess." Dawn agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 pm

"What do you want to do after school, Dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:40 pm

" Never thought that far. I didn't expect to live this long." Dawn mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:56 pm

"Both of them where on a job for Scotland Yard. They got trapped in a Mafia's base..." He shook his head. "They where starved and tortured..." He said. "Three months we where split up...when we finally found them, My brother was dead, for about 3 days maybe a week." Henri said taking a deep breath and running a hand through his hair. "Most is body was eaten by dogs...we only recovered his arm...and then we found my wife. She was barely alive...and pregnant." He said. "She died in my arms." he said.

Claw stopped. "What is it Tyger?" He asked.

"We think we may have found out that...your mother had twins..." Tyger said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:02 pm

He smiles gently.

"Oh, no!" Hina gasps.

Ai looks surprised. "Twins?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:06 pm

" Never had future plans. " dawn admited.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Tyger nodded. "We found this last night. It was taken at the Dorms of the school." He said. He pulled up a file. There was a man on the screen sitting under a tree next to Kia laughing. The man looked identical to Claw, but he had pure black hair. All but the scar on his face it looked, fake almost. "We found this and then more of them came up. Someone has been hiding this person from us."

Henri looked at her. "Thanks..." He said. "They where the reason I joined the Yard." he said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:39 pm

"You should think about it."

"...he looks like you claw..."

"That's nice. You remind me of Ken-nii and Akuma."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Dawn just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next