Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:42 pm

"I'm honored to remind you of such remarkable men." He said.

Claw looked at him. "Who is that tyger?"

"We don't know. But he's been calling himself you." Tyger said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:45 pm

He looks at the sky.

Hina smiles gently.

"...that's weird..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:48 pm

"And people are buying this?" He asked.

"Yes." he said.

"I am glad you and the children are alright."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:52 pm

"That's just wrong!" Ai growls.

"...I'm just glad Ian and the triplets are safe..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Henri nodded. "I'm sorry to make all this so sudden. And for forcing you to come with." he said.

"Yes it is. We believe your mother had twins. Your father was at work and your mother didn't birth in a hospital but had a birth mother help her. This man looks to much like you to be coinsidence."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:59 pm

"Youre not forcing me," she assures him.

"I want to kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:03 pm

"Who would hide him?" Claw asked.

"We don't know." he said.

"Trust me, if you weren't coming willingly the elders would force you to come." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:05 pm

"Well I'm going to find him and give him a good talkin to."

"...it would be pretty hard to get me to do something I didn't want to do..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:17 pm

"I'm coming with." Claw said.

Henri just stayed silent. "Miss Hina...When we get to Scotland and Ian presents you in front of the council of Elders, do not take anything they say to heart." He said taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Ai nods, and heads out.

Hina grins at Henri. "Don't worry. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 pm

" I was never allowed to dream about becoming something other then swans wife." Dawn mumbled. " Hawk would encourage me to dream, that's why he tought me how to hunt and make things. It was the only thing my parents didn't say no to. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:36 pm

"Dreams are stronger than anything in the world, so dream, Dawn! No one can take that away from you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:10 pm

" They already were." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:14 pm

"No one has the right to take your dreams from you, Dawn," Ken says seriously.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:17 pm

" Say that to my parents. " she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:18 pm

"They can't force you to go back to Swan, Dawn."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:23 pm

" Yes they can. I'm not 16. I have no legal concent in anything." She said a bit scared. " I don't want to go back to him. Because if I go back I know I will be unhappy and that I will try to kill myself again."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:25 pm

"You will be 16 soon, Dawn, and I will never let your parents, or Swan take you away."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:54 pm

" Like you can stop them. " dawn sighed. " reservation are like sovereign nations. We have our own laws. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:02 am

"I will stop them," he says firmly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:12 am

" how?" Dawn asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:18 am

"By never giving you up."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:38 am

" they can find awat." Dawn told him..
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:41 am

He shakes his head. "I won't let them."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:49 am

" You can't stop them." Dawn mumbled. " Hawk tried and that got him hurt. They sent him away. So he enlisted to get out. They still use Navaho code talkers. Anyways off point. He tries for years to get me out from their grasp and plan for me and couldn't. It's our culture Ken. Girls get married off because we aren't expected to learn more then being a home maker. My own mother was married to my father before she was 16."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next