Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 pm

"Ah! Akuma, I'm glad Taka finally brought you down here." A familiar, old cheerful voice said from the chair Nera stood next too.

Emi smiled. "Boys are forgetful."

Scar slipped out of the bed slowly. He stood and stretched.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:42 pm

Akuma pauses. Where had he heard that voice from?

Hina was still fast asleep, curled up.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Comet got up and paced around his room for a while since he couldn't sleep. He put on his sweater and went outside to walk around the block a few times. He tried to do anything that would keep his mind off what had happened a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:53 pm

A familiar shape walked in front of Comet. It looked a lot like Tam's shape.

The chair turned around and Avo sat there smiling. The corner of his eyes where wrinkled, he was truly happy, like always.

Scar proped his leg up on the chair and looked at the holes in his legs. He felt the holes in his flesh, running his fingers over them lightly and wincing at the pain that came from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:54 pm

It took Comet a moment to recognize the shape and he just kept walking on casually.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 pm

His jaw drops. "H-how?" he gasps.

Hina whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:03 pm

" I don't have a favorite foods. So what do I tell him?" Dawn asked.

Jenna was coming back from the gas station she was feeling a bit queezy and thought some seven up and salteens would help.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Avo tapped his skull a sound of metal rang out. "I'm an AI Akuma. I've been in the process of being made since my real body died. I keep thoughts and memories in the internal core of the house. Each AI gave a different insight of how I acted and who I was. All these made me." He smiled.

"Is there a fruit or something you like more that others." Emi asked.

Scar leaned over and kissed her wrapping her in her blanket.

"So, what has you out in the air, rapist?" The man said softly to Comet.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:41 pm

"That's amazing!" he says happily.

She shifts a little, before sleeping peacefully again.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:42 pm

" I do like watermelon. But its out of season right now. " dawn said softly. " Indian fry bead is really yummy."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:48 pm

"Well then tell him Indian Fry Bread." Emi smiled.

"I'm glad to see you are alright. How is everyone." Avo asked walking up to him and hugging him.

Scar gets up and wanders around the hospital bored out of his mind. He wanted to run to the end of the earth and scream at the heavens. He walked outside of the hospital took a few steps to the right before he fell to his knees and then onto his side and just lay there. He was alone for some time able to cry quietly to himself. Later one of the nurses walked out and lit a cig. He saw Scar on the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked jumping seeing him.
"Yeah. I'm fine. Isn't it ironic that your a nurse and you smoke?" Scar asked.
"Yeah, it is." The man said.
"You got a spare?" Scar asked after a long pause. He sat up and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:52 pm

" Its a desert though?" Dawn asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Akuma hugs him back. "Everyone's great. Much better now that Hina's safe."

Hina wakes up as soon as the bed began to feel cold.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:58 pm

"So?" She smiled.

Scar sat there outside smoking a cig with the nurse, just taking. "Man kid. You're really fucked." The nurse said.
"Tell me about it." He said. He took a long drag. "I know she doesn't care, but I don't want her to see me weak. I-I don't want to make her support me." Scar said softly.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. I'm suppose to protect her and be with her. I'm suppose to carry her from the battle, not the other way around." He sighed.

"Ah yes, Nera caught me up on what happened. I've re-enforced the security measures of the house and of the AI's so they should be better at keeping everything, and everyone, safe." Avo said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 pm

" should I tell him that?" Dawn asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:02 pm

She looks around for Scar, a slight frown on her face.

Akuma nods. "Hina also knows about Scar's....condition... so he would probably know by now too."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Emi nodded.

"Oh? Miss Hina take it?" Avo asked holding his shoulders.

Scar ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:28 pm

" Okay." Dawn nodded texting Ken back telling him. Indian fry bread was her favorite food.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:32 pm

"She didn't take it well. She screamed at me for not telling her sooner."

She sighs softly, and moves to the chair. She sits, and thinks about things.

Ken frowns. "...Indian fry bread..." he mutters when he receives the text.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 pm

"Really, Great! You can make an amazing desert to have with her. After you make an amazing meal." Claw said.

"That is understandable." Avo said. "Come, let's go talk to her and Ian." He smiled.

"You should probably go back." He said.
Scar nodded. "As soon as I've finished this."

(I love the fact that Avo has become Everyone's grandparent.) XD )
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:44 pm

Dawn sighed looking up at Emi. " I sometimes feel like Ken doesn't love me."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:45 pm

"Just one problem.  I know how to make many things, but I'd never heard of Indian fry bread."  Ken sends Dawn another text saying, Thanks.  Love you.

Akuma nods.

Hina wonders whether she should really go with Scar, or whether she should just disappear like she originally was going to do.  Disappearing would make sure Tam wouldn't be able to find her, or anyone else who wished her or the triplets harm. "...Maybe disappearing is a better option..." she muses softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:10 am

"Can't sleep." Comet replied simply, looking down at the man's 'rapist' comment.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:51 pm

"Oh? And what keeps you from sleep? Your conscience or your fears?" He mused.

"Three years ago when I first came here, I basically lived off the stuff. I can help ya with that." Claw smiled.

"He loves you Dawn. Know that." She said.

Avo stood, "and how have you been?" he asked as he walked to the elevator.

The nurse nodded and left. Scar was left there smoking, but not really. He more like had the cig clamped between his lips and let it burn.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:56 pm

"My conscience and my guilt." Comet replied, stopping and looking at the man. "Even if I'm not truly to blame it was still my choice and my action."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next