Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:09 pm

" I'll be at school. " jenna told him. " I'm not going to get involved."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:11 pm

"I'm honestly worried about what'll happen once the mafia's gone." Comet said. "I guess I'll keep going to the school, maybe find a job..." He said, like it was a strange idea to him.

(I made a new RP if you're interested https://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com/t117-haven-below-the-sand-info#72112 )
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:17 pm

" You'll be free to do what you want." Jenna said confused.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:20 pm

"I've never exactly had that freedom before." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:22 pm

" Oh. Neither have I." Jenna said understanding.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:29 pm

"I guess I'll have to unlearn everything my father taught me. He only raised me to be a tool for the mafia. I'm guessing your dad did the same thing with you." Comet looked to her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:09 am

" Yes." Jenna nodded. " I really don't have any other skills. Only how to kill people. How to cause the most pain on someone. How to lie my way into things. You know the typical spy stuff." She said glancing up at him a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Avo smiled. "Sorry for what?" He asked.

"For leaving you alone." Scar whispered.

"If you need tips or idea's I'm just a text away." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Hina walks over to Akuma, and he picks her up and sits in the chair, setting her on his lap. She curls up, holding him close.

Ken nods. "Alright. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:09 pm

"I'll go buy some rose petals for you." He said.

"I wasn't alone Ian. I knew where you where, where your heart was and I had my whole family by me." He said smiling gently at Ian.

Henri stood listening. "James the Fourth..." He said. "Will you accompany us to the Homeland?"

"I may, and it's Avo." Avo grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:15 pm

"...Um...That's alright, Claw..."

Hina looked like a little girl again. She closed her eyes, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 10:36 pm

"Sir, to call you Avo is..."

"Informal?" Avo smiled. "I know. I'm an informal guy, so let's keep it that way."

"You sure? You don't want to dazzle her with rose petals?" Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:52 pm

Akuma talks quietly to Hina.

"Let's just keep it as your thing."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 am

Claw laughed. "I don't use rose petals. It's cheesey." he laughed "But I do sing like an angel."

"When will you be leaving?" Avo asked.

"Soon. I was thinking in three days." Henri said.

"Why so soon? Ian's legs haven't healed."

"I wish to get him to Scotland before they healed. We have experts in the Disease who are waiting there." he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:41 am

Akuma keeps talking in a low tone, and Hina listens.

"Oh, really now? That's interesting." Ken smirks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:57 am

"Yeah." Claw chuckled. "You want me to grab Hina and get out now?"

Ian attempts to listen to them.

"Well, then...I may come for only a few weeks." Avo said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:01 pm

He was speaking in Japanese, talking wuickly, and soothingly. Hina just smiles happily.

"...how are you going with Aina?" Ken asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:06 pm

"What do you mean how? I just take her out for a nice night out."

Scar growled. He really needed to learn Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:12 pm

"I mean you're relationship."

She murmurs something back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 pm

"Oh! Well everything is going good." He said.

Scar sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:20 pm

"That's good," ken smiles.

Akuma holds her closer.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:01 pm

"We'll have to pick up normal skills then. Should be easier than spy and assassin stuff." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:21 pm

(Hey guys, I was kinda thinking, I sort of want to rp the wolves of the midnight sun again)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:52 pm

( okay. What was our plot exactly?)

"Sometimes the simple things are the hardest." Jenna chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:54 pm

(Jake, Bianca and Ramona were heading back to the Tribe, Malgar was going to attack Midnight Sun... and I think that's about it...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next