Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:52 pm

"I know but..." he said. "Aina, I almost killed us..."

"Just relax and enjoy. It's a nice day for once." Rin smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:09 am

" No you stay. I'll get it for you." Dameon told her getting up.

" I figured that is where you were." Jenna nodded frowning at her homework.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:32 am

"No you didn't," she says sternly.

She nods. "It is."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:12 pm

"Having trouble with your homework?" Comet asked.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:44 pm

" yes." Jenna nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:45 pm

"Which class is it for?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:04 pm

" Math." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Comet leaned over and looked over the math problem she was trying to solve. "Maybe try that 180 divided by 12 equation?" He tried to be helpful but he didn't know anything about complex math.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 pm

" can you show me." Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 pm

"It's something about calculating an area, which looks like what the question is asking for. You just put the numbers you have into that formula, I think." Comet didn't sound the least bit certain.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 pm

" Can you show me. Like write it down on paper and show me the steps?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:38 pm

"I don't exactly remember all the steps." He sighed
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 pm

" oh." Jenna frowned. She was really struggling with this calculus claas.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:41 pm

"Maybe ask one of the math wiz kids." Comet shrugged
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Jenna just shook her head looking at her paper. Her math class was her first period which she kept skipping due to her morning sickness. And now some foods she craved and others just made her morning sickness worst.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:44 pm

"Okay..." Emi said as she sat there. She laid down.

"Hey, Lillian." Ulrick said.

He smiled.

"Yes, I did!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:45 pm

" Lily. " she corrected him.

Dameon went and got EMI a cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:46 pm

"What about that Lei kid you talked to. Maybe he's good at math?" Comet suggested.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm

" I'm okay." Jenna mumbled. She was scared of getting close to people because then they would find out she's pregnant and then she would have to make a lie up about why and how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:55 pm

"Are you sure? Is everything okay with the, you know." He meant her morning sickness and pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm

" Yeah everything is fine and normal." She nodded. " Which is why I'm not going to ask for help."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:58 pm

"You're afraid people will find out?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:59 pm

" How am I suppose to explain in?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:59 pm

"I wish I could go swimming," she sighs.

"You didn't Claw," she says firmly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:05 pm

"No one's around right now. But do you think, since we don't have Tam's goons watching over us, we could have a couple of real dates?" He asked.

"Aina, I was reading a report on the accident yesterday, that woman had a one month old baby..." Claw said.

"We can swim after the competition." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next