Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:23 pm

"Alright." He pulls her over to a rather nice Audi.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:25 pm

" When did you get a car?" Dawn asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:28 pm

"A couple of days ago. I thought since I'll be staying here until you graduate, I'd might as well buy a car. It's a lot better than public transport." He opens the passenger side for Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:35 pm

" I'm surprised you went with a German made car and one of the expensive models too." Dawn said sliding into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:40 pm

"Audi's are nice," he shrugs, closing the door after her. He walks over to the drivers side, and hops in. Driving away from the dorms, he relaxes, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:43 pm

" They are a nice car. But they are extremely expensive. " Dawn pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:44 pm

Claw kisses her back and sighs as he slid her off him and stood up.

"Only one..." Ulrick said softly. "But we don't have to do him for a some time yet." He said.

He smiles and helps Hina up off the couch.

Emi smiled. She finished the dishes in the sink.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:45 pm

" Ian?" She asked softly.

Dameon swiftly dried them and put them away for her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:46 pm

"I know," he nods.  "I'm good at bargaining, you know."

Ai falls back onto the bed, as she lazily watched him.

Hina follows Rin.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:53 pm

" You should be saving up for college. Because while you wait for me you can still go to the college here." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:00 pm

He grins. "I've got a job too, so don't worry about the money."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Ulrick swallowed stiffly and nodded. "Yeah..."

Emi walked, well more like waddled, over to the couch.

Claw sat up and quickly got up changing. He pulled his shirt over his head and glanced back at Aina. be ready for me when I get back, babe." he smirked.

Rin lead her into their room and snickered softly giving her the quiet sign. He walked up to Justing and took started to tickle his nose. Justin twitched.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Ai smiles, and shakes her head at what he said. "Alright. See you later."

Hina watches.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:21 pm

" Okay making sure." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:23 pm

"I know what I'm doing, Dawn. You worry too much," he says gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:24 pm

" You could have bought a less flashy car thay would have saved a couple thousand bucks." She said looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Justin flicked at his nose. Rin smirked and blew in his ear lightly.

Claw nodded to her and hurried to Zolt's house. He stormed into the garage. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! I give it to you for one god damned day and you lose it!? How in hell did you do that!?"
"Sorry...I was carving the Godzilla stone," Tyler said as he nodded to the massive almost done stone carving of Godzilla behind him. "And the chain on the chainsaw broke. The chain ripped out a large chunk of stone and it went flying. If landed on the table where I had placed the ring to let the glue set the gem to the metal..." Tyler said holding a bloody rag to his forehead.
Claw held his face. "First off, are you all right?" He asked
"Yeah...a piece of rock flew and cut my forehead, that's all."
"Okay then, let's start looking." Claw sighed as he walked over to the destroyed table.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:28 pm

"I actually wasn't thinking flashy. I was thinking more on the lines of comfortable."

Hina holds back a giggle.

(Oh, Zolt xD)

Ai just curls up in the bed, and falls asleep, wishing Claw was by her side.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Lillian sighed. " Killing someone we know is going to be difficult. " she sighed. All the other targets were strangers she didn't care about them.

Dameon tried not to snicker at her waddle.

" it is pretty comfy." Dawn agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:34 pm

He smiles, arriving at a homey café. "We're here." He hops out of the car, and opens the door for Dawn once more.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Emi shot him a look.

"I know...I don't want to too...He's got enough problems." Ulrick sighed cuddling her.

Justin mumbled in his sleep. Rin winked to Hina and then licked his finger giving Justin a wet willy. Justin snapped awake. "God Damn it Reinaldo!"

Claw and Zolt start to clean up the area. "If it got crushed, flattened, or destroyed I will personally hang you from the rafters." Claw threatened, glaring at him.
"Hehe...Oh you aren't joking..." Zolt said his tan face going pale. "Well damn." he swallowed. "I'm sure it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Hina laughs.

Ai continues to wake up every so often.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:01 pm

"It's my one day off! You can't even let me sleep in peace, can you!?" Justin groaned as Rin laughed.

Claw and Zolt cleaned for two hours. "I found it." Claw sighed thankfully. He took the precious adornment, inspected it for damage and upon finding it perfect, took the small black case out of his back pocket. He gingerly pushed it into the folds and closed the little black lid. Claw slipped the black box into his pocket and the looked at Zolt with crossed arms. "First off, You are not allowed to touch it, anymore! I'm taking it with me where it's safe and secondly, go to the hospital before you die." Claw sighed. "Do you need me to drive you there?" He asked.
Zolt looked down embarrassed. "Yeah."
"Come on then." Claw said leaving the barn.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:05 pm

She watches them interact with a smile.

(Lol ^^ Watching Claw and Zolt interacting makes it look like Claw's the adult, and Zolt's the little kid)

Not able to sleep properly, Ai decides to play games on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:09 pm

"Nope." Rin smiled pecking his nose.
"I really hate you right now." Justin huffed.

Claw took Zolt to the hospital than ran him back home before he returned. Claw hid the little black box in the panel under his driver's seat. He walked back into the house with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next