Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:19 pm

What's going on?))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:28 pm

(Tam is attacking Ken, Claw and Akuma. However Tam isn't alone, and has brought Il Re with him. Ian has come to the states just for a little bit. He can't feel his legs and is using medal legs to help him stand and move.)

Ulrick walked with Lillian, holding her hand. As they walked a little child bumped into Ulrick. "Oh, geeze, I'm so sorry." he said letting go of her hand and turning to the child.

Blu pulled the shovel away from Dawn. Regina, seeing Dawn being attacked, she jumped at Blu. Blu shoved the shaft of the shovel into the dog's mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Akuma glares at the eyes.

"...I hope Hina comes back soon," she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:09 pm

"Hopefully that won't take long..." Comet said, his words trailing off as he seemed to get caught in thought again. He was remembering when he'd left the Russian mafia, homeless and unsure of what he'd do next. He sincerely hoped this time it wouldn't be the same, so he wouldn't have to join yet another mafia just to let him get by. At least this time he had the dorm at the school to stay in, so he wasn't out on the street, and now he was old enough to get a job.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Jenna walked to her rendezvous point.

Lillian stopped looking at ulrick then at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:47 pm

"I do too." Henri said.

"I don't think so." Gen said.

The black tiger steps out into the light from the shadows it was hiding in.
Claw was fighting with Tam, protecting Ken, but still losing.

"Sorry Mister." the kid chirped out.

(Sorry guys, I'm not up for RPing tonight. I've had a shitty week and really just want to watch some markiplier, eat a gallon of ice cream and drink a beer before hitting the hay. I'll try to be on tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 pm

"He really needs her..."

Ken was still not looking too good, but was regaining his bearings.

Akuma watches the tiger carefully.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Dawn looked at Blu then at ll re. Dawn already knee Blu didn't like Regina all to much. She was thinking up a plan. If she let Regina take care of Blu she could help ken with the tiger. Dawn glanced down her boot she had a knife on her but it wasn't big. She wished she had her quiver of arrows and bow with her then she could shoot the tiger from a distance. Letting Regina occupy Blu she ran back into the house and found Tyler. " Zolts do you have a boy and arrows or a gun by chance?" She asked panting.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 pm

"That he does." Henri nodded. "I just hope, he gets to see her again..."

Tam threw Claw into the ground. Claw coughed up blood. He glared up at him. "You, pathetic child. To think, you came from me..." He kicked Claw in the gut, the blade on the tip of his boot stuck into his flesh.

The tiger stalked forward it's eyes locked on Akuma.

"Bow and arrows? A gun?" He laughed nervously "No, I'm a teacher, not a huntsman." Zolt asked. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 pm

" Tam is attacking claw. Ken and Akuma are trying to keep away from that dawned tiger and Blue is being handied by Regina. " she panted. " I really could use a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:42 pm

"Wait...WHAT!?" Tyler shouted. He dropped the plate of turkey he was holding and dashed out of the kitchen into the entry way of the house.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 pm

"She'll come. How long will he be staying here-" she pauses hearing Dawn, before bolting after Zolt.

Ken pulls Claw away from Tam.

Akuma shuffles closer to the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Tam watches the boy be dragged away. "And you're still kicking too?" Tam asked. He smirked. "I can put an end to that." He said as he ran to them.

Zolt grabbed a tile in the floor and under it was a shelled out cavity with guns of all sorts in it. He grabbed a Glock and took off.

Il Re jumped at Akuma, his claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Comet cleaned the dishes after breakfast and went into the living room, pulling up a laptop.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Gen went into the livingroom and grabbed a book.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:41 am

Ken glares at Zolt, a small dagger in his hand.

Ai just heads for the barn.

Akuma dives under Il Re.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:06 am

Dawn grabbed a gun too running with Zolts. There was no way she was going to let Tam hurt her friends.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Tam smiles. He pulls out two guns. He aims one at Ken, and the other at Claw, who lays still on the ground.

Il Re turns in the air his claw catching his shoulder.

The doors of the barn where locked. Zolt cursed. "FUCK!" He hissed. He looks up to the open window on the third story.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:15 pm

" Ken!" Dawn gasped seeing the gun pointed at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 pm

He started looking for jobs on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"What you doing?" Gen asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:51 pm

"Looking for a job." Comet said. "Once Tam is dead I won't be in the mafia anymore. Plus I'll have to be taking care of a baby in some months."

Elani waited for her date with Ezio at a cafe
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:55 pm

"Oh? Congrats." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:57 pm

"It didn't come about it a good way persay." Comet sighed
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Jenna was waiting in a cafe looking out the window. At her feet was her go bag this was where they said they would meet her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next