Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 2:13 am

" why not?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 2:24 am

"Because my father and I weren't seeing eye to eye when I left. So Wolf forged everything form me so I could leave." Ulrick said.

gtg, night)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 2:08 pm

" even if you asked he wouldn't have left you go?" Lillian asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:06 pm

"No...he wouldn't He and I never saw eye to eye." Ulrick said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:59 pm

" why?" Lillian asked a little concerned. " going to school in America isn't a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:17 pm

"He wanted me to stay home and help with my younger siblings." He said. "And I didn't want to. My father was never impressed with me. I tried to be good at Hockey, and even though I was it wasn't enough. He always told me that I was an idiot for learning to sew told me to find a better profession, but then he'd praise Wolfgang for getting into metal smithing and making jewelry and called it manly for working with fire. Wolf would always yell at him for that because I was never able to stand up for myself. When I ran away from home the first few times, I lived with some friends, and they...we got into a lot of trouble all the time. Spent a couple of nights in jail and when i got out my dad yelled at and hit me. Wolf defended me but Dad yelled at him too and threw him away. So I ran away again. A and hid in the black forest...Wolf finally found me and offered to help me actually get away from dad. He gave me the pamphlet for international high...and well.. I got accepted and left." Ulrick said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:08 pm

" you don't miss wolf?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Ulrick sighed. "I do, I miss him and all my older siblings, but I do call and talk to him every so often."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:53 pm

" well maybe after we are done we can stop by and say hi?" Lillian suggested.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Ulrick looked at her and smiled. "That would be nice." He said as he pulled into their hotel. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 3:59 pm

" okay. Then it's a plan!" She smiled. She wouldn't mind meeting his family. He's met hers even though they all think she's dead.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Ulrick smiled and opened up the door of the car as he ran around and opened her door.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:09 pm

Lillian kept on smiling as she stepped out of the car. " so what's the plan? How are we going to get close enough to scar?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:12 pm

"Well honestly I was just thinking of walking into his castle and saying we wanted to see our friend." He chuckled he said taking her hand into his own.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:13 pm

" you think that will work?" She asked a but surprised.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:22 pm

"Maybe...? If not we can call him." He chuckled as he opened the room door and held it open for her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:25 pm

" they did leave before knowing about me and us." Lillian mentioned walking and and flopping on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Ulrick sat next to her and smirked. "Well, Ian and I where decent friends, he helped me with some tricks for in hockey." He said. He leaned over and tickled her side.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:29 pm

" you guys were?" Lillian laughed wiggling away.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Ulrick smirked and tickled her more as he straddled her. "Yeah, he has good defensive moves to teach." He smiled. He
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Lillian kicked and giggled trying to wiggle out. In the midst of her laughter she just stopped and went limp. " you have to kill your friend..." she said sadly not looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Ulrick stopped. "...I know. And it's a burden I will have to carry for the rest of my life..." He whispered softly. "But that's a task to weigh on my shoulders tomorrow, tonight, let's just try to relax and have fun." he said as he kissed her nose gently, trailing kisses down to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 10:38 pm

" It's not your fault." Lillian said pushing him back a little. " I'm the one who for you into this mess."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 10:42 pm

"Lillian, I did this of my own free will. Not because of you, but also because I felt something calling to me, telling me this is what I had to do to help my friends." He said as he geld her face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 10:46 pm

" but has your friend to!" Lillian spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next