Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm

"Yeah, I did, it's a bit windy outside." He said giving her a gentle smile "And we're just gonna go to the castle." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:58 pm

" seriously. I doubt they will even let us in." Lillian chucked getting dressed.

( the butler knows about tam being dead right?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:06 pm

"I was told to give the guards a letter they gave me." He sighed and sat down. "So maybe they have something in here." He sighed.

(Which butler?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Comet was kind of glad she didn't make him lay back down. "I should go with you to your appointment." He mumbled. They went to the elevator and he leaned on the wall of it a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 pm

(I'm gonna poof for a bit, but I should be back tonight. I finally get to go home for my winter break!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:46 pm

" okay." She said putting her shoes on. ( scars butler. I can't remember his name...)

Jenna smiled, " I will not regect your company."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:22 pm

"I'm really sorry I missed the last one..." Comet said. "And for all of this."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:44 pm

(Oh, yeah he know, he's actually not his butler but head of security.)

Ulrick nodded and waited silently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 pm

" do you need anything for your head?" Lillian asked before the left the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:55 pm

"No, I'll be fine, it's not that bad." he smiled as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:26 pm

" okay." She said taking the keys from him and heading to the car. Once both of them were buckled she went to the palace as directed.

" it's okay. The heart beat is strong and healthy. The asked if I wanted to know the gender I declined. I just wanted to know it's healthy with no physical abnormalities." She said placing a gentler hand on his shoulder. " I'm just glad you are back safely. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:36 pm

Ulrick looked distracted as he looked out the window. "God I hope this works..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:37 pm

" what's the plan?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:40 pm

"We go in, I get close to Scar and then I use the weapon they gave me on him." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:45 pm

" what weapon?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:48 pm

"Oh, nothing special, a big dagger... of sorts. It's also kind of why I have the sweater on." He said.

(I got to go again. Gotta go pick up my sisters and then I'm heading home!) I should be back at 9-10 central time?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:50 pm

" okay." Lillian nodded.

( Man I miss being in central time... I was in Texas by I'm going to school in Idaho and on my break I'm in Washington with my parents.... My life is crazy at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:32 pm

"I just can't help but think you would've been better off without all of this. Without the mafia, without being pregnant. And I got you into all of this mess." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:42 pm

" I still would have investigated the mafia." Jenna pointed out. " and if you weren't part if it I wouldn't have met you."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Comet hesitated for a moment, almost saying something else. "Nevermind... Guess the withdrawal has me really down right now..." He stepped out of the elevator when it reached the ground floor.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Jenna took his hand, " hey what is it?" Jenna asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:25 pm

"It's nothing, don't worry about it I'm just not myself right now." Comet said, holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:29 pm

" why did you stay with me?" Jenna asked a bit confused. " you could have ignored me whebbi started asking why I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 pm

"I don't know." Comet said, sort of half-lying. She's not going to like half the answers I could give her... He thought and kept walking, holding her hand and eventually pulling her closer so his arm was around her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:38 pm

" you do know I can tell when people lie?" Jenna asked. " did ran tell you to stay with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next