Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Nicole raised an eyebrow, "Are we done now, Mr. Grace? I have a previous engagement." With that, Nicky brushed past him and into the school building, glad to be done with that.

(Hey Fyre, what should we do about new characters?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:25 pm

" and it's dameon! Mr makes me feel old!" He called after her.

Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:26 pm

" what if he likes me more then a friend? How am I suppose I explain to him I like someone else?" Lillian asked looking up at Zolts. " I can't tell him it's you."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Aina looks at both of them. "Let's get you two cleaned up... Both of you look terrible! Claw, where's the first aid kit?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:43 pm

"Kitchen under the sink. It's pretty big though." He said.

"I don't know." He said. (Want to skip to this weekened?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:45 pm

" I would always lie and say I like girls." Lillian smirked kissing Zolts cheek lightly. ( sure!)

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 pm

She walks into the kitchen, and brings it out. "So," she says with a little bit of an evil smile, "who's first?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:51 pm

" how about both at the same time." Dawn mirrored the same evil smirk. " I got ken? You get claw?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Ai nods. "Sure. Be warned boys, it's going to hurt.... a lot...." she says sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Dawn smirked picking things up she will need. " there was no need in throwin punches." She said to both the boys. As she pressed a alcohol pad to a open cut on lens face cleaning the blood off and the cut.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:58 pm

Zolt laughed.

Zolt was waiting at the park for her.

Claw swallowed. "Oh Joy!" He said. He looked over at Ken. "So Ken, who's your girlfriend?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Ai chuckles, and does the same with Claw. She cleans it thoroughly and mercilessly.

Ken winces when he feels the pad on his wounds, and glares at Claw. "What girlfriend? Dawn's a friend Hina and I met."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Lillian walked to where he said to meet she smiled seeing that he was already there, " hey." She said walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:05 pm

" I'm to young to be his girlfriend." Dawn pointed out. " dawn of the rising sun but just call me dawn." She smiled at claws cleaning more cuts on ken. " hold still!" She scolded.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:06 pm

"Sure!" Claw said hissing in pain at Aina's care. "You sure you dont like her?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:07 pm

"Hey ready to go to my place." He smiled as he took Lillian's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:10 pm

" yup!" Lillian nodded grinning. She was wearing normal cloths, a top and jeans that Ulrick helped her pick out.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

"I like her alright." Ken smirks, "but it doesn't mean she's my girlfriend either. I am holding still Dawn!"

Aina presses hard on the biggest wound on Claw's face, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Dawn chuckled covering some of the wounds he had most didn't need anything.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Ken growls. He hated pain, but he knew he deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:28 pm

" okay all done you will have heavy bruising, probably should ice it." She said removing her hands from him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:30 pm

"You look nice." He said.

Claw gasped in pain. "Ow!!" He hissed. "So Ken, how about after this we go do something?" Claw asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:35 pm

" you should." Dawn said looking between the boys.

" thank you." Lillian smiled. " so where to?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:46 pm

"My place." Zolt smirked.

Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:48 pm

" how are we getting there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next