Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:45 pm

" they trained their kids to be assassin." Dawn chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:49 pm

"Probably," he smiles. "Dad then taught Akuma and I how to fight, and mum taught Ai and Hina how to handle guns."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:54 pm

" yup! Trained you guys to be assassins." Dawn nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:55 pm

He laughs. "I doubt they wanted us to be assassins Dawn. You know, we had a lot of fun on holidays. It was always a new skill we were learning each time."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:59 pm

(what's up?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:00 pm

(Hey Scar. Nothing much. It's just been Dawn and Ken talking, and I'm supposed to be studying ^^ How's work?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:02 pm

"Ouch!" Scar hissed looking her in the eyes. "What the hell was that for!??"

(I didn't have work to day, just lots of running around to do, and animating and cooking and a lot more.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:11 pm

(Ooh! Sounds like fun!)

She glares at him. "When you talk to someone, you look them in they eye! Stop being so rude!" she says, poking him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Scar narrowed his eyes. "You ever think I have a hard time doing that because I have only one good eye!? And I never look people in the eyes! You look at their nose! That way it's not awkward eye contact!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Scar narrowed his eyes. "You ever think I have a hard time doing that because I have only one good eye!? And I never look people in the eyes! You look at their nose! That way it's not awkward eye contact!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:26 pm

"You weren't even looking at me!"

Ai was shaking her head, as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:28 pm

"Hey Claw, whats wrong with Scar?" Exile asked walking over. "What was with the sudden aggression?"

"Because I don't want to hurt you!" Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:30 pm

"You didn't hurt me!" she snaps.

"...Scar nearly strangled Hina..." Ai murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:47 pm

"You know how I told Scar survived a car wreak when he was a child?" He said softly.

"Dont lie!" Scar snapped glaring at her. "I did hurt you! I was about to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:50 pm

"If you were going to kill me, you would've killed me instantly rather than hesitate like you did!"

"What happened?" Ai asks gently.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

"First off that wreak was the one that killed my mother and his mother as well. But when the second car slammed into their car, Scar's head was whipped against the window. It damaged the part of his brain that controls emotion. He can't control his anger very well so Scar is always avoiding fights, looking people in the eye and exercise really. He's learned to control it over the years but fighting he can't control it. To his brain to lose a fight means a punishment and to risk his life. When he starts to lose a fight he loses all emotional control. It's because he relaxes his body and let's in act naturally when he fights." Claw said. "Last time I saw him like that, He put a Mafia member into the hospital. The man only lived because I pulled Scar off him. But Scar then turned on me..."

"Just leave me alone Hina!" Scar roared and moved away from her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

She was absolutely furious now. No one is ever allowed to talk to her like that. She aims a low kick, aiming to cripple him.

Hearing Scar yelling at Hina, Ai winces. "This isn't going to end well. Hina turns evil when someone yells at her. She's going to pick a fight with him now."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Claw looked at them. "I only hope he has enough control to not go dark." He said.

Scar just stood there. "Kick me...beat me...make me bleed but it wont hurt. You being angry at me is what hurts me." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Ai nods.

"And why do you say that?" she growls.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:37 pm

"Because, you are one of the few people who aren't afraid of me. Because of that...I like you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 pm

"Ok, why would anyone be scared of you?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:47 pm

"Because I've killed people before." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:54 pm

"So has Ken and Akuma."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 pm

"But where they innocent?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:24 pm

" I can see those to getting together." Dawn said peaking around ken's shoulder watching scar and Hina. " they would work well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next