Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:44 pm

"He'd be like Akuma. Another brother."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:49 pm

"You're close with your brother. Maybe Zolts see's her like a sister?" Dawn was still questioning zolts and lily's relationship.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:54 pm

Ken frowns. "...maybe... But so they look like a brother and sister?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 pm

"I think so." Dawn nodded.

(i would ask this on wolves but im editing the front page. Are Avery and Justin half siblings to Rikki?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Ken watched them closely.

(I don't know... I didn't actually realise, but it might work...)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:08 pm

(it would means they share the same father.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:14 pm

(Yeah... I might just change it to Walters rather than Johnson...)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Tell me now, because I'm adding them. do you want me to change their last name?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:17 pm

(Yeah. Change their last name.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:18 pm

okay walters it is.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:32 pm

"Oh? How so?" Exile asked.

Zolt told her where it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:39 pm

"...ran straight into him..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 pm

"And man was she rude about it. She cursed off my name and then the worst of all things, she scolded me for giving her my number!" Scar said in a dramatic voice as he walked over to her. (Like Takishi-Senpai from Oran Highschool Host Club dramatic)

Claw watched Scar and walked to Ken. "So Ken, how's your scars doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:47 pm

(^^)

"You wrote it on my hand!" She says, glaring at him.

"Much better now." Ken smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:52 pm

"I'm glad to hear so. Hey Leo and Joe will be joining us lateer." He smiled. "I want you to try something." He smiled.

"Hark!" Scar said putting his hand to his forehead. "You see I had no paper, and I got the number off, however, I never left her thoughts." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 pm

"What do you want me to try?"

She smiles sweetly. "No, you didn't leave my mind, but the whole time I was thinking about you, I was cursing you. And I completely forgot about you the next day until I bumped into you a second time."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Ouch!" Scar said dropping the act, only for a moment. "Like a dagger through my heart, I'll throw myself over a cliff."

"Some food I made, it'll be great." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 pm

"You do that," she smiles.

"Sure. I'll try that."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:07 pm

"Man, you're almost as cold as an Italian mother." He chuckled. He shouted to someone and padded off.

Exile smiled at Hina. "He likes you." She giggled.

"Okay." Claw lead him to the 5 tables, and growing, long of food. He lifted a lid off of a tray and a group of wonderful burgers stood there. "Here try one of these and tell me what you think."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:10 pm

"No he doesn't," she says, laughing nervously.

Ken nods. "Looks good."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:16 pm

"I hope they are good." he said.

"Oh really? That's a classic boy thing to insult you in some way that makes it seem like a good thing and then walk away." Exile smiled. "What do you think Aina?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Ken grabs one, and takes a bite. He chews slowly.

"He likes you," Ai smiles. "You like him too."

Hina blushes bright pink. "No I don't!" She protests.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Exile laughed. "Yes you do!"

It was a rich taste it had lettuce and tomatoes and onions on it, the tomatoes and onions grilled. The patty was flavorful tasting like garlic, and parsley. The pretzel bread bun was salty and sweet at the same time. "So?" Claw asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:28 pm

"Do not!"

"It's good." He nods.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:34 pm

"Good." Claw smirked. "HEY AINA! I won our bet!" Claw called to her.

"DOOOOOO TOOOOOO!" Exile smiled. "He seems nice, a little, uh...fruity...but nice." she smied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next